Kicking it up serious style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damien Casey

OOC First Name
Summer
Hey there,

Damien is an orphan. He was never adopted, sadness, and lived in the orphanage until he was eighteen. The minute he was set free he made his way around the world, setting in different countries for different amounts of time before moving on. He was in New Zealand a few years ago for about six months before he left. Damien has now decided to settle down, he's done everything he wanted to do adventure wise and has decided he wants to start a family. He is easily trusting and falls way too quickly.

He needs friends, new or maybe someone who met him when he was around before, maybe an annoyance or two, and a partner. Whether this person is his final or not I don't know, haven't decided, I will discuss it with people who reply to this (If anyone does)

Looking forward to hearing from you!!

Summer x

I have Mae Owen, a healer at St. Mungo's. I don't know what you want to do with her, I don't care. She's very a cheerful person and is a hard working lady, she's not mean and loves everyone but she is a bit strict with rules.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back