OOC First Name
Kait
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
12" Ash wand with tail of unicorn hair core
Kiera walked down toward the outskirts of the dungeons. She found the statue of the serpent she was looking for. She turned to Harriet. "Okay what I am about to show you is a complete and total secret. I am the only one at school that knows about this. Liz Malfoy showed it to me but she left school. Promise?" she asked.

Harri grinned and nodded "Promise!" she said looking around the dungeon.

Kiera grinned. "Good." she said as she turned back to the statue. She felt around the base of it. She found a little lever, that made the statue jump and a compartment popped open. She turned to Harri.

Harri smiled a confused smile "What next?" she asked as the compartment came out.

Harri's mouth dropped open "Really?" she said a little synically, but she crawled in following Kiera and keeping her broom close.

Kiera grinned in the dark. "Yes!" she said as she reached the ledge. She crawled off of it pulling her broom under her as she fell. The lights came on to reveal a Quidditch pitch under ground. Kiera flew down to the ground and waited on Harriet.

Harri's mouth fell open and her eyes widened as she saw the underground quiditch pitch. She flew down and joined Kiera "Wow! This place is actually amazing!" she said grinning and flying around "it's, How did you find it?" she asked swooping and doing a somersault.

Kiera laughed at Harriets display. "Well my first year, I was on this club quidditch team. We didnt have enough players to make house teams. Well my captian was Elizabeth Malfoy and we had a competition and I won so she told me about this as a prize." she said grinning. She zoomed around the pitch.

"Wow!" Harri said looking at it "It's amazing down here! Does anyone else know about it?" she asked, zooming around on her broom.

Harri grinned "So it's just me and you in the whole school who know about it?" Harri asked feeling extremly privelledged. "Do you mind if I come down here sometimes?" she asked looking around, this place was great!

Harri grinned "Cheers!" she said "It's amazing down here it really is!" she repeated, "We can come for our own private training sessions!" she said imagining herself coming down here to practise "It's great for when you want to be alone! The only person I could ever bump into here would be you!" she said grinning and swooping around high and low before coming to an abrupt halt and doing an immediate sommersault.

Kiera grinned. "Exactly." she said agreeing with Harriet on the advantages of having their own little pitch. Kiera flew lower to the ground. Carefully she stood on her broom. She grinned as she balanced dangerously on the edge. "I like having a place somewhere in the castle where I can get away." she said.

Harri winced "Careful!" she called, though she had no real fear that Kiera would fall, she was a really good flyer after all! "It's nice to get away sometimes too!" she said grinning "So you haven't even told Caysi about this place then?" she asked, zooming around manically, her firebolt feeling smooth in her grip.

Kiera laughed as Harriet warned her. "Its okay Im close enough to the ground so that if I fall I wont kill myself!" she teased. She grinned at Harri and lifted up one foot. She thought if she had told Caysi or not. "I dont know if I told her or not. I am pretty sure I havent." she said still thinking.

Harri grinned "Kill yourself?!?" she said in mock depair, "Gosh I feel really privelledged now! Not even your bestfriend knows about this!" she said and laughed. She carried on flying doing a loop the loop and only stopping when her head bagan to spin "Do you come here often?" she asked in an attempt to regain composure.

Kiera laughed at Harriet's joy. This was good for her friend. Harriets mind was definately off of Emma for now. Kiera grinned. "I come here all the time. I have been kinda selfish not telling Caysi about this place." she said slightly ashamed by herself.

"You selfish?" Harri said grinning "Must have just slipped your mind!" she added laughing. She felt somehow free like she wasn't carrying a huge weight around with her, her past was her past, though somethings would always remain her present. She landed quickly her head still spinning from doing one to many loop the loops. She looked up, untill then she hadn't realised the size of this place "It's huge!" she said from her comfortable standing position on the ground. Hmmm she thought to herself I wonder... She ran into a cartwheel, followed by a roundoff ending in a double black flip. When she finished she was halfway across the pitch, she grinned in triumph, ecstatic that she hadn't lost her touch.

Kiera laughed as she saw the new game Harriet wanted to play. She had to admit the other girl was good. Kiera flew down to the ground. She had never thought to practice tumbling in this room. She grinned and winked at Harri. She started to run. She did a roundoff followed by a backhandspring followed by a full twisting layout. Kiera grinned with relief as she landed her move. She hadnt taken the time to warm up after all.

Harri grinned wickedly as she saw Kiera land to join in "Impressive!" she said and winked she did the same move as she had done before then added on what Kiera had done before doing a front flip and springing instantly into a back flip. She laughed slightly breathless.

Kiera laughed. "Harri you dont want to play this game with me." she threatened with a mischevious gleem in her eyes. She grinned as she backed up to the outer wall. She started to run. She did a roundoff triple backhandspring followed by a double full twisting layout.

Kiera grinned as she landed. She was extremely proud of herself really. Unless you had been training for a while it was impossible for you to throw anything similar to what Kiera had done. She raised her eyebrow at Harriet. This still was not Kiera's hardest trick. ;-)

Harri's mouth dropped open "Wow!" she said grinning "Thats amazing I definatly can't top that!" she said laughing "I'm not that good!" she said grinning. "Gosh how hard did you train to be able to do that?" she asked, her eyes gleaming with the inspiration the older girl had provided for her. Harri really looked up to Kiera and it was written all over her face!

Kiera grinned. It was clear to her how much the younger girl looked up to her. Kiera felt over whelmed by the admiration. She was just happy to inspire someone. She laughed at Harriet's question. "Too hard for too long. I probably wont be able to walk when I am thirty!" she joked. "Thats not even the hardest I can do. I just cant do too much more on grass." she confessed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back