Kiera and Caysi

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi came with her beater's bat and her bludger and her quidditch set and sat on the benches with her stuff and waited for Kiera.

Caysi nodded and said " It sucks that were not in the same house". she smiled.

Caysi nodded and said " As would I". she laughed and said " Next break is your house right?". she smiled.

Caysi smiled and nudged Kiera and said " Are you sure it's not Cam?". she laughed and then said " Mark already has your present". she smiled.

Caysi laughed and said " Oh my..". She tossed the Quaffle to Kiera and said " Let's see...how about we pass it to each other while we get closer to the hoops?". she smiled.

She hopped on her broom and sped towards the sky and then she looked at Kiera who was getting ready to pass the quaffle to her.

Caysi nodded and said " She's really good..and I placed her as the Keeper...Kiera.". she said seriously. " I think she's amazing at Quidditch...she's got the talent from her sister". she smiled as she caught the Quaffle and sent it soaring through the rings, she flew back to retrive it and threw it once again to Kiera.

Kiera grinned as she caught the ball. "Good Im glad to hear it. I helped her prepare and she did fairly well. This will be good for her. Shes rather shy." Kiera confided in Caysi as she threw the Quaffle back.

Caysi caught the quaffle and soared for a bit and then passed the quaffle to Kiera.
" How's your brother doing?". she asked.

Caysi smiled and said " Mark talks about you all the time". she threw the quaffle back to her.

" Well....he says your quite cute and nice and awesome and the list could go on". she smiled passing the quaffle back to Kiera.

Caysi smiled and said " I'm assuming that Cam thinks highly of me?". in a quiet tone she asked.

Caysi smiled and leaned forward and asked " What should I get him for Christmas?".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back