Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Snapped
[adminapproval=7824819] Tamalia ran her fingers through her long somewhat blonde hair and sighed, she was feeling so stressed, she just felt like throwing something. Everything was going wrong and the Gryffindor couldn't stand being as powerless as she currently was. Tamalia was feeling as if she couldn't control herself and she hadn't felt that way for a very long time. She was trying to ignore everything and keep her nose clean, but trouble just seemed to find her wherever she went, or she was secretly looking for trouble... she wasn't sure, but she was still determined to keep her nose clean and keep herself under control, she had to be here for Sammy and Nadia, she couldn't leave those two here alone, Merlin only knows what would happen with those two. It was up to Tamalia to make sure they were okay.

Making her way to the Great Hall, Tamalia stopped dead in her tracks, ad her fake smile turned into a deathly glare. Annalie Darkhart. The sixteen year old felt the urge to just go up to her and throw her through a wall, that way she wouldn't have to listen to her jabbering on about Deatheaters, and her sweet little brother that had done nothing to her. The Gryffindor couldn't believe the nerve of the Ravenclaw, picking on her baby brother the way she had been, she had to pay, especially sicne she felt the need to try and ruin Tamalia's life, heck, she probably was one of the scum that wrote RHI, which meant that she hurt Nadia too. She was worse than Kate Moon, atleast Kate was just a stupid Hufflepuff that wound up accidently ruining peoples lives, this girl went out of her way to do it. "Scum..." She growled, walking up to Annalie to give her a piece of her mind. Pulling the Ravenclaw back to the wall, the somewhat blonde looked her in the eyes and glowered at the girl. "Hello Annalie." She growled, holding the Ravenclaw to the wall, this girl had been ruining Tamalia's friends and families lives, she was going to pay, even if it was just a few threatening words. "You are a pathetic little cow, how dare you pick on Samual, he has done nothing to your pathetic little existence, so before you even look at him, just remember that I will not hesitate to interfere." She spat. This was going to be the first, and last warning the Ravenclaw recieved, because Tamalia was sick and tired of finding her little brother in tears because of scum like this.

Annalie was completely at ease, her blackmailing of Lapis Lazuli was over, and the entire school knew about what a lying piece of scum the older Ravenclaw prefect was. Though now she had nothing to do. It was almost the end of the year anyway so she had the entire holidays to cook up some new ammo for the next year. The stir she caused with Lapis was the best feeling in the world and she couldn’t wait to do it again with someone else. Samual Kaster would be the perfect choice, though his act of bursting into tears all the time was getting old, she wanted something new. Strolling through the hordes of whispering students she leant across the door to the entrance hall watching students enter the hall, giving them death stares as they went.

Annalie's demeanor faltered slightly, when she spotted Tamalia Kaster coming towards her. She knew all too well what was coming for her. After bullying Sammy despite what Tama had said, she was expecting her to fight back. Not that Annalie cared; Tama was a worthless cow who had a massive grudge against her, nothing really worth worrying about. Raising her eyebrows at the blond Annalie folded her arms across her chest, mocking her as she approached. She wasn’t at all worried about what Tamalia would do, she wouldn’t dare do anything in front of all these people, it would be all words. So it was a surprise to the Ravenclaw when she was pushed up against the wall. Shocked but keeping calm Annalie rolled her eyes, "Hey Tamalia." she sung sweetly to her, despite the cold stone pressing against her back. The position she was in didn’t faze Annalie in the slightest, in fact it was rather entertaining to watch the Gryffindor spitting hatred at her. She was so pathetic. "Don't make me laugh." She sniggered, "Seriously, you think I'm the pathetic cow and yet you're the one pushing me up against the wall! Which I don't care for by the way." She said pushing the girl away from her and stepping forward. "Oh my god! Samual is a worthless piece of dog crap I wouldn't even bother, he would just cry. Again!" she said rolling her eyes again, "Though... if it such a big deal to you, perhaps I should." She mused allowed, putting a sarcastic finger to her chin in mock thought. Oh, how she loved messing around with Tama, she was so easy to provoke.

Tamalia held the Ravenclaw closer to the wall, if Tamalia had the strength to physically push the worthless scum through the wall, she would have, but unfortunately these walls were strong, and there would be next to no way for Tamalia to throw her through one. Pity. What made Tamalia's temper rise was that Annalie seemed to be finding this all rather entertaining, it was just so tempting to punch that hidieous little ferret-face, but she restrained herself, but it was hard. "Excuse me?" Annalie was pushing a lot of buttons, Tama was one stressed person right now and this was not helping her keep her nose clean, but this girl deserved to be taught a lesson.

