Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Charlotte
Wand
14 1/2 Inch Yew Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
It was Daniel's last Yule Ball. It was weird to think of it that way, and the fact that he was already in seventh year. There were quite a few things ending for the boy, save for some, and he wasn't sure he was ready for the end yet. It was a bit stressful for him and he hoped that tonight he'd get to forget about the upcoming months and his future, all of that. And just enjoy being in the moment. The prefect met his girlfriend in the common room and together they made their way to the great hall, hand in hand. "Char," he said, as they entered the room. He smiled at her. "You look as beautiful as always, by the way."

Charlotte always liked attending the Yule Ball. It was right before the Christmas holidays and after all of the exams which made it the perfect time to hang out with friends. However, this year was her last and she wanted to make the most of it. She was happy that she was able to attend it with Dan and was eager to make herself look good. She walked out of her dormitory in a long dress with makeup on her face and her hair done neatly before making her way to the common room to meet Dan. He always looked good in suits and she smiled at him before taking his hand and walking to the great hall. She blushed slightly at his compliment. "So do you." she told him, smiling from ear to ear. "I can't believe this is our last Yule Ball."

Dan grinned at his girlfriend, wanting nothing more than to have the best night with her. He was looking forward to tonight, and he half wished that they could be alone since they hardly had time to spend just the two of them. "Hey, want anything to drink?" he asked her as he pulled her further into the crowd, trying to dodge any first years who were rushing past him in excitement. Seriously,how much sugar did these kids have. "I know right, I can't believe we‘ve been here for seven years already," he then agreed. "I think it‘s exciting though, isn't it?"

Charlotte nodded as Dan asked if she wanted anything to drink before following him over to the drinks table. She poured herself her own glass of pumpkin juice before turning to him. "Do you want one?" she asked, ready to pour one for him if he wanted to. She took a sip of her own. "Yeah, it doesn't even seem that long. It's probably more daunting than exciting, but yes I agree." The Head Girl smiled. She was slightly nervous thinking about what she would do once she left Hogwarts but was positive that she'd figure it out soon enough. "Did you want to dance?" She put down her glass, putting her hand out for Dan to take it if he wished.

Dan smiled, unable to stop himself. Charlotte was adorable. "Yeah. It‘s okay, I‘ll get it myself, thanks though," he reassured her, not wanting her to worry about him too. After he poured himself some non-alcoholic punch, he took a sip from it, nodding at Charlotte as he did so. "I don't even know what to feel," he shrugged, chuckling. "And yes, I would like to dance with you, very much," he winked at her and then took her hand as they walked onto the dance floor, where Dan put a hand on her waist and the other tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "This is going to sound really cheesy, but I am so lucky to have someone like you," he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back