Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ebony 13 3/8" Core of Basilisk Fang and Venom with a special handle
Aleyha walked into the Great Hall, accompanied by Fenrir, her little male green snake. Aleyha still yearned for Vera, and wasn't quite herself for the past few days. She was wearing a skeleton shirt, with a white jacket with neon paint splattered on it. Her skirt was neon green, and she wore black leggings with gothic boots. Aleyha always had a thing for mixing styles to create her own. Her white blond hair hung over her shoulders and was flat. She had an aqua colored bow in it and the middle was a skull. Aleyha had applied on black eyeliner, that made the crimson color really pop. Her skin was white as snow, and she moved in a delicate motion.

Aleyha took a seat where no one else was. She placed Fenrir on the table, and she grabbed an apple from the table. With a knife, she began to dice the apple into small bite sized pieces, leaving out the core. Fenrir watched her with curiosity. Aleyha forced a white smile on her lips as she whispered in Parseltongue, "Fenrir, lovely day today, isn't it?" Aleyha laughed inaudibly and she placed a bit of apple in her mouth. She wasn't much for eating. In fact, she was a vegetarian. She pulled out a bottle of water from the inside of her purse and took a drink.

Fenrir finally hissed back, "Sure, if you count some mudbloods watching us." Aleyha giggled a bit, and glanced back at the Hufflepuff table. She rolled her crimson red eyes. The Parselmouth faced back to her snake. Fenrir raced his head to be leveled with hers. She continued to eat the bits of apple in peace. Fenrir turned his eyes to another student, and hissed threateningly. The student backed off. Aleyha smiled warmly at Fenrir, "You are protective over me, and I thank you." Fenrir shook his head and hissed, "Friend or enemy, and he smelt of filth." Aleyha's eyes stared at the boy, who was Gryffindor, and turned back to Fenrir. She nodded, saying that he was right.

Larissa, as usual out of sheer habit, made her way up the stairs from the dungeon to the Great Hall.
She entered through the open doors. Her white-blonde hair being blown slightly by the breeze through the open doors.
Larissa had on her Slytherin uniform.
Her skirt was small and grey, her shirt was a long sleeved white one, accompanied by a green and silver tie.

Larissa's eyes were bright blue and she walked gracefully to the Slytherin table and sat down near a girl she had never met before.
Larissa looked briefly in the girls direction and was delighted when she saw a snake.
Larissa loved snakes.
"Aw," Larissa said softly, "He's gorgeous."

Aleyha glanced up in the direction of the girl that spoke. The blond hair was much like her own, but the girl wasn't albino like she was. And the girl was older than she. Aleyha watched Fenrir turn to stare at the girl and hiss in her direction as if to warn her to stay away. Aleyha hissed in Parseltongue to Fenrir, "She is a friend, so I assume. And she is in Slytherin. Besides, she called you gorgeous." Fenrir turned to Aleyha and nodded his head, understanding. Aleyha fixed her gaze at the older Slytherin and smiled softly, "I'm sorry. Fenrir is just overly protective. Aleyha Devearux, first year." Fenrir did not move, but simply watched Aleyha through his black orbs. Aleyha picked up a piece of apple and ate it softly. She added, "And thanks for the compliment of my companion."

Larissa smiled.
"Sorry to be intrusive but.. Did you just speak parseltongue?"
Larissa's face lit up. She was facinated by people who could communicate with snakes.
Larissa picked up an apple for herself. A blood red apple. She took a bite out of it with her gleaming white teeth.
She watched the snake for a moment, its black eyes strangely satisfying.

Aleyha nodded, and answered her question, "Um, yeah. I'm a Parselmouth." Fenrir felt the girl's eyes on him, and lowered his body. It wasn't long before he was wrapped around Aleyha's neck, snug. She rolled her red eyes for a moment. She stared at the girl. The Slytherin was beautiful to say the least, but there was just something off. "Are you...complete human or something? Mudbloods don't exactly have the beauty you have." Aleyha shook her head at the thought of them. She ate another piece of apple she had diced. She heard a familiar caw from a crow, and glanced up. She saw Apostol, the family's bird from the Head of the family himself. It landed on the table beside Aleyha's apples. It itself looked sinister and dropped the letter. Aleyha took it in her white fingers, and delayed opening it. She had never had a letter given to her specifically by the Head.

"Nah, I'm not completely human," Larissa said, happy that someone other than her used the term mudbloods.
"I'm part-veela." Larissa said proudly. "My grandmother was a veela.. my mother showed the most veela signs out of her sisters.." Larissa shrugged.
Larissa took another bite out of the blood red apple.
She watched as a crow landed on the table.
Larissa began to wonder where Ted was..
Then Larissa saw a familiar black arrow shoot past her, turn and land delicately on her out-stretched arm.
There was a letter, and by the handwriting, it was from her cousin.
Larissa absent mindedly handed Ted a small piece of apple which he pecked at, while Larissa open the parchment.