Tamalia regained her composure as soon as Annalie pushed her away, and then placed her hands on her hips. When she started insulting Tamalia's brother, her face returned to a cold glare. "Samual has more worth in a single curl than you do in your entire existence!" She yeled, pushing Annalie back to the wall agressively, people begining to look twice at them. The Gryffindor didn't care, it wasn't like she was bashing the girl, so she couldn't get in too much trouble right now. What annoyed Tamalia the most was the fact that she knew Annalie was baiting her, but she couldn't help it, this girl was just so annoying, and had been a thorn in Tamalia's side for far too long. "If you go near my brother, I will get you." She growled, if was easy to tell that she was downright serious, if this girl went anywhere near Sammy, she would know pain.

Annalie rolled her eyes, "You heard me." she sneered. Tamalia was proving easier to provoke than even she had expected, her temper was always so close to the surface. All she ever had to say was something about her stupid little brother and she would rise to the occasion, highly entertaining for all that were watching. Annalie had to supress a laugh, "You. Are. A. Pathetic. COW" she said exceedling slowly and loudly to put her point across and hopefully to cause her some kind of humilation.

Annalie laughed loudly, "You must be as deranged as he is if you think he is actually worth something. Cause believe me he's not." she said pushing the girl right back. She wouldn't take being pushed around by anyone, much less a b!tchy little Gryffindor like Tamalia. The blond was getting her angry, angrier than she normally was and the desire to smack the girl right in the face to shut her up was rising. Now that she had shouted the news of Lapis' mother's occupation she didn't have anything better to do, so getting into a punch up with Tamalia if provoked enough would be more likely today of all days. Annalie snorted, "Right... And what the hell are you going to do about it if I do? Shout me to death?!" Annalie wasn't at all afraid of the Gryffindor she was all mouth, she wouldn't dare do anything she was too much of a goody good for that.
<i></i>

Tamalia pressued Annalie into the wall angrily and squeezed her shoulders in frustration, she wasn't meaning to hurt the girl, she was just trying to not punch her, but she was unknowningly probably causing some amount of pain. "All I heard was the horrible sound of your screeching, worthless voice. Please, don't repeat yourself you pitiful excuse for a human being." She growled agressively. Tamalia had been under a lot of stress this year, for awhile actually, and now that it was near the end she was starting to lose it? It wasn't fair, she was so close to getting into minimal trouble, and because of this Ravenclaw Cow, she ran the risk of losing all of her hard work, it just made her more angry. Tamalia looked around, people were staring at them, she wasn't embarrassed, but she did look like the bad guy, since she was holding the girl against a wall, not the other way around. She didn't care though, this cow was the pathetic one. "Don't talk about yourself that way, Cow, people might start seeing your true colours." She countered, still pinning the girl against the cold wall.

Tamalia glared as the girl decided that it was okay to tease her baby brother right in her face, she was going to right way to finding herself on the floor if she kept this up. "Sammy is worth far more than you could ever comprehend. Probably because you are so worthless, you can't even imagine that anyone could be worth something." She growled. Tamalia was big on family, and was protective of her little brother, she wasn't going to allow this scum to think she was better than him. "I pity you sometimes, because you must have been raised a slave to be this pathetic." She said condesendingly, as if Annalie couldn't understand English. Tamalia flipped her hair over her shoulder when Annalie pushed her away once again. A small smirk crossed the pale girls face, her emerald eyes flashing menacingly. "I can do a lot more than shout, Annalie." She said in mock sweetness.

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">Annalie rolled her eyes as she was once again pushed into the wall. The stone was getting familiar to her now and it no longer hurt to have her back pressed against it. "Right, is that all you can come up with you useless piece of shite? I've heard worse from a five year old. In fact I have heard worse from a five year old. So unless you actually have a decent insult you might as well shut your worthless mouth." she said pushing Tamalia back hard and turning her around so Tamalia was the one that was pushed against the wall and not her. "Let's get this straight right now, I couldn't care less what you have to say about me. You are nothing. Absolutely nothing and no one cares what you say no one wants to listen to a whining moaning banshee who thinks she is so much better than everyone else. So shut the hell up!" she hissed at the Gryffindor.

