OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Straight 15 1/2 Inch Flexible Oak Wand with Doxy Wing Core
Kyon hated sitting still sometimes. Not in the mood to be inside, he grabbed a football and hurried outside, kicking it between his feet as he went. Eventually he made it out to the grass and he was running around, trying to cut off the ball as he kicked it to and from two trees. "And he fakes right only to swerve left, catching his opponent off guard, the Scarlet Streak tears across the field, blowing past his competitors," He cheered himself on, playing a whole game in his mind, ducking and dodging and weaving through imaginary opponents before kicking the ball hard and watching as it spun through the air and hit the tree hard enough that a few leaves fluttered down. "Goal!" He cheered, throwing his arms up into the air.

Joshua was glad to be back at school. Even though he missed his muggle friends, everything back home had changed a little, and it hadn't been the same as it was before. His friends practically grew together and he was off somewhere else and the distance between them had changed a lot. Josh decided to go out to the great lawn, hoping that there was something to do though he noticed his roommate, Kyon playing with a football. He watched his roommate play for a bit and cheered when he made a goal. "YES! That was a great kick dude!"

Kyon paused, turning and flashing his roommate a bright smile. "Don't you know it," He winked playfully. "You up for a friendly game?" He offered, jogging off to grab his ball, kicking it back and forth as he rushed back. "Come on, these trees are mine to protect and yours," He pointed to another pair a little bit away. "Yours are there. Deal?" He offered, eager now for a game.

Josh's face lit up at the question. "Of course! Always up for a game!" Josh said quickly with a nod. The boy was always up for any sort of sport time, especially the muggle ones. It had made him miss home a little. He nodded his head quickly as Kyon spoke about which areas they were defending. "Sounds good! Game on!" Josh said eagerly with a nod.

Kyon smirked, and started to run along, kicking the ball back and forth between his feet. "Come on, Joshy boy, show me what you've got!" He cahllenged his friend, running full force towards the opposing trees. "You're going to have to be faster than that," He taunted a bit, trying to egg his roommate on.

"Oh, you're on!" Josh challenged the boy back with a chuckle. As he tried his best to intercept and grab the ball that was dribbling in between his roommate's feet. But was having no luck so far. "I'm trying my best!" Josh said with a chuckle. It wasn't long before he was then able to intercept and grab the ball. "Ha! I have the ball now!" Josh taunted teasingly, as he then headed in the opposite direction, where his goal was.

Kyon's smile only got bigger when Josh stole the ball. "Ha! Beginners luck, can you keep it?" He countered, loving the back and forth and the challenge his roommate was presenting. He chased after Josh, having an absolute blast. He didn't manage to steal it right away, but he intercepted it as Josh tried to score. "Nice tryyy," He sing-songed, starting back across the lawn towards his trees.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back