• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Kat needs a life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katheryn Kingsley

Well-Known Member
Messages
795
OOC First Name
Kait
Sexual Orientation
Bas
Wand
Maple Wand 12'' core of female Kelpie Hair
Age
8/2007
Okay sooooo basically, Kat is my only student left at the school. I really don't want her to just fade into the background. I have time to focus on Kat now that Kiera graduated.

I want her to have a life, meaning friends, enemies, and boys. I would like to figure out who Kat will end up with but I want her to have a boyfriend or two first with a potential for lots of drama.

Please help me :(
 
Would Kat like to join in my topic in the forest?

Basically Amelia is trying to set the forest on fire coz she doesn't like the school. She'd probably end up as an ememy, although a very young one xD .

What do you think?
 
Pat: They should! Would you like to start something?

Ellie: I read the beginning of the thread. If Kat showed up there, she would probably act on her role as a Prefect get the younger girl and take her to her HoH. Is that okay?
 
What we talk over Msn? You still interested call me :cool: LOL.
I don't know just a suggestion but yeah!
 
Topic Closed and Archived​

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top