Just walking around

((OoC: How do you pronounce that?))

Athene raised an eyebrow. "Is that foreign?" she asked.

((Sorry, I didn't notice I misspelled it. It's Ababueva, A-ba-bwe-va))

"Yah, I guess" he said "Do you have any siblings?" this word just came out of his mouth didn't know what to tell next, hoping Athene will answer back

Athene stiffened suddenly, and balled her hands into fists. She kept her mouth shut and didn't answer, just looked dead ahead.

Athene shrugged. "Yeah, I don't really care though." She grinned, "I don't need to study. I know everything in all my classes. It's easy. Except Herbology, but I don't care about that. It's a stupid subject. I never do any work in it."

"Ugh, something to do with stupid plants," said Athene, wrinkling her nose. "It's dirty and boring. And don't sound so surprised. I may not keep to the rules, but I'm not an idiot. I know I have to do well in classes to get a good job. Not that I need a job, of course. I have enough money to retire on already." She laughed. "But, I'd like a job. One with a lot of power. Anyway, I have to uphold the Family Honor. I'd be such an embarrassment if I failed Hogwarts."

"Oh, plants" Arnold said in dislike voice "I don't think you'll fail at Hogwarts, since you know everything" he then said "So, have you decided what job you'll take, even though it's pretty advanced to think 'bout it" he continued

Athene shrugged. "Not really. So long as I have lots of control over people. I don't really know what there is," she admitted. "You?"

"I haven't decided yet, I'm still concentrating on my studies" Arnold said conceded "Are you the only Perthro studying here?" he asked

((OoC: just wondering, aren't you sleeping or you're already awake?, it's 4 in the morning. :D ))

"I'm an only child," Athene replied in a tone that said all too clearly that she did not want to peruse the subject.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back