Estrella Drage

Obliviator for MACUSA | HNZ 1st Graduating Class

OOC First Name
Amanda
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Widow
Estrella was positively beaming as she walked along the Lakefront with Kale, holding his hand as they strolled under the stars. She had discontinued the poke war for just a bit, simply glad to be with him.

"It's so pretty out," she said quietly, looking up at the sky, where it seemed that millions of little fireflies were glued to a black floor.

Kale walked with Estrella hand in hand around the lake, "It's only pretty out, 'cause you're out here." he said with a grin. Kale looked around the sky was pretty, the moon was big and beaming down, luminating the trees.

Estrella grinned; Kale was so sweet. She turned to him. "This is awesome; the sky, you, it's just perfect," she commented with starry eyes.

Kale looked up to the sky while Estrella spoke, the stars were twinkling brightly and a shooting star danced across the dark night sky. "Hey, look!" he gestured to the sky."A shooting star. Make a wish!" Kale smiled widely, his eyes bright.

Estrella bit her lip, and wished silently. I wish the death eaters would just leave me alone, even if it's just for this summer, she thought. One summer free from being followed would be amazing, even though it was a lot to ask for considering her situation.

She grinned. "Did you make a wish, Kale?"

Kale wrapped his arms around Estrella, "Nahh, I've already got mine." he wrinkled his nose, and winked at her.

"Aren't you sweet," Estrella replied, giggling as she kissed him, enveloped in his hug. All of a sudden, she poked him gently in the side. "Beep," she giggled. "We're even again."

Kale kissed her back warmly, her poke caught him off guard and he jumped to the side a bit. "You got me.." he was still tied down to the kiss. There was a slight chill in the air & he looked to Estrella with a smile, "Are you cold?" he asked gesturing to his coat.

Estrella grinned. "Erm, kind of. It's not too horrible though," she said, enthralled by the sweet gesture.

"Well, here..it's cold, take it" he said smiling; Kale took his coat off and draped in on Estrella's shoulders.

"Aww," Estrella breathed softly. His coat was warm. She turned to Kale, hugging him under the stairs, playing with his hair as she grinned.

Kale wrapped his arms around Estrella and kissed her on the forehead. "You wanna sit?" he said with a smile looking to the lake side.

"Yeah," Estrella replied, sitting down at the side of the lake. She kept her balance, not wanting to fall in and make an idiot of herself in front of Kale.

"You know, I've never actually seen the giant squid," she said thoughtfully, trying to make conversation.

Kale walked carefully down to the edge, trying his very best not to slip on the grass and into the cold water. Before sitting, he replied to Estrella's statement, "You know what...as much time as I actually spend out here, I haven't seen any proof of there being a beastly creature in that water either." Kale let out a dorky laugh, looked to her and paused for a moment, "If I rememeber correctly, isn't this where we actually first met in the beginning of the year?" he thought about when he interviewed Estrella at the rose bush for the Hogwarts Weekly paper.

"Yeah, man that was a long time ago!" Estrella said, grinning. "About Rose..." She smiled, able to talk freely about her loss now. "What ever happened with the paper?"

"It was!" he said with a wide grin, reaching for her hand. "I haven't got a clue now that I really think about it. The paper ended up just never going out, I think only one newsletter was actually circulated around school." Kale shrugged his shoulders, "The club wasn't what I thought it was.." he laughed.

"Yeah, most of the clubs have been like that," Estrella said, grinning. She took Kale's hand, smiling broadly. She looked out at the lake, the waters still as the moon reflected off its surface. "I bet that lake's chilly," she pointed out, "It's probably still defrosting from the winter." She grinned. "Back in Minnesota, there are tons of lakes. You can't swim in them until late July, because they're still so cold over spring."

"That sounds amazing. I've never been to the states." Kale grinned, as his warm fingers laced hers. "Have you ever jumped in before July?" he let out a small laugh, "Back at home we have a small lake in the back, I jumped in once after it barely just finished defrosting. My lips were blue!" Kale laughed & grinned widely, showing off his pearly whites.

"No," Estrella said, smirking. "Carlisle wouldn't take me and my cousin Luke to the beaches until July, and we really didn't have a way of getting there. We would have jumped in if we could."

She grinned. "You have the cutest smile," she commented, liking the feeling of his warm hands in hers, as they were very cold.

Kale purposely smiled very widely with big eyes, and jokingly laughed. "Thank you, mine doesn't beat your though!" he looked down to her hands, "Your hands are really cold." Kale put her hands in the middle of his, covering them up and trying to warm them up.
He smiled at her and gave her another light kiss on the cheek.

"They're always cold," Estrella said, grinning. "But my lips are kind of cold, too." She kissed him back on the cheek.

Kale gave Estrella a sly grin & wrinkled his nose, "Ahh..Well, that can easily be fixed." he leaned in slowly and kissed her on the lips warmly.

Estrella hugged Kale, kissing him back. "Sorry, I'm not the best kisser," Estrella said, shrugging her shoulders and grinning sheepishly.

Kale let out a small laugh and looked to Estrella with a silly smile, "Estrella Drage, you must be silly...you're great." he grinned and gave her a wink.

Estrella blushed. "Yeah, I can be quite silly sometimes..." her voice trailed off as she smiled, looking out over the lake and holding Kale's hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back