Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight Dark Cherrywood Wand 13" Sturdy with Selkie Hair
Kida Ran down to the quidditch pitch, she had her broom in one hand and her bat in the other with a Tennis Ball in her pocket, she was just going to do some simple training for now. She ran onto the pitch before doing a running mount onto her and shot up into the air, Kida grabbed the ball out of her pocket and threw it up in the air and hit it with her bat sending the ball right down towards the ground. Kida slowly Turned her broom around and shot down towards the ground to hit the Ball again.

Noah had been eager to get on his new Broom. Remus had managed to get him a Scarlet Streak and it wasn't going to be something that Noah was going to wait to use. Running on down to the Quidditch Pitch, Noah brought one of his old Beater Bats from Scotland down. Jumping on his broom as he Ran, he quickly swiped himself off the ground noticing a Tennis ball hit the floor and bounce back up. Quickly and with precision, he swung his bat colliding with the ball and sending it straight back at Kida.

"Well, Well, Look who it is." he smirked to Kida as he flew straight up and passed her. This broom was great, it was quick and made him agile. He went straight up before doing a barrel roll and flying straight down to the spot that Kida had been in prior.
"Let's see what you've got shall we?"

Kida saw the ball come back and she automatically Swung her bat Sending it up high. she saw Noah pass her and she laughed "Are you stalking me or something" she said as she turned her broom around and She Swung her Bat without even looking she hit the Tennis ball sending it along the Field "Allrighty then" she said when he said to see what she has "Don't fall" she said as she Quickly Shot after the Tennis Ball passing Noah

Noah smirked as she questioned if he was stalking her, "Stalking, No. Following... Eh Maybe!" he grinned, and couldn't help but let out a good chuckle. Noah groaned, "Don't fall.. Smart sno-" he was about to go on though she went on flying passed him. Noah quickly adjusted himself on his broom before shooting off after her and coming to be level in height with her as well as leveling out their brooms.
"Guess what?" he smirked looking at Kida, "I'm gonna' get there first!" he grinned to her as he flew straight on passed and smacked the Tennis ball straight back at Kida. This was going to test her reaction speed considering that she was flying at such a high speed up, could she stop herself and get the hit on the ball right, or maybe she could do it at that speed, who knows? She does.

Kida was about to say something when Noah said he was going to get there first, and he shot forward past her.
"Nice Move" she said as she saw him hit the Tennis Ball back she quickly hit the ball up into the air "You gotta to better then that" she said as she turned her broom up and flew up into the air, Her Broom might not have been built for speed, but height. She chased the ball higher and Higher into the Sky with ease, Which any other broom would start to disagree with "Come on slow poke" she called out as she cme closer to the ball.

Noah smirked as she went on increasing into the air after the ball which she managed to hit with great skill. He stayed exactly where he was when she told him to continue on with her. It was her turn to take a smack of that ball and send it soaring down his way. He knew she was far to much ahead for him to be able to catch with her, level his height and distance and then manage a accurate hit of the ball without knocking her off her broom. It was all in the examination of the situation. If you couldn't get to the target in time, play the opponent to your advantage. Sitting there waiting patiently, Noah just smiled up at her.

Kida noticed that Noah wasn't After the ball she laughed, Kida was wll in the clouds right now, she got ahead of the ball and swung her bat hitting the ball back she followed it down watching the ball as if flew down out though the clouds.
the Clouds started to lighten when she saw the Ball was about to hit Noah "HEADS UP!" she called but she was to slow, the Small Tennis Ball hit Noah on the head.
She laughed and almost fell off her broom she came to the same level as Noah and started laughing again. she calmed herself down and looked at Noah again, she smirked trying to hold in her laughter before she started laughing loudly again.

Noah groaned as he looked up to see the ball smack him in the head. The heads was clearly too late of a call. Letting out a sigh as he saw Kida coming down toward him, he watched as she laughed and he quickly plonked his bat on her head once she was level with him.
"Heads." he grinned to her as he quickly flew off in the direction that the ball was going in. He flew straight under-neath it and gave it a hard whack so that it flew directly into the air.

The second that the bat had collided, Noah was speeding right with the ball. He and the ball were level, height wise and level. Watching it to make sure that when he hit it would be an accurate one, Noah swung his bat backward as if he was charging the hit and then let loose slamming the ball backward.

