Kale & Estrella

Kale smiled at her widely, and sat in silence for a few moments. Pulling up his shirt sleeve, Kale looked down at his watch and sighed, "Ah. It's 5 minutes before 10." he looked to her for a moment and continuted, "Shall we head back?" Kale really didn't want to head back, considering it was so nice out and he was with her, but he knew the most responsible thing to do was to be back in the castle before curfew.

"Probably," Estrella said, giggling. "Or we can try to see if we don't get caught. Now wouldn't that be fun... evading the teachers." She grinned mischieviously, her eyes twinkling. Then added, "Just joking."

"As much fun as that sounds..." Kale sighed, while looking out at the lake water, "We really should get going." getting up, Kale dusted off his pants and extended his hand out to Estrella to help her up carefully.

Estrella took Kale's hand,grinning as they walked towards the castle. "I really enjoyed it tonight," she said quietly, "I really did."

Kale grinned, he was happy that she had as good as a time that he did. He really liked her a lot, Kale pulled her hand in closer to him, "I did too." he said warmly, "Lets get going!"

Estrella smiled as he pulled her hand in closer to him, blushing lightly. She really did like Kale. A lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back