Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 10 Inch Flexible Oak Wand with Boomslang venom Core
She sat there, just staring, staring in the field of busy streets by the park. She didn't want to move nor she didn't dare to speak. It might disrupt what she thought was her reality and not just a fantasy. The rain started pouring, Alec can feel the little droplets on her head, cheeks, her hands. The woman was basically soaking wet but she doesn't want to move. And then it dawns on her, he was gone, on their anniversary. Alec moved her gaze to the ground. A box was laying on it. A cake inside it that she ordered a day before.

The woman wanted to control her tears but she can't no more. All the things he told her, that it was her fault he was distancing. But all she did was study, she was always there for him, what else can she do for the man? Although, Alec knows it wasn't her. She had suspected that he was cheating and only time would tell when is he going to break up with her. But why does it feel like it was her fault? A cold rainy breeze sweep her body, she didn't feel it, Alec was becoming numb and she doesn't want it to stop.

Frederick finished late at the gallery, finishing up some paperwork for next month's exhibit schedule. He had not even realized it had rained until he looked up from his work and saw the downpour from the window. With his umbrella in hand, he left the building and started to walk the short distance home, passing by the park. A few feet away, a lone figure was standing unmoving. He slowed down, squinting his eyes to get a clear view. He noticed a cake box on the group, already soaked and soggy. His eyes traveled up and were met by a woman, drenched in the rain. "Hey, miss? Miss? Are you okay?", asking the woman, stopping in front of her. He held the umbrella over both of them.

She weeps like a child, it was good that it was raining. No one can see her tears nor maybe her red eyes. Alec was wondering how long was she standing there but it seems the box of the cake was getting soggy and the juices of the cake was getting out of the box. The woman heard somebody acknowledge her and all of a sudden the raindrops stopped dripping on her. Alec looked up to this nice human, it was a he and he was nice enough to share his umbrella with her. A stranger.

"I'm okay ... I guess." She said unsure what she felt. But then she remembered what happened earlier. "But the cake isn't. I supposed I should have paid more attention to it." Alec looked back at the cake on the ground. Using the cake as the metaphor. The woman hugged herself as a wind passed by, she can now feel the cold brew of winter.

Frederick could hear her cries but he did not give a care. He was more concerned that she was alone and distraught. He glanced down at the cake box already soaked, there was nothing to be done to save it. "Hey, hey... It's just a cake. We can get another one.", he consoled her as he shrugged off his jacket. He tucked the umbrella by the crook of his neck before he placed it around her small frame. "Do you live around the area? Or do you need to be around? I can take you there.", he asked and offered at the same time.

It wasn't just a cake for her. It was ... Him. It was his favourite cake and getting another one was just wasting money. Like she wasted her time with him. But then she felt warm, a smell she doesn't recognized but felt safe with that smell. Alec watched as a man put his jacket over her shoulders. He was talking but all she could hear were murmurs but his mouth was moving. Then Alec's brain woke up and snapped her into reality. "Umm ... No, I live in Dunedin. I have a hotel for the week here." It wasn't only because it was their anniversary that she came in Wellington, she has work that week as an event coordinator. She was doing a big wedding and all her concentration and muse were gone. "Oh! god, what time is it? I'm supposed to be early tomorrow to check the flowers." Alec was never stressed. Being an events coordinator was her dream.

Free listened as the woman replied to his questions, a bit startled when she started going about flowers. "Hey, hey. It's not that late yet, just in time for dinner actually.", he said, reassuring her. Holding the umbrella over them, he held out his hand. "I'm Frederick, you can call me Free or Fred.", he introduced himself, not wanting her to feel uncomfortable talking to a stranger.

Alec never was a panic stricken woman but it seems the happenings today was enough for her brain to crash for a bit. She calmed down when the man told her that it was not late and that it was dinner time. All came back to her slowly, after her surprise visit they were going for dinner at this posh restaurant. "Alecandra but everyone calls me Alec." She wrapped her arms around her again. Feeling the cold more and more. "May I ask?" She said, "Are you on your way home?" Alec didn't want to eat by herself and definitely don't want to be alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back