Kali Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kali Pratchett

OOC First Name
Purple Smurf
Hey there

Kali is a sweet little girl, despite her name. She is bubbly, giggly, bouncy, cute and a little bit sneaky. She is willing to talk her way out of something by using the puppy dog eyes and the big smile but that's as far as her cunning goes. She trusts easily and forgives easily but isn't stupid. She can tell when she is being used. She has an odd home life but it doesn't really effect her, just makes her more open to weird situations.

She needs the usual, friends, enemies, that sort of thing. She doesn't know her father was a wizard so this whole world is new to her. She may need a mentor as well.

Lots of love and triple chocolate cookies to anyone who replies :D

xoxo

I could offer Logan to be a friend to her. He is friendly and smart. He likes to make friends and is loyal to the ones he has. I think that they they would get on well. Also if your looking for sort of a mentor or a sibling like relationship then i could offer Alexia Smith. She is a fourth year Gryffindor

Logan would be a good friend for her, maybe calm her down a bit :p

I'm going to wait until she is sorted to go for a mentor, I honestly have no idea where she will nd up though I doubt it will be Slytherin.

Can you start one now?
We could have them meet when she's excited about starting?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back