Kaela needs some exercise

"It's a long story..." Kale sighed, while giving her a 'do you really want to know everything' look. "Bruin, Ford and I crashed one of the girls 'muggle self defense' classes or whatever that Courtney was holding. Sophia walked by when a couple of spells were exchanged...she got pissed when Courtney told her that we 'attacked' them. When that wasn't our intention." he explained and continued, "Bruin basically told her to calm down and she got all up in his face. I laughed. She freaked out. Gave me a piece of her mind. Blah, blah, blah..That followed with Bruin getting angry and he stomped off, then, his robes caught fire. I thought someone casted Incendio but later we found out that somehow she did it." Kale's voice was very animated while he blurted everything out all at once, knowing that the story was very confusing. "Woah. It's too early for me to explain stuff like this." At that, Kale flopped over while laying on the rock as if he were exhausted.

Kaela's mouth gaped as she listened to the story. After Kale flopped over Kaela giggled at him. "Sounds....interesting, I guess. How did she do it though? With her wand?"

"That's the thing that confuses me whenever I think about it. She had no wand in her hand!" Kale exclaimed with remaining disbelief of that night. "I don't think she's from Earth." he said in a dreamy voice while sitting back up.

"Not from Earth?" Kaela said with a laugh. "Well, we know she has a da, and supposedly a ma too. Where do you supposed they come from?"

Kale smirked at Kaela, "Hmmm...I'm not sure. Maybe you should ask her!" he piped sarcastically and couldn't help but laugh.

"I'd rather not be treated like the witches in colonial America, thanks," Kaela said jokingly. Tired of talking about Sophia, Kaela decided to change the subject. "So Kale, you wanna get some exercise with me?"

Kale laughed and winced at Kaela's 'joke', "Good choice." he said quickly, "Excercise?" Kale inquired with a crooked smile, "How so Kaela?"

Kaela hadn't really considered what exactly they would do for exercise. "Well, I'd jut been jogging. We could do some cardio, like jumping jacks and stuff. I prefer dancing, but it's hard without music."

Kale shrugged his shoulders, he hadn't really 'excercised' in awhile so it was going to be weird for him.

"Okay, I'm up for some..."excercise".." he said with another use of 'airquotes'. Kale laughed goofily and stood up from off the rock of which he was sitting on before. "You lead...and I'll do...whatever." he said with yet another pair of raised brows.

Kaela stood sheepishly and walked a few steps away from Kale. "Uh, well...we should warm up first." Kaela didn't really like leading people, she didn't consider herself a good leader at all. Not to mention she was trying to lead someone at exercise, something at which Kaela wasn't proficient. She was very self-conscious and considered herself to be fat. Oh gosh, he's going to be watching me. Crap.

Kale crossed his arms across his chest and looked at Kaela, he was oblivious to Kaela's insecure behavior toward him when he suggested her to lead warm ups. "Okay, warm ups it is Cap'n." he said while taking a seat down on the green grass and stretched out his legs.

"Cap'n?" Kaela asked in confusion. She did not much like being called Cap'n, but figured Kale wouldn't understand why. With a sigh she considered how to start warm-ups. "All right, well, we should march in place. The point of warm-ups is to warm up your body." She began to march in place, none too vigorously.

Kale arched his brow at Kaela and got back up on his feet, he thought she meant stretching as in their legs. It was still too early for Kale to be involved in physical activities such as marching. He gave her a perplexed look when she began marching and stared at her for a moment, "Marching?" it took all of his stregnth to keep himself from laughing.

Kaela frowned, but continued marching. "Yes, marching. It is actually bad to stretch cold muscles. You're supposed to warm up, exercise, and stretch afterwards."

Kale's face went into an odd look, "Hmmm...that's really interesting. Never heard of that." he shrugged and started to walk in place instead of marching in place. "And how long does this usually take?" Kale inquire while continuing his 'marching'.

"Well, you have to warm up for at least 5 minutes. We don't have to march, we can do step touches if you want. It just has to be light exercise." Kaela stopped marching and went into step touches.

((Step Touches -
steptouch.gif
))

Kale nodded at Kaela, confirming that he understood what she had said. After a moment, he followed her into step touches, "So, uhhh, what are these called?" he inquired with a hint of interest in his voice. Kale wasn't used to moving around this much, especially as early in the morning it was.

"Step touches," Kaela said with an odd look. I only just said it, she thought, but then decided that Kale was still tired probably.

Kale cocked his head to the side when she repeated what she had just said, "Ohh.." a moment later he stopped the excercise and stood still, "I'm tired.." Kale was quite scrawny for his awkward height, physical activitely other than quidditch was almost foreign to him.

Kaela sighed and stopped moving as well, sitting back down on the rock. She herself was quite short, having nearly stopped growing about a year ago. While she was not fat, Kaela was not stick thin, and her self-conscious added about 50 pounds to her self-image. She let out a sigh and looked at the ground, frowning.

Kale was tired but he wasn't really ready to stop, his eyes followed Kaela as she walked to the rock and sat down; the look on her face not chipper. Kale bit his lip, "Uhh, Kaela, are you alright?" he inquired, his tone more concerned than usual.

"Huh?" Kaela asked as she looked up at Kale. "Oh, yeah, I'm fine. I think I'm gonna go running though. I'll catch ya later." She stood and began to jog away from Kale.

"Uh...okay..." Kale said with a perplexed look upon his face, before he could even say 'bye' she was already gone. Alright then...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back