Larissa Sedgwick said:
Yes, Larissa,
I'd love to meet up again some time.
I'll see when I have some time off work.
We can meet sometime during December if that's alright?
Owl raven me your answer as soon as possible.

Andros.
Larissa rolled her eyes.
Since her cousin's decision to 'go the path of light', he'd been trying to get in contact a lot more.
Larissa knew he only wanted to meet up to teach her why muggles and mud-bloods were so good.
She had thrown every other letter, except one, in the common room fire.
Larissa let out an audible groan.
"Maybe if I meet up with him once, he'll leave me alone." Larissa muttered to Ted as she took a bite of her apple which was becoming considerably thin.
Ted was waiting.
"I'm not replying now!" Larissa said angrily to the raven.
Ted took the hint, nibbled at his bit of apple and took off.

Aleyha nodded, and grinned slightly, "I thought so. I guess Veela blood runs the same way as the Parselmouth gene did. My great grandfather Jaken Zhefarovich was a pureblood Parselmouth." She shrugged lamely. When the girl received a letter and began to read it, she decided to do the same. She unfolded the note, and read the letter. Aleyha smiled softly to herself as she read it. The writing, there was no mistaking it. It was from her grandfather, and this was the first letter she had ever received. Though she did not understand why this was though. Not until she read it.
Letter said:
Aleyha,
This is Asparuh, the Head of the Zhefarovich family, writing to you over some matters concerning your gift and your wand. Prodan told me personally that you were too weak to use it, and thus, it must not be handled in such young hands if one is not strong enough to control it. I already know about your new wand, and am not disappointed. For you are more like Ivaylo than most in the family, though you are not of Pureblood. You know about someone, and be sure to keep it hidden or else you, and all your family will be in grave danger. I send you my wishes in school, and congratulations on being sorted to Slytherin, the same house as the Dark Lord, as well as Hadan. I suggest you take lessons from her.

Asparuh Zhefarovich

Aleyha folded the letter back together, and stared at Apostol. She questioned it, "Do you think Asparuh will be expecting an answer from me?" Apostol cawed and flapped its wings before soaring off. She stared at the older Slytherin, and smiled a bit, "It's not often that he even writes to family members. He even knows what house I was sorted in." Aleyha laughed, and patted Fenrir. She felt proud about having her grandfather write to her, and thought that they looked a lot alike anyhow. Aleyha pocketed the letter, and took another piece of apple and ate it. Aleyha wondered why she said something about muggles. Loathsome creatures they were.

Larissa pushed the letter carelessly into her bag and turned back to Aleyha.
"You must be pretty special, then." Larissa said before the name clicked in her head.
"You're related to Asparuh?" Larissa blurted suddenly, "I've met him.." Larissa stared at the ceiling for a moment before remembering where she was. "He was very... uh.. pleasant." Larissa said, deciding to leave out the part about him thinking of killing her and Wendy.
Larissa fiddled with her hair before saying randomly, "Mud-bloods are such filth.. worse than muggles in some ways.. I mean, it's so ridiculous that we accept these mud-bloods when they are, as good as, muggles! They should be shunned and forced out.. My god.." Larissa said, not caring how much she was mumbling on even though she kept her voice low, "The Dark Lord got it right..." At this, Larissa seemed to snap back to reality and looked around.
luckily, nobody had noticed.

Aleyha nodded, but then looked at the girl in disbelief. She laughed, "Pleasant? Someone like him is certainly not pleasant. And Asparuh is my grandfather. If he was pleasant to you, then you must be worthy!" Aleyha shrugged lightly. "I don't normally judge people during first meeting, but if you came across someone as great as my grandfather, then I suppose you are." Aleyha went ahead with feeding herself a bit, while listening to the girl rant. Aleyha bit her lip a bit, and realized that the girl had the same beliefs as she. "More like put in gas chambers and cremated, mudbloods and muggles alike." She rolled her eyes in disgust. Aleyha said, her voice slightly lower than usual, "The Dark Lord did have his priorities set straight. I know of his tales. And he was a man with a head on his shoulders." Aleyha was glad to have come across yet another girl that had her views.

"Do you think there's a chance a new Dark Lord will arrise? ... It'd be great if there was a way of bringing The Dark Lord back but I've the stories and.." Larissa sighed, "Well, anyway, i was shocked when i found out there are mud-bloods in Slytherin!" Larissa said, her eyes becoming cold and grey at this sentence.
"This house should reject them all.. No house should accept them." Larissa had anger in her eyes, her fists were tightly clenched resting on the table.
"Mud-bloods and muggles are filthy beasts and should be killed. They are the scum of the earth and I'm fed up with the wizarding world having to hide from them. I'm going to make a stand- not a public one- not yet, too soon.." Larissa went on ranting and just managed to keep her voice down.
Her eyes were blazing. "Maybe I could be the new Dark Lord.." Larissa thought insanely to herself.
She didn't realise she'd muttered this at the same time.