The ball flew with great speed down toward the front of Kida's broom. It was going so fast that you could barley keep your eyes on the thing. The color of the ball was not so much in the shape of a ball now, it was a blur really. The ball had gone beyond Kida and was heading straight for the front of the broom. Hitting it would probably be out of the question, but maneuvering, maybe not so much.

Kida felt him hit her on the head with his bat and she rubbed her head "Ow" she said as she watched him dive down at the Tennis ball. she heard abat hit a ball and she looked out for its Return, Kida saw something shoot up Kida dared to do something she hadn't tried yet. Kida grabbed onto her Broom and performed a sloth Grip roll, she saw the Yellow Blur shoot up and she just guessed by the sound of the Ball. She Swung her bat and luckily she hit the ball. Sending it across the field.
Kida let go of her broom and just hung on by her legs. and waited for Noah to appear the blood rushing to her head

Noah flew on back down as he noticed that Kida managed to maneuver and even hit the ball away. He sped down to her side and came to a quick halt, pulling back on his Broom so that it jolted back slightly. "Not bad, Kid." he smiled to her as he spun his bat in his hand. Flicking it up into the air he caught it again and continued to spin it.
"Now I'm gonna' show you a little something me and a couple of Mates used to do to help with our speed in Scotland... Not to mention accuracy." he spoke clearly as he spun his bat for a moment, his eyes following where the ball was going. Quickly Noah zoomed across the field and got about a meter away from the ball and down below it's flying level.

Aiming his bat, Noah through it at the Ball, casting it straight into it and sending the ball flying directly up into the air and Noah's bat followed close behind it. Speeding straight up, Noah made sure that his speed was at it's most as he flew thirty centimeters from where his bat was flying and grasped it from his side. Once he had the bat in grip, he pushed his broom again to move even faster and flew straight above the ball, catching it in between his ankles.
"You're turn Kida." he grinned.

"Don't Call me Kid, or i will Send you to the grounf Faster then you can Fly down there on that Broom" she said as she looked at him she continued to hand upside down whe he shot off to show off.
Kida pulled herself up onto her broom and watched him do a trick Kida clapped and looked at him return he told her that it was her Turn she tapped her broom "I don't do Many Tricks, like that" she said as she swung her bat "i do Balancing Tricks" she said "not very useful in games but its fun" she said

Noah smirked when she said not to call her Kid. At least now he knew what to call her so long as he wanted to get her on edge or annoyed. On his return, he couldn't help but smile as she clapped for him, "Thank you, Thank you, I'm here until graduation." he chuckled slightly as he came to a halt at Kida's side.
"Ah, You're no fun." he joked, "Balancing Tricks aye?" he questioned with the raise of an eye brow. He was clearly thinking about something. "Now hold on a minute. Balancing Tricks are useful in games... You could jump up on you're broom and give a Bludger that was passing over head a good hit." he smiled to her, "Every talent has a use in Quidditch." he smiled to her again. It was true really, what ever talent you had you could find a use for in Quidditch. Some talents may have stupid uses but none the less, there was still a use for them now wasn't there.

Kida laughd when he said that he was here until graduation, he went on about how she could use balancing tricks in any game "but some take so long to do and are just pointless" she said as she grabbed onto her broom and stradeled up into a hand stand "See this one would take to long to do and only just to avoid a bludger or skim through two people" she said as she sat down again.

Noah shrugged, "Maybe they take too long now, But after commitment and a hell of a lot of practice, I'm sure you could do them quick enough to incorporate them into the game." he smiled at her. He believed what he was saying to, the bat throw didn't come over night. It took a hell of a lot of training to do, like wise with the catching of the ball with your ankles. Of course catching it wouldn't work too well with a bludger but the throw still worked. "When we started with the 'Batman' AKA Boomerang AKA Bat throw, My mates and I couldn't get the thing to come any where near a bludger while it and us were moving. Now its as easy as pie." he smiled to Kida.

Kida Nodded "Practice takes to long" She said as she stradeled her broom and swung herself up into a hand stand before swinging herself down again "i like to find alternate ways, its quicker to swing up then it is to balance and slowly make my way up so i don't fall" she said as she rested her bat behind her head and held onto it.

