Kayla- playing soccer

Kayla Hall

Kayla hurried out to the lawn with her soccer ball and goal that she had just purchased. She got the instructions out and very carefully put together the goal. After the goal was put together she backed up about 30 feet and slowly started dribbling towards the goal. As she drew nearer she pulled back and slammed the ball into the goal. She had forgotten how good it felt to kick a ball that hard. She quickly started running all over the lawn dribbling and juggling and just thinking about how great it felt to have the wind running through her hair again.
"I wonder if anyone at Hogwarts know how to play soccer?" She thought to herself.

Kayla stopped juggling the soccer ball when she saw Kiera coming up.
"Oh hey Kiera..." " I was just practicing. My dad and I used to play soccer all the time and I missed it so I bought a soccer ball and a goal." She said smiling although she looked a little sad if you looked closely. All the sudden she threw the ball up in the air jumped up and kicked the ball half way across the field into the goal.

"Sure..I would love somebody to play with." Kayla smiled happily at the thought of having somebody else to play soccer with. "Think fast.." She said as she kicked the ball to Kiera.

Kiera resisted the urge to catch the ball as it came towards her. Instead she backed up and hit it with her knee. SHe bounced the ball back and forth between her knees. Laughing she said, "This is like the extent of any ticks I can do..." She dropped the ball and kicked it back towards Kayla.

"That was really great!!" Kayla recieved the ball and bounced it from knee to knee also. She then punted it really hard back to Kiera. Kiera's laughing was infectious because she was also laughing. This is a lot of fun and I hope that we can keep on playing..Kayla thought to herself.

"so how do you like working at ollivanders?" Kayla asked as she juggled the ball a couple of times and then kicked it back to Kiera. She noticed that Kiera was kicking it harder and harder which was great because it made it more fun.

Kiera caought the ball with her knee and juggled it back and forth while she answered Kayla's question. "Well I think its really fun. I like meeting new people plus MR.Ollivanders really nice...What about you?" she asked as she kicked the ball back with a slight bit more force.

"Yea I like it too. I hardly ever get to help the customers though because you and ryan are always there it seems like..." Kayla said laughing. She juggled the ball back and forth and slammed it into the goal which was right next to Kiera. "Sorry I had a sudden urge to kick the ball into the goal."

Kiera grinned. "Nice shot!" she said as she went to get the ball. "Sorry about that...Thats the way it is at the apothacary...Sophia's always there so I just stay at Ollivanders mostly..." Kiera kicked the ball back to Kayla.

"It's okay..." Kayla said as she quickly kicked the ball back to Kiera. It would be so much fun if we could get an actual soccer game going, Kayla thought to herself.

Alicia was out for a walk when she noticed the two girls playing soccer. She knew Kiera but wasn't so sure she knew who the other girl was. She approached them and waved, "Hey, mind if I join you? I played a bit when I was younger, but I'm a bit rusty.."

"Definitly the more the merrier!" She said as she juggled the ball from knee to knee. She did a couple of tricks which was hard to do when your laughing before punting the ball to Alicia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back