Just walking.

A

Anonymous

Lilian had come out of her room. She walked down to the lawn and was taking a freshair walk. She needed this. She stood there looking at the night sky.

pez walked down to the lawn hoping to find lilian so maybe they could het things striagt.and then pez saw her she ran up to lilian and gave her a hug."im sorry for the way i've been. i shouldn't be like this over a guy. i finnaly listened to you and forgot about andrew but when i did i found blake. and..i think i love him more than i ever loved andrew."pez said through tears

Lilian stod there a minute thinking of a response...... She couldn't find one....... So she stood there... One tear came to her face, slid down her cheek, and stopped at the corner of her mouth.

"He won't talk to me." She turned again to face the forest. She was standing in the middle of the grounds.

"If the guy is that important to you, you can have him."

She smiled that painful smile. The fake one. Everyone would be able to tell it was fake. "No. I don't think you understand. He won't even speak to me. He won' look at me. He on't even walk near me."

She sat under the old oak tree. She was very tired and she needed to talk to Blake. She liked Blake. She really did.. How is it that every time she liked a guy, he liked someone else. It's weird and random.... In so many ways. She sat there, thinking. She wanted so bad to get up and go to Hogsmeade, but she knew that she didn't have the courage to do that. So, she stayed there, and a tear or two came... She held in the rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back