Just wandering

Alexa Heffron

Alexa was just walking around not knowing what she was looking for she hated life anyways.

Paul walked through Brightstone with a smile on his face. It had jus been his birthday and he was glad that once again, nobody had made much fuss. He'd had the normal presents but that was all. He hated people who made a fuss over him. It made him feel odd.
Paul turned a corner and almost bumped into a pretty girl who didn't look too happy. "Oh, sorry. I didn't see you there."

She stepped back. "it's not your fault" she said, starting to walk past him hoping he didnt' notice any tears.

She spun to look at him. "no" she said, not wanting to but she couldn't stop the tears.

"What's wrong" Compared to some of Paul's cousins and his brother and sister, he was a caring person and wasn't afraid to show it.

She shook her head. "there dead any ways crying over them won't bring them back" she said.

She shurgged. "my parents" she said, knowing that she sounded sad when she wasn't.

She smiled back at him. "so um sorry I'm Alexa" she said, holding out her hand to shake his but then starting to pull it back in because her hand was cold.

Paul shook her hand and replied. "I'm Paul." He could feel how cold she was. Paul never got very cold. He was only wearing trousers and a hoody and he felt perfectly fine.

Alexa pulled her jacket around her shoulders more. "yeah hi Paul" she said, shivering hoping her teeth wouldn't start to chatter.

She shook her head. "no thanks" she replied hoping he didn't start noticing the shivers and goosebumps.

She smiled. "i'm postitve thanks anyway" she said, wrapping her arms around her.

Alexa grumbled. "yeah so it's no one's fault if i get sick" she said, turning her back on him.

Paul laughed and walked round to the front of her. "Smile" He was trying to make her laugh which was something that didn't come easily to Paul.

She frowned. "i don't think so your gonna have to make me smile" she said, knowing he probably would.

Paul was about to move so that he could try and make her laugh when he tripped over and landed on the pavement. "That better of worked because it was completely accidental and it hurt."

She got down beside him and touched his lips. "no it didn't but seeing you hurt yourself made me sorry for you" she said, and pulled out a bandage.

"Oh cr@p! I was hoping you were at least going to smile the tiniest bit but I don't even get that." Paul laughed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back