Just wandering

Jacob Cooper

Jacob was walking down the Harbor wondering why it was called so.He guessed that there must be a body of water near by and wanted to check it out.But he didn't know which side it was.He had finished buying things and had decided to window shop all the other shops until he found some company.
He passed a shop dedicated to Quidduitch and stared in awe at the streaks arranged one under the other.When his eyes fell upon the price he flinched.Better not get my hopes up for anything like this.he thought throwing a glance at the broom like it was unimportant but deep in his heart he knew that it would suit his skills of flying.
He resumed his walking ocasionally stopping to look at pranking objects or at the pets that could be addopted.He went further and sat on a bench perched infront of a shop to ties his shoe lace.

Thomas had been out in the Harbor one day, for nothing in particular. He was walking around a few different shops, not really wanting to buy anything, he wanted to safe up his money for the rest of the year, and it wasn't even the end of September yet. Most of his money had already gone on school supplies.

He walked past Flourish and Blotts, where he had saw a help wanted sign. He had immediately went in and gotten an application form. When he came out of the shop and saw a boy tying his lace at the bench by the door. Thomas noticed his lace was too untied. Wanting an excuse to meet some new males he went over and tied his lace too.

"Hi there." Thomas said, glancing up at the boy.

Jake notice a boy come out of the shop right beside him.The boy realised to have to tie his shoelace also so he sat down be side him.
"Hi,there,"the boy greeted him.He looked like he could be joining Hogwarts.
"Hi,you joining Hogwarts?"he asked him out of curiosity.

((Have we not already started Hogwarts??))

Thomas finished tying his lace and sat down beside the boy who had return his welcome. Smiling he said, "Yes I am. Thomas Smith, first year Ravenclaw." He said proudly, holding out his hand. "What about you?" He returned.

Libby saw Tom and walked over to him. "Hey." She smiled. See also saw another boy, and decided to introduce herself. "Hello. Im Libby" she said.

(i no so bad lol bt duno wt else to put XD)

((I dont think we would be here then,anwys))

Jacob tried to hold on to his name,and said,"I'm Jacob,Slytherin.1st year ofcourse." he replied and then saw a girl approaching.She seemed to know Thomas.When she introduced her self he said,"Hi,name's Jacob.You guys can call me Jake if you like."he added.

"So,what brings you guys here?work or shopping?"he asked scooting over on the bench to make place for Libby to sit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back