Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Curly 12 inch sturdy Alder wand with Phoenix Tail Feather core
Lily didn't get a chance to say goodbye to Terrell before he went home for the holiday. She wanted to make sure everything was good and that he arrived safely. She went up to the owlery with a letter in hand ready to send it to her friend.

Code:
Dear Terrell,
I hope you a had wonderful trip home and that you arrived safely.
I didn't get a chance to say goodbye when you left.
How are you?
I hope you are having a good time at home.
Me and Hilda might have a party or just have some fun.

Your friend
Lily.

Hi Lily!

It made my day receiving your owl, it was a smart bird for finding me when I was in the fields helping wean the lambs. Those lambs are so big compared to when I left them in September!

I really enjoyed dancing with you at the Yule Ball and I'm sorry we didn't get to say goodbye before I left! I came home to see my family, but my dad has me working on the farm and I can't use magic! My family are so busy that I've hardly seen them. Not gonna lie, I wish I'd stayed at school, then I could be there to party with you and Hilda! I'm glad you two are having fun though!

What's it like at school during the holidays? I bet the houselves will cook up a delicious Christmas dinner!!

~Terrell

As soon as Lily received the letter, she started writing back. She was having fun with friends and holiday at Hogwarts was better than she imagined it to be.

Code:
Dear Terrell,

I'm happy to hear that you at safe. 
Hopefully soon the work gets a little less with all your help,
then you'll be able to spend time with your folks.

Speaking of they party we haven't planned anything just yet.
The school is a lot busier than I expected it to be over the holiday.

Stay safe and enjoy !

Your friend 
Lily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back