Annalie shook her head sadly, "You really are deranged. Seriously did you have a blow to the head when you were born or something? In fact did your entire family suffer this same blow because you all seem to think that you are worth something. You aren't and the sooner you accept this the better." she scowled at the other girl. She was trying her patience. She was on the point of giving the girl a smack to see if she could knock some sense into her. "Yeah, I figured, you can do more shout, you can shout so bloody much that you drive people so crazy that they kill themselves, like your parents and your brother. God I would hate having to live with you as a sister." she said giving Tamalia a death glare.
<i>
</i>

Tamalia half-listened to Annalie, she could barely understand the cr@p that flew out of the Ravenclaw's mouth, all she could hear was incoherient noise, it was quite annoying and distracting. "Maybe you should swallow a dictionary, so you can say something productive." Admittedly, the Gryffindor was a little shocked when she was the one pressed against a wall, that was something that had never happened to her, ever. Tamalia was rarely overpowered by people, she obviously got distracted for a few seconds, obviously long enough for Annalie to gain the advantage. Tamalia laughed right in the cow's face. "It's funny, you're saying that I think I'm better than everyone, when it's you that goes around calling people worthless and putting your useless oppinion out for others to hear. You're a hypocritical, spiteful cow that has nothing better to do than to make other people suffer so you can feel good about your worthless life." Tamalia was sick of Annalie, she was sick of her voice and her presence, so she pushed her away. "And don't you dare touch me, I wouldn't want to catch any germs you carry." She added, looking at Annalie coldly.

Once again Annalie caused Tamalia to laugh and she faced the girl, looking her up and down. She was a useless waste of space, just occupying the air because she had nothing else better to do, it was so sad. "Actually, I think it's you that is deranged, and I would say that you sound like you have brain-damage, but in order for such a thing to occur, you must first have a brain. Unfortunately you must have been born without one." She countered, flipping some green hair out of her emerald eyes and glaring at the girl, she wasn't going to lose her cool, she was so close to walking away, she was almost there. Before she could listen to anything else that flew out of that cows mouth, Tama started walking away, but just when she was nearly out of hearing range, she caught the last part of what Annalie said, and stopped dead. Annalie did not just mention her parents and brothers deaths, Tama never really got over it, nor had Samual, in fact, she doubted any of her siblings had actually gotten over their unexpected deaths. Tamalia looked at her hands, and glared, then turned around and glared at Annalie, her fists in tight balls, causing her nails to start digging into her skin. "You B!TCH!" She cried, running back to the Ravenclaw and tackling her to the ground. "How dare you talking about my family like that, you useless Cow!" She screamed, pulling at the Ravenclaws hair and attacking her face.

Annalie laughed quietly, not even bothering to lower herself to reply to her. All she did was talk utter nonsense and she doubted anyone in her position would understand what she was saying.  In all honesty she was sick of listening to Tamalia blabbering on about crap. Rolling her eyes she put her hand up and mimed talking with it, "Puh-lease would you shut up! Give my ear drums a rest? I'm going to go deaf at this rate!" she snared. Annalie was sick of Tamalia talking and was beyond the point of caring what the consequences were going to be if she kept talking an provoking Tamalia, in fact it would be fun to watch her snap.

Annalie watched as Tamalia lost her composure, this was the reaction she was looking for. It made her giggle Tama was going to loose it and it was going to be very entertaining when she did. What she didn't expect however was Tamalia coming right at her and tackling her to the hard stone ground. Grunting she screamed as the blond pulled at her hair and pummled her face. "Get off me you crazy b!tch!" Grabbing the girls hips she rolled over shoving the girl to the ground. She pulled the girls hair, giving her a taste of her own medicine before jumping to her feet she kicked the girl in the side, "YOU ARE A MENTAL B!TCH! I can talk to you anyway I want!" she yelled kicking the girl a couple of extra times for good measure. She didn't care that people were watching them now. She was beyond the point of caring, it was between her and Tamalia. "Get on your feet and fight like you mean it you worthless cow." she said tucking her messed up hair back and circling the girl on the ground. Blood was pounding in her ears and she just wanted this ended, clentching her fists she prepared for a physical battle. 

Tamalia could barely control herself, she was admittedly controlled by her emotions, and right now they were telling her to punish Annalie for being the biggest cow that had ever made its way into existence. Sme said 'hate' was a strong word, but it described Tamalia's feelings, or lack-there-of for Annalie. The Gryffindor was so angry, that she did't even realise how psycho she looked, just jumping at the Ravenclaw and attacking her, but even if she realised what she was doing, she wouldn't have stopped. In fact, the only thing that stopped her attacks was the fact that Annalie had to physically push her off and shoved her to the ground, Tama's small frame being sent rolling slightly, she stopped herself with her arms, and grabbed her long hair as it was pulled by the Ravenclaw, she was easily moveable too, since Tamalia wasn't exactly big, in fact, she was quite petite.