Aleyha thought for a moment. She only wanted Voldemort as the Dark Lord, but he is dead. "If there is a possibility, the chances are they are incredibly slim. And I doubt he would be able to really live it up." Aleyha sighed a bit, and then gave the girl a look. She gasped, "What? There are mudbloods in Slytherin? No, no no. This cannot be. Slytherin is too worthy of a house to have mudbloods in here." She twirled her blond hair with her white fingers, and overheard the girl mention something about becoming the next Dark Lord. Aleyha shook her head, "One to become something so powerful, I doubt it will be a female. The Death Eaters hardly allow females into their society, so what are the odds of a female Dark Lord? Sorry if I'm acting like such a Ravenclaw. My brother is one, so the smartness might have gone through me too." Aleyha fed herself another piece of apple. Aleyha seemed rather fascinated by this girl. She smiled to herself and continued feeding herself.

Larissa blushed violently having realised what she'd said.
She coughed falsely, "Quidditch.." Larissa said, fishing around for a subject.
"I wonder if there'll be tryouts this year- I could enter."
Larissa wasn't really fond of Quidditch, not properly.
She poured herself some pumpkin juice and sipped it rather embaressed.
Larissa liked this girl. She was very nice, very like her and she was a parselmouth- Not to mention that she was also very beautiful.
Larissa blushed behind her pumpkin juice.

Aleyha laughed, knowing that the change of subject would have been best. Aleyha shrugged lightly, "I'm not into Quidditch much. My cousin is though." Aleyha was thinking of Kaleb, but did not know much of Jaken at all. Aleyha took note of the way the girl was acting. Still fascinated, she inquired musingly, "Tell me a bit about yourself. Like, your likes and such." Aleyha wondered what it was like to be Part-Veela. The Slytherin was another race, and the albino had a special ability. What were the odds of them meeting up? It seemed just, odd to Aleyha. Not that she minded though.

Larissa shrugged.
"I'm into reading books..dark magic.. Not muggle ones." Larissa mimed vomitting.
"I like the idea of having a pet dragon.. I'm more of a 'keep-things-to-yourself' sort of person. I tend to hang around the common room most of the time."
Larissa shrugged again.
"I only really got into Quidditch to try and fit in- Most of the wizarding world like Quidditch."
Larissa looked directly into Aleyha's eyes with her piercing blue ones.
"How about you? What do you like?"

Aleyha smirked slightly when Larissa mentioned Dark Magic, one thing that she was into. Though she could have lived without knowing the reading thing. Aleyha herself never read books unless they were made for the Dark Arts. Aleyha nodded at everything the girl said. Aleyha understood more than most would. Except for the fitting in part. Aleyha was not so good with that, whether she wanted to or not. And mainly, she never wanted to fit in. “Um, snakes of course. Let’s see, I enjoy making my own fashion.” She motioned toward her odd clothing. “And I guess picking on mudbloods and weaklings. That is a favorite hobby of mine. I actually crippled my brother into never playing quidditch again.” Aleyha smiled proudly.

Larissa laughed.
"I still don't fit in." Larissa sighed, though she considered this for a moment before saying, "Not that I want to."
She was fed up with mud-bloods and muggles. She wanted change.
Larissa twiddled her white-blonde hair subconsciously.
There was a voice nearby, "Larissa Sedgwick?" A timid Slytherin first year said.
Larissa's cold eyes looked directly at theirs.
"Yes?" She said without even the slightest sypathy for the obviously frightened Slytherin.
"Professor Manteia wants to see you."
Larissa groaned. She rolled her eyes at Aleyha before turning back to face the first year.
"Ok," Larissa said sharply, "Go on, then."
The first year walked away quickly.
Larissa pulled her Slytherin bag over her shoulder and looked deep into Aleyha's eyes.
"Sorry about this," she said, and she meant it, "I might see you in the common room sometime." Larissa smiled hopefully.
She stood up and stepped out from the bench where she sat.
She gave a small smile to Aleyha before turning, cold eyed, to the doors of the great hall where she headed.

Aleyha nodded passionately, understanding. Because of Aleyha's past, it twisted her mind and caused her to be the cold, snowy person she is. She played with her hair almost in unison with Larissa, until some first year came. Aleyha simply stared icily at her classmate, until they walked away. Aleyha smiled gently to the girl, and responded, "Hopefully." She set Fenrir back on the table, and he rose up like he was before the second year came. Aleyha began to hum a tune in her mind, and came out in her throat, and the snake moved his head almost in rhythm to it. Aleyha murmured in Parseltongue, "She seemed worthy enough." The Parselmouth turned her head toward the doors, just in time to see her leave, before turning her attention back to her snake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back