Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Straight 11 Inch Unyielding Wenge Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Agnes wished she was in a better position to be able to tell the world about her relationship with the purest soul in the world. To be able to shout about it from the rooftops and be able to hug and kiss her in public like so many other couples could and would do. She couldn't risk Maggie or Professor Kain finding out especially though, because they were family and that would lead to more complications for everyone. Even if someone like Elio let slip about what he'd heard it would put both Agnes and Elsie in danger, a risk that no matter how serious, Elsie was always willing to take for her. She wanted to let her girlfriend know that even though they couldn't be public, that she still thought the world of her and appreciated everything she was doing. She'd never expected to find someone like Elsie in her lifetime and nothing was ever going to compare to her loyalty. What she'd done exactly to deserve her, who knew, but Agnes wanted to make Elsie feel as special as she did. She'd left a message for her to meet her out on the lakes, thinking it would be a very calm and peaceful place to come, and with any luck it would also be deserted for the most part. She had been working on something when she had time between her lessons and the hospital wing, and even though Agnes knew how much she liked to dance, the Slytherin just wasn't the right person who would be able to give much dancing advice. She were a little nervous if she was honest, she hadn't done anything like this before, but with any luck the meaning behind it would be clear. The fourth year sat by herself, watching to see if the coast was clear and whether they'd be disturbed, anxious hoping Elsie would come round the corner at any minute and she wouldn't have to hide the smile that would always appear on her face.

Elsie wasn't sure what Agnes had planned, but she was interested in it immensely. She sometimes found it hard to read Agnes when it came to this sort of thing because they didn't spend nearly enough time together, which was no one's fault of course, they just had to be careful about what they did and when. So she made her way to the lake, because she would do anything for Agnes. The Slytherin was the one person in the world who she would drop everything for so even though she should have been taking more time to practice her dance, she would never pass up an opportunity to spend some time with her girlfriend. After all, she never really wanted to do anything else other than be with Agnes, all that other stuff was just to distract her when she couldn't be with her. So she was quite happy to make her way down to the lake, though she was a little unsure of why Agnes had chosen specifically this place to meet her. They didn't really do "public outings" much so this was something of a rare treat! She really couldn't wait to see what Agnes had planned. As she got closer, she spotted Agnes and waved at her, though she didn't want to appear to eager too get there. As she got closer she grinned. "I missed you, why are we out here?"
-this is pathetic-​

Agnes was nervous for their meeting, and not just because they were out in public. Really they were in a quiet part of the lake which meant that there weren't too many people around as it was, but that wasn't the main part of it. She had something in her pocket that she wanted to give Elsie, something she'd found in Brightstone and managed to buy when the Ravenclaw was distracted. Spotting Elsie, Agnes waved back with the biggest smile on her face, quickly trying to pretend that she didn't and looked away again quickly as the Ravenclaw joined her. "I missed you too," she admitted, stomach flipping in her chest. The Slytherin took her by the hand, leading her a little way further down the lake, angle their position so it was as hard as possible for them to be seen. This wasn't exactly unplanned, Aggie had spent a while trying to find the best spots for them to hang out in the school that would mean they weren't restricted to stupid cupboards. Aggie wanted to make what they had as normal as possible for Elsie given the situation. As soon as they were in the clear and with a last second flash of her eyes to check the coast was clear, Agnes threw her arms round her girlfriends shoulders, pressing her lips firmly against hers. She was never going to get used to this. It would always spark fire in her heart. Ever since the Valentines dance and they'd managed to sneak away early, Aggie was keen to make the most of every chance she had to tell Elsie what was going through her head. After a moment she reluctantly pulled away, opening her eyes but not yet ready to move away, "you're so beautiful," she whispered, one hand cupping her cheek, thumb slightly stroking face. Not daring to push her luck, Agnes moved away again towards a large tree trunk that lay on its side near the waters edge, beckoning Elsie to follow her as she perched on the edge of it.
-lies-

Elsie never really cared where she was anymore, as long as she was with Agnes, so despite asking her why they were out here, she didn't actually care all that much, since it just meant that she could be here with Agnes, the love of her life. She wanted the world for Agnes and she was going to do her best to give it to her, whatever the cost. When she graduated it would really suck, because she would have a whole year without her, but, it would be worth it in the end, to have Agnes every day for the rest of their lives. Honestly, if she ever thought she would marry someone, it would probably be Agnes. She gripped the Slytherin's hand tightly as they moved further away from prying eyes. She had no idea what was going on but she loved it for many reasons and she knew she didn't have to say what those reasons were. Agnes was the kindest, bravest most passionate person she knew, well, asides from herself, so she knew that Agnes could do anything and together they could right everything wrong with Agnes' life. They would be out and proud and together and nothing was going to stop them. Elsie leaned into the kiss eagerly, having missed the feeling of her lips on Aggie's and though she knew it was hard for her, she wished they could be normal. More for Agnes' sake than her own. "You take my breath away," They pulled away then and Agnes cupped her cheek, Elsie, not to be outdone, moved strands of hair from her girlfriends face, tucking them behind her ear and letting her fingers trace from her ear down to her jaw and back up again before Agnes moved away and headed over to a fallen tree. Elsie wasn't sure what it was about, but she followed more than willingly. Elsie sat by Agnes, unsure what was happening, letting her hands brush Agnes' legs, hands, back, because she found it hard not to constantly touch her, like Rowan and Elio, hanging off each other. She wished they could have that too. "Was there a specific reason you lured me out here, my Love? Not going to murder me viciously and stuff my corpse into the lake are you?" She joked, knowing that should that actually be the plan, Agnes was probably the most qualified to get it done.​