Tamalia fliched and looked up at the Ravenclaw, glaring daggers. "You're the one kicking someone when they're down, you ugly cow!" She screamed, her voice echoing through the Enterance Hall. Picking herself up off the ground, Tamalia starting mirroring Annalie's movements, effectively causing both to move in circles. "You are such a pathetic waste of space." She growled, flipping her hair out of her face and swinging at Annalie once again, attempting to throw her into the wall and giving her a punch in the face. It was about time Annalie realised that Tamalia meant business, and that this Gryffindor never gave out emtpy promises, she warned her that this could happen, and now it was time that the Ravenclaw realised that Tamalia was not someone to mess with.

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">Annalie was almost shaking with anger. She had always disliked Tamalia ever since their fight in the seventh floor corridor but the fact that she was being attacked by her had pushed the brunette over the edge. She could openly say that she hated the blonde, hated her beyond measure and beyond reason. Circling the entrance hall she surveyed Tamalia, she was small but she hand already proven that she was strong, so it was going to take some clever tactics to get the better of her. Scowling she cracked her knuckles and beckoned her forward. "Bring it blondie."

Annalie snorted, "Well if you end up on your @rse when fighting I think anyone would give you a swift kick, not just me." she mocked resisting the urge to laugh, "Oh that's rich. Coming from the girl who looks like she walked head long into a brick wall." Annalie saw Tamalia coming and braced herself in case she got hit. The girl was a predictable fighter but the vemon behind both of their eyes was surely going to make for a good fight. Dodging a couple of the blows she felt one of them connect with the side of her head. Staggering sideways Annalie swore loudly and charged towards Tamalia swinging right back, she wanted to at least land a couple of punches to the stupid blonds face.
<i>
</i>

Tamalia felt blood rushing through her body, she was furious, and was probably acting like she was insane, but she didn't care, she was so furious, and she had a temper, nearly everyone in her family did. Annalie was taunting her, which was interesting since Tamalia could would rearrange her face if the Ravenclaw continued. Tamalia glared when Annalie called her 'Blondie', that was a name she had not heard for a very long time, since second year, actually. It wasn't a name she appriciated. But just like Annalie asked, Tama 'brought it' and went to attack her once again, focusing on her face and head, she wanted to hopefully give Annalie a nice facelift, anything would be better than the mug that she called a face. "You stupid four-eyes!" She yelled, commenting on the fact that Annalie once wore glasses, back when she was a hlaf-decent human being.

Tamalia was having enough of this, Annalie was just a waste of time and was going to get her in trouble, in fact, the somewhat blonde was surprised that a Professor hadn't sprung up out of the ground yet, but that wasn't her problem, she could tell that they were both going to suffer from bruises, which wasn't a big deal, not for Tama anyway. Annalie dodged a few, but soon began to stagger sideways, but quickly started at the small blonde again. Tamalia braced herself and pushed the Ravenclaw back, but was still hit in the cheek bone, which was quite painful, once she was a decent distance from the Ravenclaw, Tamalia made split-second decisions, one that was probably the stupidest decision of her young life. Swiftly, the Gryffindor's wand was removed from her pocket and being aimed at the Ravenclaw, but before she could cast the desired spell, her wand was out of her hands, and her arm was being pulled behind her back. "What!?" She yelled, looking at the Professor, her eyes blood-shoot and filled with fury.

It had been a fairly week. There was not much going on. Graduation preparations were coming along nicely and all the exams had started. This Semester had been quite relaxing apart from the recent outburst in the Great hall, ruining a poor Ravenclaws life. Apart from that most things had started to quiet down. Her classes went on without a hastle, despite the dislike for her Troxa seemed to harbour for her. Not that she really minded. Plenty of her students liked her. Atleast she was sure some did. She stod up from her office desk and headed towards the Greathall. However as she was halfway up the hall, a panting young student, probably second or third year came barreling into her. She was startled enough to be knocked backwards, but she managed to keep from being knocked down. He rushed over to him and grabbed his shoulders. He was making no sense. He was speaking way to fast for her to understand. Abby told him quietly to take deep breaths and try again. She breathed slowly with him, in out, in out. She looked at him and gestured for him to start again. Catching his breath, the youth began slowly. Relaying his message. "Professor, there are two girls in the Entrance Hall who are having a big fight. I think they might draw wands. I think one of them was that Annalie girl from RHI and the blonde Gryffindor who lost us house points at the beginning of the year." Abby shook her head to clear it as she listeed to what the boy was saying. Was he serious? "Are you quite sure? Yuo were there?" He confirmed his presence and that was enough for Abby, she called for the boy to go back to his dorm and rushed the rest of the way to the Entrance hall.

