Maria
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Sturdy Aspen Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Open After Tayla

Josh was absolutely excited to be back at Hogwarts. He couldn't wait to see and learn more about the magical world. He knew he was going to try out for the Quidditch team this year. But he was a bit disappointed that there was any sort of sports clubs around. He really loved sports and it was getting a bit boring playing sports by himself. The Gryffindor boy was happy that he brought his football (soccer ball) with him to school. Josh began by running around the great lawn while dribbling and kicking the ball between his feet. Josh then did a big kick, which caused the ball to go flying to the other end of the great lawn. "Heads up! Ball coming your way!" Josh called out to the person, hoping they heard him.

It was yet another day, another year of Hogwarts. Last year was rather uneventful for Birdie, met some new people, discovered a new world but nothing overly exciting happened. Like today, she was out yet again strolling through the great lawn appreciating the environment. The birds chirped and the wind made the trees sing, it was a perfect day for a walk.
Mid-walk, Birdie suddenly heard a shout from the other side of the field. But before she could turn to look she was knocked over by a ball to the head. Dazed, Birdie pushed herself up from the floor and softly rubbed her pounding head. It wasn’t too bad of a hit but she was still a child and wanted real badly to cry. Breathing short clipped breaths, Birdie forced the tears to stop and focused on the pain in her head.

Josh went wide-eyed as he noticed that the girl hadn't managed to miss the ball, but seemed to hit the girl's head. He ran quickly, feeling very guilty for hitting the girl's head. "Oh shoot, I'm sorry dude. Are you all good?" Josh said frowning a little, feeling extremely guilty with the whole impact.

"Yeah, yeah, i'm fine," Birdie lied, lifting her head up to see the culprit of her slightly aching head that was, thankfully, dying down now. She recognised the boy, they had only really talked once. She had beaten him in a race last year, "Oh it's you."
Birdie shakely stood up, still a bit dazed, and went to grab his ball that wasn't even a metre away. "I think you lost this," Birdie joked, trying to ease the mood.

Joshua frowned a little. "Are you sure? I think I hit you pretty hard. I'm sorry" Josh says nervously. Even though he always seemed to muddle up with trouble, he didn't want to get into trouble for this. He was confused about what the girl had meant but noticed the now familiar face. Though he hadn't managed to catch the girl's name, even though they were in the same house. He was pretty forgetful. He smiled as she then gave the ball to him. "Are ya up to play for a bit?" Joshua asked the girl. He felt a bit bad, he had hoped that maybe offering to help would ease everything a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back