Status
Not open for further replies.

Khione Hawthorne

OOC First Name
Mintzy
Wand
Holly Wand 11 Essence of Phoenix Feather
Hello People of HNZ! ^_^
I'll be away for a while, moving and stuff. Since I'm not so sure if I can access the internet for a wee bit, I'm gonna post here just so you guys can all know. It's just temporary and then after our stay we'll move again. It's pretty much complicated but yeah, we'll be fine. I'm gonna be away for like a week or so? I'm not so sure how many days or weeks but I'll try to go online as much as I can and hey I have my laptop with me so it's all good. Probably when the school year starts here, I'll be back! So, for the plots I'm currently in, don't worry coz' I'll reply to them all once I'm online, for some concerns and questions just PM me in my other accounts Mizelea Brooks or Cosette Mayfair. I won't be on skype much either, just saying. I will miss you all! :wub:
:hug: ~Mintzy aka Khione to some.

Mintzy! :hug: :wub:
It's okay, you don't have to worry, all of our plots can continue and everything, have fun and hurry back! Goodluck with the move! :hug:

Just an update. :r
My laptop is too old and is a bit moody, delaying me with my rp's and lessons. So, I got a new laptop and well everything is grand. Though I'm not always at home which makes me well inactive during the day. Once RL is fixed I'll be active as ever again, so to the others bear with me. Only a week or less to go. Missing you all! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back