On her way she collected the first Professor she saw, Takuya Blaze, and quickly explained the situation as she made a sharp turn into the hall. Her informaton was correct. In the middle of the entrance hall, circling each other like vultures, stood two girls. Both were sixth years, one Ravenclaw and one Gryffindor. They were shouting insults. Then Abby noticed Tamalia Kaster reach for her wand and she immediately rushed forward to stop her from casting any spells. "Expelliarmus!" She grabbed the girl's wand hand and pulled it tightly behind er back. It was a move that Austiin had taught her in a self defence practice one time. She had never had to use it before. Tamalia turned around to yell at her and she glared down at her. She could just see the look in Annalie's eyes as she too reached for her wand. "Don't you dare Ms Kaster. It's over. Drop this now!" She looked around for Takuya, she needed the back up. She wondered if any of teh Professor's had been in something like this before.

Annalie threw Tamalia a death glare when she mentioned her glasses. Glasses that she had quickly disposed of when she realised that being intelligent didn't get you anywhere. "You're asking for it blondie!" she growled. Annalie was getting to the end of her tether, soon she was going to really let the Gryffindor have it. As one of her punches connected with the other girl's cheekbones she couldn't help but smile, that was satisfying. Annalie saw Tama whip out her wand and she scrabbled around in her pocket for her own,she wasn't going to let Tamalia curse her without at least trying to curse her right back. However her plan was interupted by a professor butting in on their fight, disarming the Griffindor and pinning her arm behing her back.

"Ah, excuse me? Do you mind? This is none of your business, stay out of it!" Annalie shot at Professor Hayes. She was in the heat of the moment and didn't want anything to come between her and knocking some sense into Tamalia. Glancing and Blaze her mood darkened. Just what she needed, pedo-professor. Scowling at both professors she rolled her eyes. The fight was over, and now they were going to cop it.

Takuya sighed as he was pulled along the corridor alongside Professor Hayes, he wasn't in the best of moods today and he definitely didn't want to have to put up with a bunch of delinquents that just didn't wanna bother taking the time to follow any of the rules that were in place at this school for such an obvious reason. He wondered who would actually have the guts to even think about trying to mess around on a day like today, and he knew that whoever it was wouldn't be too happy with the results of their actions. He turned the corner as Abby casted Expelliarmus, and couldn't helped but snarl when he saw who it was that had been causing his problem. He raised an eyebrow, and wondered if Tamalia and Annalie were stupid, or just enjoyed being punished. Or maybe they had authority issues, or maybe it was all of the above. He didn't know, he didn't care, but he would take care of this problem now, and he wasn't planning to go easy on them this time. They'd already had that luxury, this time they were out, and he had every single bit of authority that he'd need to make sure that happened.

"Well, well, what do we have here?" Takuya flicked his wand and locked the hands of the two girls together, so that they wouldn't be able to try anything. "Honestly, I've had enough of the both of you, and even after I was so kind as to take it easy on you when we last met, you still have the nerve to break the rules again and again? This time I won't be going easy on either on you, and you'll be damn lucky if I even think of letting the two of you stay in the school by the end of the day." Takuya said, turning to pick their wands up from where they had flown. "You won't be needing these." He said. He wasn't in a good mood, and he definitely wasn't in a kind one. "If I hear a single word out of either of you, you lose points for your house. If even one of you tries to disrespect myself or Professor Hayes, then you will lose the privilege of using your mouth unless it is necessary. Do we understand?" He said, hoping that they'd at least be able to follow instruction.

Takuya turned to Abby, "Shall we call their Heads of Houses, or take care of them here? I have no problem with either way, but Cyndi will expect me to report to her before we handle Tamalia, even though I already have both their punishments planned out." Takuya looked at them both, he was disgusted with their petty, childish, behaviour.

