Kiera and Harri

Harri grinned admiration shining in her eyes "Well I'd love to see you!" she added hopefully "But I guess I will! When you do the competitions!" she said grinning.

Harri grinned "You really excited?" Harri asked hopping back on her broom and zooming off.

Harri smiled "Thought so!" she said, "So got any ideas for your routine yet?" she asked slowing down slightly on her broom.

Kiera grinned. "Actually I do! I have come up with my vault depending on if I can pull it off and I have a floor routine that just needs some updating. I dont know about the bars or beam. Usually someone makes it up for me." she said cheerfully.

Harri laughed "Lucky!" she said before continuing "I always and to make up my own routines. Admitadly with a liitle help!" she said laughing "But I guess you just too much of a pro!" she added grinning.

Harri laughed "Suppose so!" she said grinning wickedly. "Gosh what time is it?" she asked looking around. She had no way to tell in this underground pitch.

"Hmmm." Harri pondered aloud "i think quite along time!" she said grinning she had completly lost track of time.

"It does!" Harri said nodding in agreement "Not time too get back yet though is it?" she asked hopeful.

"Great! I love it down here!" Harri beamed "Race you to the goals!" she said grinning and setting off at a zoom.

Harri grinned and saw Kiera zooming towards her she sped up even more pushing her firebolt to the limit and reached out to touch the post. "winner!" she shouted happily even though she had had an unfair advantage. She did a loop the loop happily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back