Just walking around

Arnold Ababueva

Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Arnold was walking around Diagon Alley, hope he can meet someone, seems he never open his mouth because there's no one he can talk to.

Athene was on her way back from 'Weasleys' Wizarding Wheezes', her long black hair in two braids behind and softly hitting against her back with each step. The sun was high, and the sky blue, and was all too much for her. She burnt very easily, and hated it when it was hot.

She put her head down against the glare of the sun, and turned her walk into brisk strides. Her small black shoulder bag bouncing at her side.

Suddenly, she felt herself bump very sharply into something, or someone.

"Watch it!" she hissed, grabbing onto whoever's shoulder it was to steady herself.

Arnold was walking around, the sun seems so bright when he look up, not noticing he bumped to somebody, "Oh! Hey!, Im so sorry, I wasnt watching my way, are you alright?" Arnold asked as he hold the girl so they will not fall.

Athene steadied herself and stood up straight, looking at the boy. She blinked, she wasn't used to people being nice to her.

"Whatever," she half grunted, half hissed. "Just look where your going next time."

Athene looked away. She didn't want the kid mocking her for having one green and one blue eye.

"I'm going..." she trailed off. She really had no idea where she was going. She just wanted to find some shade. "Somewhere," she finished lamely.

((sorry, i didnt even said i was gonna leave a while ago :D ))

Arnold notice the eyes of the girl, having a blue and green eyes She do have a beautiful eyes Arnold said to his mind "Oh, Mind if I join you for a while?" Arnold asked and smiled at the girl "Let's find some shade, it's kinda hot here" Arnold said hope the girl won't get mad joining her for a while.

"Ugh..." Athene screwed up her face in distaste, although to him it may have looked as though it were against the sun.
"Whatever. How old are you?" She judged him to be about 10 years old.

"Well," she said snidely, "It's not that obvious, actually. Considering your only a year younger than me, and neither of us are in uniform."

"Actually, we've only been talking for a couple of minutes," Athene corrected him. "And, you haven't proved to me that you deserve to know my name yet."

Athene stopped for a second and considered.

"Well," she said after a time, "you can start by respecting me, and that means doing what I say. Because I'm older and bigger than you. And you have to be polite, and not get angry with me. You have to be nice." She thought a little longer, deciding that that was enough, before adding, "If you promise to do that, I'll give you my name."

Arnold listen very carefully to the words the girl was saying, while he's listening his eyes narrowed and narrowed at every words, then he look at the girl "Whoah girl" Arnold said thinking if he will say yes or no "A'right, I promise!" he said if also you'll do that to others, not just elders he said in his mind but smiling

Athene smiled at him, and held out her hand. "It looks like this is going to be the start of a great friendship." She smirked. "My names Perthro - Athene Perthro." She didn't ask him for his name, but suspected he'd give it to her anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back