Abby looked at Takuya as he spoke and kept an eye on the rest of the students. She looked at the rather large group and ushered them further away, allowing them plenty of room. She nodded at Takuya words and ignored anything the two girls might be saying. She agreed completely with his statement and she was prepared to do what was necessary. "I do believe that Professor's Spenser and Kingsley should be notified. They may wish to say something. Though I believe it is obvious to everyone what the final outcome will be." She continued as she gestured for Tamalia and Annalie to leave the Entrance hall on the way to the Headmistresses office. "I'm assuming the Headmistress will want to see them. It's going to be difficult. Her first order of buisness since she became Headmistress. I certainly wouldn't want to be in their shoes." She nodded at the girls as she spoke softly to Takuya. She was out of her league. She was just going with the flow. She wasn't really sure what was supposed to happen, though of course she knew the rules. She had just never been in this situation before.

Tamalia scowled at Professor Hayes, how dare the blonde Professor even touch her! "Let go of me!" She screamed, trying to get closer to Annalie, but the new Professor was stronger and bigger than Tamalia, so the small somewhat blonde was unable to break free. With a last second glare in the Muggle Studies Professor's direction, Tamalia settled for just glowering at the Ravenclaw cow she tried to pummel. The Gryffindor couldn't believe she failed, she had the perfect opportunity to destory that little flea, if not for Sammy, for herself, because she really could not stand to be in the same country as this girl, her presence was enough to make the Gryffindor want to throw up. Tamalia's jaw dropped when she saw the pedobear Professor Takuya Blaze show up, she hated him, probably just as much as Annalie, maybe a little less, because she wasn't in trouble for attacking him. Then again, she wouldn't want to be near that man, she'd rather give Annalie a hug. Tamalia smiled sarcastically at the Professor, she knew he probably hated her as much as she hated him, and from what she had heard, he hated Annalie as well, maybe the roof would fall down on his blonde head before he would be able to celebrate too much, this must be a dream come true for the guy.

Thr Gryffindor then stared at Annalie, this girl ruined her day, and now the man she hated about as evenly was about to make it all the more worse. This was horrible, she couldn't believe that she was being punished by Professor Blaze, again! It was ridiculous. The Gryffindor moved around angrily when her hands were locked, then she growled at Annalie, if looks could kill, Annalie would be lying on the floor, cold as ice. Tamalia stared with her mouth open when Professor Blaze went on to rant about how he went easy on the both of them, it wasn't like either of them set out to break the rules and have a fight, sure, Tamalia purposefully hunted Annalie down, and it was no secret that the two hated each other, but they didn't deserve to be punished by Professor Blaze, she'd rather be punished by Professor Styx. She watched her beloeved wand carefully, he wasn't going to harm it was he? If was worth more than his pathetic life in her eyes. "But Profess-" She stopped herself when the Professor continued. Damn him. She then turned to Annalie one more time and glared, mouthing the word, 'Later', and allowing herself to be ushered out.

Annalie rolled her eyes as she watched Tamalia struggling against the Professor Hayes, "Oh, shut up Banshee!" she hissed at the blonde, she was over-reacting and causing even more damage to her ear drums. The dull throbbing from the side of her head wasn't helping the situation any, the pain had woken Annalie up to the fact that Tamalia had actually hit her. Glaring at the other girl, she didn't speak anything further she contented herself in shooting daggers at her. It was the presence of Pedo-Professor Blaze that angered Annalie more than anything, even more than Tamalia hitting her in the side of the head. He was so bias and he hated her with a vengance, if the brunette remembered correctly he took 110 points off her at the start of the year, which had to be some kind of unfair hate crime against her. Feeling her hands being bound she tested them only to find them holding fast. She sighed. She knew this was to stop her and Tamalia attacking each other again but Annalie felt that she was more likely to do something to Blaze than Tamalia right now, she was that mad.

Hardly listening to Blaze as he rambled on about how he had treated them fairly, (ha!) the first time. Annalie didn't believe a word of it. He had always had some kind of hatred towards her and he had penalized her so many points that it turned the entirity of Ravenclaw house against her. Her face like stone she stared straight ahead trying not show the pang of hurt when Blaze took her wand away from her. It was precious to her, she had spent years with it casting all sorts of wands and if Blaze did anything to it he would soon learn to regret it. Annalie glanced Tama, she looked as angry as she felt under her impassive mask, they had something in common after all, a shared hatred for Professor Blaze. Nodding at the unspoken word Annalie smirked, 'It's on.' she replied. This wasn't over, not yet. It was far from finished. Following Tamalia she was led out of the entrance hall to be punished.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back