Noah listened to exactly what Kida was talking about. Idea after Idea would usually brush through his head, but not this time. The girl seemed to know what she was talking about when it came to what she was good at. Noah shifted a brow for a moment and then scratched his nose gently.
"Kida, I need you to trust me on something." Noah said simply as he through his right arm out with the bat in it. Easily he managed to get a balanced grip on it before continuing on, "I want you to jump on my bat, get enough balance so that you can spring up and hit the Tennis ball I'm going to throw up and then manage to jump back and land on you're broom." He smiled to her. It was a long shot, but it'd prove that the two of them could work as a team, something that was good to have when you were new to a school like this.

It was a bit of fun what they were doing, but if it worked it could just prove to be useful. If not then they couldn't say they hadn't tried. Noah looked at the nice Pitch below; it was green and looked rather welcoming to play on. It seemed to be well kept, as well kept as the one that they had at Hogwarts Scotland. It was nice to know that another school treated their sport with such great respect.

Kida looked at Noah when he asked her to trust him, she listened to him explain what he wanted her to do and she raised her eyebrows and stared at him " you have got to be Kidding" she said. She looked at his bat for a moment and sighed "Fine, but if i fall you better Catch me" she said as she thought for a moment, she had balanced on smaller bars when she did the double beams this shouldn't be any trouble.
Kida tossed up if she should do a Hand stand or just stand. Kida put her hands on his bat "you ready" she said as she swung herself up into a hand stand finding her balance.
"Ok Go" she said

Noah smirked for a moment as he got his strength to hold in his right arm. It was a lot of weight to maintain a good hold on with one arm but none the less he was managing it. Once hearing her signal to her, He through the ball high up into the sky and was way to high for Kida to get whilst standing on the bat.
"Kida, I'm going to vault you up. Do what you need to do to get it from there." he nodded to her as he managed the strength in his arm and through the bat up with force so that it would catapult Kida straight up. The way she got the ball was up to her, but she needed to maintain some form of momentum to help with getting the height.

Kida saw the Ball leave Noah's hand, she prepaired to be Vaulted up, as soon as she was in the Air, Kida arched back to go into a back Flip once he got to the right Height, she spun backwards with her arms out for Balance Holding onto her Beaters bat in one of her hands. She met the right height as the ball and She Swung the Bat Hitting the ball and Sending it across the Field.
Kida Realised that she still had to go down to her broom, and she was still Rather High. Kida Threw her Bat up into the air, and Arched her back again into Another back flip with Her Arms in this time, She straightened up and held her arms out to grab onto her broom when they came level. Kida grabbed onto her Broom, Spinning herself around onto it so she could sit on it, Kida Sat on the Broom and looked up to see where her Bat was, and sure enough it was coming right back towards her, Kida leaned out and grabbed her bat. "Must work on that Landing" she said smiling.

Noah watched as she flew on up into the air and everything basically went according to plan. On her way down, Noah nodded at the use of spins that she used and then managed to get her hands on her broom and flips herself up onto it. Impressive, thats what the display was, and Noah was happy that it actually worked.
"Landing Seemed fine to me." he smirked to her as he noticed the ball hit the ground a little way away.
"And that looks like the cue to get a move on, Ball touched the ground and has stopped bouncing." he grinned at Kida as he swooped over to the ground, flipping his body off it in a summer-salt and landing onto the ground, catching his broom in his free hand. He grinned as he looked over at Kida. "See i can do flips to." he smirked, but really thats the only flip he could do.

"Are you kidding me, i could Easily mis jusge the back flip and miss my broom" she said When Noah said it was fine to him, she saw him fly down to the ground and flip off his broom she clapped "You could do better" she said as she turned her broom to face the ground and shot down, she Came Close to the ground and dove off her broom doing a summer-sault on the ground before jumping up into a triple back flip. She walked back to her Broom and picked it up.

Noah grinned as he watched Kida do her flips. "I'll catch you later Kida, I've got Charms!" he smirked to her as he took his broom in hand and jogged off back up to the Castle. He was running late as is, and now he still needed to put his broom and bat away. This was becoming one of those typical days where you just had to, Rush. Sighing to himself as he went, Noah got to his room and made sure his uniform was correct, everything except his shoes of course. The last thing you check seemed to always be your shoes. Flicking all the books he needed into his back and grabbing his Quill, Noah headed off to Charms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back