Just sitting

Ryan Dakota Paige

Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Dakota was a little hungary when he sat down. He got himself a apple and a piece of toast. He also got a little apple butter. As soon as he sat down at the table he had found two letter drop by the same owl... THe first one was from his mom and the second from his... wait mom? ''Two letters? Something must be wrong so," he opened the first on.

Dear Ryan ( or do you go by Dakota now),
                      Hi dear how are you? How has your classes went so? Did you get into Syltherin? I hope so.. I miss you and so does the farm!! Your going to make a great wizard. I hope you are doing well son. Not that you would tell me if you weren't. Your doing ok right? Oh well and Dad says hi! You father will never say it but he hope to do well and he hopes you get in Syltherin, too

Love Mom

He read it and his mood changed alot... He put down the apple he was eating and started on the piece of toast. He was about to leave when he remember the other letter. So he sat back down...
Dear Dakota,
          Hello son. I'm writing in the dark so please excuse my hand righting. I'm so happy your at Hogwarts. I want you to do your best. And Don't let you mom pressure you. It's doesn't matter what house your in as long as your in one...  As a matter of fact I think your going to do well in Hufflepuff. Didn't think I knew did you? Well guess what your old man knows.. but I want tell you mother if you don't deal? I miss you son... And when you get home that colt wants to talk to you I think. SO Write me when your not busy and I will talk to you then! Bye son.

Love
Dad

Dakota smiled. For once his dad called him Dakota.. Not Ryan or Kid. And to top it all off... His dad.. Dakota Ryan Paige was proud him... No he was in the best of moods!! He want to so Lynbug.. SHe would be so surprised. So off he went to find her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back