Kaela's Old Quidditch Team

River Tamn

River walked out onto the Quidditch Pitch. It was an exceptionally beautiful day, though it was slightly chilly. With her Firebolt in hand, she hoped that her whole team would show up. She was very nervous and felt like she was really behind the rest of the Quidditch teams. A few days ago Headmistress Barker, and her old captain Kaela came to her, and asked if she would be willing to take over the position of captain on this team. She reluctantly agreed. River had never been incharge of anything before, and she hoped that she would do a good job for her team.

While she waited for her teammates to show up, River plopped herself on the ground, taking out a piece of parchment that she had written on earlier. Looking it over, she reread it in her mind.

Agenda
Introductions of new members.
Picking a team name.
Picking team colors.
Practicing drills.

She hoped that they would be able to get through everything on her list today. Though it wasn't a long list, the team has still not been able to decide on a name. River knew that they had to get on this issue, and put it behind them, so they can get their yearbook photos done, and concetrate fully on their practices.

Discouraged that no one else had show up yet, River put her list back into her knapsack and waited. [/color]

Murtagh walked onto the pitch firebolt in hand he was happy this was his teams first practice the last time he had practiced was with Bruins team.

Maddiie had reached the pitch and smiled when she saw River. "Hey River" Maddiie had her nimbus 2000, on her side, she hoped that this practice would be better than the last.

"Hey guys!" kendall said, firebolt in hand, as she joined a few of her teammates and a new member.. she was excited to get caught up with the other teams, even though she knew that it would take a lot of time and effort...

River smiled at everyone that had shown up so far. "Hello everyone," she said smiling. Slightly discouraged that the whole team wasn't there yet, she looked around at the three who were and said, "So, while we are waiting for the rest of the team, do you guys have any suggestions for team names and colors?"

kendall couldn't think of any team names, but she did have some colors in mind... "i really like navy blue.. i dont know what it could go with though!" kendall said enthusiastically.. waiting for the others to suggest some colors...

"I like Orange and bright blue but not to bright of a blue." said Murtagh he hoped they knew what he ment.

"I like spew" Maddiie spoked a bit louder."I dont know about the color, maybe a green and purple color. I like thoes two color"

"green and purple would be nice... but not together!" kendall said, not intending to be rude... "o and not to be too obsessive, but I dont know if we should have two bright colors together... maybe a light and a dark... but that's just a suggestion" she was totally ok if no one agreed with her......

Murtagh said coldly "I don't have any ideas for a name but I don't think spew is a good name for us."

Rose ran to the Quidditch Pitch to join her team. "Hi guys!" she said. Rose was really glad that they were finally getting back on track after going M.I.A. "What's up?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back