Kaede needs a plot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaede Okinawa

Wand
Birch wand 14" 1/4 Essence of Dragonstone
I need to start working on my plot for Kaede, so if anyone wants to rp please reply here or pm me. Also, if you have any ideas for more to her small plot, reply here or pm me as well. A reply here or pm doesn't matter to me, so do what you would like to do. xD
Also, if you want to just randomly rp with no plotline, I'm fine with that as well. You can say I'm just pretty much up for anything. :frantics:

Kaede has had a very challenging childhood, which she has hidden for so long, which is now coming back up. I'm looking for someone who will be able to listen to everything, and understand what she had been through.
Long story short:
Her family is very prestigous in Japan and they didn't give the 3 children: Ayame, Kaede, and Yuki a chance to be children. They were able to play a lot of games when their parents were away, but they would always come back and yell at them for being barbarians. Her older sister is extremely intelligent, and her younger sister was the cherished baby, so Kaede didn't recieve much love from her parents. Despite their abscence from her life, she grew strong like a weed, but still lacked the fulfillment of a parents love. The memories of the way her parents treated her more like a middle aged adult than a child were ones that she was able to hide until she came to Hogwarts. So over the next 7 years she is going to try and break that connection with the memories and open herself up as she goes along.
Now, Kaede already is very kind, sweet, and will do anything for anyone, and she also knows how to love, but she still has that one challenge and flaw in her life that she has to go up against. Her attitude is also one of no bull crap, so she refuses to let people push others around. She's kind of like the friend that you know would take a punch for you, but not let them keep her down.
So if you want to rp, here's a few topics I've made that have not been posted in yet, so if you want to rp with me just pm me or reply here. Or just go right ahead and post in one of these. If you want to post in one of these, but want it open to only you just tell me at the top of the post or in a pm as well. :frantics:
Utterly Annoyed
New Sights
Haunting Memories
oh, and sorry for all the frantics, I just love them xDD

I'd quite like to reply in the haunting memories topic. Imogen has had a slightly difficult and testing childhood too. I think that would be a good topic for them.

Are you up for that?

Oh yeah totally!
Sorry that it took so long, I've been messing around with my other character, I was making banners and stuff for her Dx
It's crazy. :frantics:
But yeah, I would love too.

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back