Just sitting reading

Hiria HallButcher

OOC First Name
Anon
Wand
Bois d'Arc Wand 15 1/4" with Essence of Crystallized Dragon Fire
Hiria walked into the library, settled down at a table and started to read one of her muggle books from home. She loved the atmosphere of the library.

Nadia sighed as she walked around the library. She had read alot of the books from here already. Now she couldn't find any-thing to read. She sighed exasperated and sat on a chair next to a girl whom was reading what appeared to be a muggle book. She wasn't familiar with it. The girls hand was obscurring the title. She shrugged. There would be no harm in asking. "Hi, whats that your reading?" She asked as she looked over at the girl.

Hiria looked up from her book. "Hi. I'm reading Indigo Blue by Cathy Cassidy. It's one of my favourites! I'm Hiria by the way. What's your name?" she asked.

Nadia smiled as she heard the title of the book. She had read it before. It was quite an interesting read. What with the Plotline and everything. She knew it by heart. Indigo's mum has had it with her boyfriend and has moved her girls out of their cozy home and into "the flat from hell." But Indie is not about to show anyone how it really feels, especially not her best friend, Jo. "I tell her how we cleaned the whole place from top to bottom, then decorated till every surface was bright and fresh and clean. I tell her about the bookshelf with the rainbow stripes, and the polka-dotted drawers."The truth is, the neighborhood is bad, there's not much heat and little to eat, and it's hard for Indie to ignore such a drastic change. But with a little sister who's too small to understand, and a mum who's feeling desperate, Indie is the one who's got to take charge. Nadia knew the blurb by heart.

"I'm Nadia" She said smiling. "Nice to meet you.

"Nice to meet you too, Nadia. You know, I have a friend in the Muggle World called Nadia!" Hiria said, then grinned.

Nadia smiled and laughed. "Really, well thats a coincidence isn't it, I have a friend in the muggle world called Hiria" she said. That was weird that they both knew others with the same name. "So, what brings you here?" She asked by way of conversation.

"Well, Reading." Hiria answered. "I love to read! What about you?" She asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back