Kate and anyone

"I completely agree." Taylor said, meaning what she said. "Yeah, no enemies for me either, which is always good." Taylor laughed. "I've met a few people, yeah, probably only a couple that ive had a decent conversation with." Such as this one, she added to herself.

Sam smiled to her. "Well thats good. But I'm sure crashing into them won't help them be your friend." he teased playfully. "I'm just kidding." he said so she wouldn't get offended.

Taylor laughed. "Well it got this conversation going didnt it? I thought it was a wonderful way to start a friendship." A cheesy smile on her face.

"I suppose it did. " he laughed. "What a weird and wonderful way to meet." he smiled to her. "Promise we'll keep in touch when we go to Hogwarts?" Sam asked her.

A laugh escaped Taylor, she loved Sam's sense of humor. "Most definatly, we have got to keep in touch. What classes are you looking forward to?"

"Potions and flying." he said quickly. He had an extreme interest in both subjects. "What about you?" he asked her.

"Me too, those and Transfiguration, also charms i guess. Im just excited in general for Hogwarts. Do you intend on trying out for the quidditch team?" Taylor most likely knew the answer, Sam seemed very eager about the topic of flying.

"Yeah Charms seems interesting. Though Divination seems a load of sillynes if you ask me. Lucky guesses." he added. "Yeah definetly. I have been playing quidditch most of my life. Have you played it?" he asked her.

Taylor pondered Sam's question and giggled at the memory that came to mind. "I have played Quidditch once before, my Dad took me flying, without my Mum's pemmission, she's a bit of a worrier." Taylor laughed. "Its the best feeling. I really dont know about divination, i do think it is a bit dodgy, i would love to learn it properly though, or at least talk to a centaur." Taylor laughed.

"Yeah you feel so alive don't you?" he asked, it really was the best thing. "A centaur. Would that not be care of magical creatures then?" he asked laughing.

"Hey, just coz they have four legs doesnt make them any less human than us." Taylor said playfully. "There supposed to be experts in divination." Taylor said, closing her eyes and putting her nose in the air in her attempts to sound like a typical smart kid. Opening one eye, she looked down to see Sam's reaction.

Sam tucked his lips in to stop himself from laughing. He raised an eyebrow, "Jessh, youcould pass for a Ravenclaw anyday." he said sarcastically and burst out laughing..again.

Taylor opened both eyes and smirked at Sam, "Yeah, Ravenclaws not really my scene, although i am quite the fan of books. I dont know, i find its the best escape from reality to just get into a really good book." Taylor said and then began chewing her lip thoughtfully.

Sam nodded, "I don't read too much. But I have brought The Lord of the Rings with me." he said. "I'll read that at Hogwarts. My uncle said its well-good." he smiled. "What would be a favourite of yours?" he asked her.

Taylor looked st Sam bewildered. "I may like books, but lord of the rings? I dont think i could ever get through it, ill just watch the movies thanks, there longs enough." Taylor laughed. "I dunno what book would be my favourite, but i prefer fantasy books." Taylors stomach made a grumbling sound. "Shh." She scolded as she prodded her hungry stomach. "Well, that wont shut up until i get it something to eat." Taylor cocked her head to one side. "I might go grab something to eat and then continue with my school shopping." She wriggled the itch out of her nose before continuing. "It was nice to meet you, I'll be seeing you at Hogwarts, if not before then. Yeah?" Taylor said with a grin.

Sam was going to ask if he should go with her, he opened hismouth to speak but closed it again. She probably wants to go by herself he thought. "Yeah. Okay. I'll see ya around then." he said to her.

Taylor looked up and down the street, then scrunched up her face. "This street is too confusing. Do you know where a good place to eat is? You could join me if you want, you know, if your not too busy?" She stopped her squinting up the street to turn to Sam.

"Oh, well if you want ice-cream the parlour is just up there, but if you want a sandwich, the leaky cauldron would probably be your best bet." He said to her. "I'd love to go. I'm getting quite peckish myself." he laughed.

"I can never pass down ice-cream." he grinned. "I'll see you around Kate." he said and then stroked Milly again, "I'll see you around the common room.." he said to it. He gave another smile.

[Do you want to start it?]

Kate stood up again as Sam was talking to her and for the second time that day, someone bumped into her. "Thats OK" Kate said kindly to the girl. Kate smiled to Sam and this girl as they chatted and then they both left, "Bye Sam. I will see you in the common room then." Kate said quietly before sitting down with her book.

Sam ran back from the parlour. Kate was still there reading. "Kate?" he shouted from across the street. "Are you coming you plonker?!" he laughed. As he got closer he said, "We didn't mean to leave you like that. Theres still another seat, if you want it." he said to her.

Kate smiled as Sam ran back and pretended to be very affended by what he called her. "I would be very careful if i was you, calling an older student names! But i will look over it and give you another chance!" She laughed, "And i would be delighted to join you." Kate said calmly as she picked up Milly and her stuff and started walking off. "But, unfortunatly, i have to go home now. It was nice to meet you again and thanks for the offer, bye!" Kate said kindly as she walked the other way to her house.

"Oh right. Well I'll see you around." Sam waved and returned back to the parlour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back