Just Walking Around

Carly Waterhouse

Carly have walked arond Hogwarts too many times and was bored to death. She went outside and saw the Forbidden Forest. Sure, it was forbidden but what harm could Carly do if she walked in there for just a minute.....

Ivy was aimlessly wandering around the Hogwarts ground engrossed into her own thoughts. As she neared the forest, Ivy saw another girl, presumably a first year like Ivy and walked over to her. "Hey, I'm Ivy" Ivy introduced herself. She smiled at the other girl, wanting to start a conversation.

"Hey Ivy" said Carly with a smile. "Im Carly. I think i've seen you in some of my classes" said Carly.

"Ya..." Ivy remembered," so are you enjoying them?" Ivy asked pleasantly. She sat down on the grass and started plucking some blades from the bottom, absently moving her hands.

"Well, yes they are very fun and i like them. What about you? finding fun?" said Carly siting down next to Ivy.

Ivy smiled staring far away. "Ya plenty," Ivy smirked,"so much that I get into loads of trouble". She blew on a blade of grass and looked up at Carly. "The classes are fun but I"m still getting used to the transforming teachers and the moving portraits....sliding stairs." Ivy laughed, " at least I don't trip anymore by the moving staircases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back