Kasey Carla

Kasey Blake

OOC First Name
Nishma
Wand
Holly Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Feather
selena_gomez-3.jpg
Full Name: Kasey Carla
Birth Date: April 28 2008.Born in Blue Bells Hospital,Blue Bells town,London at midnight.
Current Age:16
Basic Appearance: Dark Brown curly hair of medium length, fair skin, sapphire eyes and a height of 5.2"
Parents:Lila Carla(halfblood),Steve Carla(mudblood)(dead)
Siblings, if any: Benjamin a.k.a Ben(my brother who is 3years elder to me.)
Pets, if any: Two violet pygmy puffs(Romeo) and Juliet and an snowy owl named Miley.
Area of Residence: Sydney, Australia
Blood status:Halfblood
Current Boggart:Hags after having met one in Bleak Street
Boggart a Year ago: Its a scene of my dad revealing that he is a Death Eater and killing my brother.
Animagus ? A skunk!
Kasey Looked in the Mirror of Erised .She would see herself being awarded a Medal or degree of the best DADA tutor or teacher,it depends
What memory could Kasey use to create a Patronus? The day when she got the award for her topping in the grade and as she walks to the headmistress to recieve it and finally does recieve it.
Kasey Has a Diary and You could find the following information in it on a page.

Previous Diary
Hi Diary,
I dont understand my mom and Roswalld's relation and whether it will have positive or negative effects in my life.I am just so confused about it all.And know that Ben had proved that mom is lying about dad being a DE whats the reason for it?I wish I knew.I hope she isnt being blackmailed or something to lie to us
.​

Current Diary

Hey Diary,
Today was the happiest day in my life. The summer holidays spent at the Hollawarth cottage were just great. Madz, Jay and Jon are just lovely to be with and we had so much fun playing Qudditch in the morning. Then in the evening I wore one of my best outfits because Roswalld and mom had organized a grand dinner. The food smelled so good. Even Alex, Maddie's boyfriend was invited. Then Roswalld and Lila announced their wedding which would be up in winter. This is going to be so cool!
:D

Hey there.
Okay, here goes, sorry bout the lateness. :oy: :r:

"Normal height according to her age" that seems to be a cop out of sorts, if somebody needed to know an exact(ish) height so they can compare her to their character, how tall would she be?

"Its a scene of my dad revealing that he is a Death Eater and killing my brother." That seems like somewhat a random and irrational worst fear, considering her father is dead and her brother still alive. Can you explain?

What is Kasey's favourite subject? Why?

What is her least favourite? Why?

Who is her favourite professor? Why?

Who is her least favourite professor? Why?

Can you provide a small sample RP as Kasey?

Kasey is born in London but lives in Sydney, when did she move? Why did she move?

Finally: Can she dance the tango? :-?

"Normal height according to her age" that seems to be a cop out of sorts, if somebody needed to know an exact(ish) height so they can compare her to their character, how tall would she be?
~ It would be 5.5"

"Its a scene of my dad revealing that he is a Death Eater and killing my brother." That seems like somewhat a random and irrational worst fear, considering her father is dead and her brother still alive. Can you explain?

Hmm...At that time which is about a year ago in RP..she did fear this because she could not yet believe her father was actually dead...mental
trauma and all that. However as her father had killed her grandmother she feared of the same happening to her Brother Benjamin.

What is Kasey's favourite subject? Why?
~DADA. She has always liked it because of her mother being an expert at it. She finds it fascinating to know to protect herself and others against the cruel Dark Arts. She also like many others wishes to be an Auror in future.

What is her least favourite? Why?
~Astronomy because she considers it of no use.

Who is her favourite professor? Why?
~Professor Nicolas King :p She has always looked at him like a hero of sorts and then again he is a hero. She also liked Professor Kiara Ana and misses her dearly.

Who is her least favourite professor? Why?
~I don't think she as anyone. She is so like into Professors she wouldn't dislike them no matter what.

Can you provide a small sample RP as Kasey?

Kasey is born in London but lives in Sydney, when did she move? Why did she move?
~ Kasey moved with her family during the third year. She moved as a result of her father's death. They needed a change in atmosphere and thus as Kasey schooled in New Zealand her mother decided it would be wise to join in the Ministry here.

Finally: Can she dance the tango? :-? No. She is not that of a party person but she would just do a random dance because she has never actually had dance lessons in any sort of dance style.

Thanks Nick
More Questions are welcome .
(I cannot believe that my character development is so weak and jerkish. Will be updating soon)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back