Agnes knew that more than anything, she wanted to be able to give Elsie the life she deserved. Not one that meant they had to hide in fear of what would happen if the Norgaards found out about their relationship, and even though Agnes didn't exactly know yet how they were going to get to that point, she knew it was the most important thing to her to achieve, even above ensuring that she passed at school enough to become a Healer. If she had to, she'd graduate and work with the Scitorari if it meant that Elsie would be protected. The Slytherin shivered despite the warm hair against her girlfriends touch, always making the most of it since they didn't know how much time they'd have before they had to go back to acting as though they were just best friends. Agnes smiled widely as Elsie joked as to whether she'd brought her out here to hide a body, "If I wanted to do that I don't think I'd use the lake," she remarked, not that she'd actually thought about it before but she was sure in a school of magic there were more responsible methods than ruining the habitat of the lake creatures, "besides, not sure how I'd cope if you got killed," Agnes shook her head and tried to forget the thought, getting comfortable in her seat before moving a hand towards her pocket. "No, I brought you out here to give you this," she said, handing over a tiny black box. When Elsie opened it she'd find inside a necklace that she'd seen and thought of her. It held a lot of meaning at least for the Slytherin. "I always thought that I didn't need anyone in my life," Agnes said honestly, looking up to gauge her girlfriends reaction, "and then I realised that I don't know what I'd do without you looking over me. You've given me so much more than I could have ever hoped for, and I promise, I'll fix this. I, I want us to be normal," Agnes shrugged, knowing that one way or another, she was going to break through it, for Elsie's sake.

If there was one thing that Elsie absolutely knew, it was that Agnes meant more to her than anything else and she knew she always would. There was nothing that would stop Elsie from trying to give Agnes everything she could, everything she knew Agnes deserved. She wanted freedom and acceptance for Agnes, to walk her to her common room and kiss her in the courtyard, whisper sweet nothings in her ear in front of their friends and wait for her after class. It was hard having to hide what they were, but she loved being with Agnes, she loved Agnes and if this is what they had to do for now, then so be it. Elsie laughed lightly when she heard Agnes say she probably wouldn't use the lake. "You're right, a vanishing spell is probably better," she said, shaking her head. Of course, that would make more sense than using the lake with all the nice fish in there, she supposed she should be opposed to body dumping as a vegan... there was probably something she should tell Agnes actually. Elsie nodded as Agnes mentioned possibly not coping well with Elsie dying and she tapped her lightly on the nose. "Then I promise not to die on you," she said, winking as she watched Agnes retrieve something from her pocket. "What's that, Love?" Elsie asked, looking down at the box before flicking it open to reveal a necklace that looked like angel wings. Elsie stared at it, faintly aware that Agnes was still speaking and trying to listen to her as she continued to stare at the beautiful silver wings. They were so simple, no bells and whistles to speak of, elegant and plain, but holding so much meaning that Elsie could barely even fathom. She looked up at Agnes as she finished speaking and couldn't help herself, she slid as close to Agnes as she could and pressed her lips to her girlfriends, trying to let her knew exactly how much she was feeling right now. "Agnes, I can not believe you." She said, pulling away and looking her in the eyes. "You are the most beautiful, amazing, determined person I have ever had the chance to meet. You're everything to me and you always will be... this is the most thoughtful gift anyone has ever given me," she said looking down at it. "I'll cherish it forever." She pulled it out of the box and held it out. "Can you help me put it on, I'm terrible with clasps." She said, turning her back to Agnes so she could put the necklace on her. She'd said all these things and Elsie wanted to address them, but right now she wanted Agnes to help her with the necklace, the rest could come later.​

Agnes knew that moments like this were precious. That they both had to make the most of them because all it would take it one stray student to come wandering around the corner and she'd had to pull away. She hated it. Hated all of it. The Slytherin smiled when her girlfriend said a vanishing spell might work better, see, she'd known she wouldn't have wanted to taint the lake. "Yeah, not sure the fishes need extra food love." Agnes was unusually nervous when she was waiting for Elsie to open her present, but a smile spread uncontrollably on her face as she did so, face flushing a little at her appreciation. A couple of years ago, Agnes would never have seen herself in this position, but she wanted to make sure Elsie felt like this as often as she could, and seeing the smile on her face made her happier than she'd ever admit to anyone but the girl in front of her. "Of course," she took the necklace, draping it around her neck, carefully moving Elsie's gorgeous long brown hair away from her shoulders, fingers lightly stroking her skin although it was almost impossible to tell whether or not it had been on purpose. "I was thinking about talking to Professor Kain," Agnes said after a moment, the clasp falling into place before the Slytherin ran her hands down the Ravenclaw's arms. "I know he doesn't share the same views as his brother and, maybe if I can talk to him he can help us." She didn't really know what her uncle could do to protect them from her parents, but if nothing else maybe he would know a way that would mean Elsie and Agnes could be themselves more often at school. "Merlin, it would have been so much easier if I had been born into any of their families instead," Agnes thought aloud. She had so many uncles and aunts and cousins, but she'd been stuck into the family that was connected to this. "I have to start somewhere," she shrugged a little. It would be a hard conversation and she was terrified of what it would come to, but how else could she even try to break them free of their hold?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back