Corrine Lagos

7th Year | Cullen <3
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 9 1/2 Inch Sturdy Ebony Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Corrine couldn't believe they still had over a month left to go. She was already tired of homework and tired of classes. She'd never really been a great student, but she felt like she was falling further and further behind in her assignments.

With her legs kicked up onto an ottoman, Corrine stared at the ceiling, her wand moving lazily through the air as she performed some of the trick spells she'd learned over the years. She didn't even think about whether she might be annoying anyone. No one had complained yet anyway, so she figured they didn't care.

Gwen was in an excellent mood today and so she took advantage of it, figuring it was a great time to explore the castle and its walls. She knew that Hogwarts was a big place and so it was going to take her ages to figure out all of its secrets. Hoping that today she would be able to find one, the Gryffindor set off down the staircases and wandered around the corridors, looking for anything that might catch her eye. As Gwen saw a door that was slightly open on the fourth floor corridor, she couldn't help but investigate. Not caring if she interrupted anything, Gwen barged into the room to find the student lounge. It reminded her of the common room, except less Gryffindor, and Gwen beamed at the fact she had found it so easily. It consisted of a single older person with her wand out and Gwen smiled at her. "Hello!" she exclaimed, making her way over to her. "What are you up to? What are those spells you are doing?"

The student lounge wasn't that packed today thankfully, so Sara knew she could study in peace there. And then after she was done with her work, she could relax, without having the need to go anywhere or outside, as she wasn't really in the mood to explore the grounds. Sara sighed, getting bored pretty quickly. Her concentration levels today weren't to their fullest, so the Slytherin wondered if there was a possibility she could talk to someone today. She looked around her and her gaze settled on two girls, one of them was doing tricks with her wand, which was entertaining, and the other Gryffindor...aha. Spotted. Taking out her wand and quietly lighting up the tip, Sara slipped out of her seat and silently creeped up behind the younger girl, and without a moment wasted she reached out and instead of tapping the girl on her shoulder, which would have been more noticeable, she moved her wand towards the lower part of her back, willing her assassination to be successful. The week was almost over and Sara only had a day to do this. Might as well be now.

It took Corrine a moment to realize that she was being spoken to, but when no one else replied to the youngish voice, she figured it had to be her. Her gaze lowered from the ceiling where she'd been doing some wand writing. Her focus gone, the wand writing stopped. "Oh hello there " she said with a polite smile. "I'm mostly avoiding some homework by changing the paint on the ceiling and then I was wondering what it would look like with some colorful words on it" she smirked.

As she spoke, Corrine saw another student quietly enter, and her eyes briefly flicked in the girls direction before returning her attention back to the young girl who'd spoken to her. "What brought you to the lounge?" she continued, trying her best to not give the other girl away.

Gwen thought that what the older girl was doing was interesting. "That's the best way to pass time! I can't wait to learn how to do that." she told her, happy to see the magic in action. The girl didn't seem that much older than her and so Gwen hoped she would also learn how to do that in no time. At the girl's question, Gwen shrugged. "I don't know, the door was open so I thought I could come in." Gwen wondered if perhaps she wasn't allowed in there and almost was about to apologise before she felt the presence of someone behind her. She jumped and turned around to see an older Slytherin girl. Noticing their wand was lit, Gwen quickly moved out of the way, dodging the light. "Ha!" she exclaimed, jumping up and down on the spot. "You can't get me!"

Sara was so close, she just had to reach out a little further. But, unfortunately, luck was not on her side at all today, because the younger girl had obviously heard her approaching so when she jumped out of the way Sara grimaced but recovered quickly, and the grimace was replaced by a grin. "I was so close," she said. "Well, ‘twas fun. I‘m Sara, and you are Gwen, it‘s nice to meet you guys," she looked over at the older Gryffindor, not wanting to exclude her.

Corrine laughed as the younger girl who'd spoken to her realized someone was attempting to assassinate her and saved herself. "That was a good try" she agreed, speaking kindly to the other girl. They both were clearly younger than Corrine, not that that mattered to her. As they introduced themselves, Corrine nodded. "Corrine" she replied, pronouncing it as 'Ker-in.' "I haven't seen my target at all, and he's in my house" she complained good naturedly. "But I also haven't seen the person who has me, so I suppose it's all good, right?" she added. So far, she was having fun with the game, though she'd only made half hearted attempts at finding her targets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back