Just one mistake

Alexandra Finnigan

Alexandra was in a happy mood today, seeing as she was going to see her sister Sandra and the two were going to drive on the hectic streets of New York city. The bleach blonde was a bit excited to be driving her new car, but still wanting to be cautious. " Ready Sandra?" Alex bellowed as she had gotten near the door. The Yale graduate had just touched a bit of her make-up and fluffed her hair, being ready for the city. She walked out to the car and stepped inside, waiting for her sister to hurry up.

Sandra laughed as she dropped her cd case on the floor, that was the third time this week that she had caught herself being clumsy. The blonde looked down at her twin, who seemed to still be doing her makeup. She shook her head and went to grab her purse and coat. The Yale graduate walked out to the car, " Let's go twin." She poked her sister as she closed the door.

Alex laughed as her twin poked her, " I think we're going to get a lot accomplished today." The blonde said as she backed out of the driveway. Alex started to drive and got onto the highway. " Did you hear about Elise's engagement party?" Alex laughed, the whole family knew about the whole situation. " I heard that it was quite interesting.. if you could say that." Alex sighed as she drove along.

Sandra understood what her sister was talking about, with Riley, Caysi, Elise and Michael. " I was just a bit sad that dad had to endure all of that nonsense." The blonde shook her head. " I don't think Caysi will have a good stable relationship for a while.. atleast." The bleach blonde shrugged her shoulders. " She's just... different." Sandra shook her head.

Alex didn't want to say anything aloud, but she did feel sorry for her sister, Caysi. It was tough being in two marriages and both of them didn't work properly. " I will give her credit that she is still acting normal.. and being a normal person, I mean.. she has a kid for Merlin's sake." The blonde shrugged her shoulders.

Sandra sighed, " I have no clue Alex, if that was me.. I would've dropped by now." The blonde laughed as she turned her head to see a huge truck coming there way. " Alex! Turn, Turn!!" She screamed as she helped her sister try to turn the wheel. But it was too late... Sandra was hit head on, killing both her sister and her. It was if you could call it.. a "bloody" mess. Before she died, there were some regrets that the blonde had, of course she could've been nicer to everyone.. but she wasn't a loving person and that's what lead her to her problems.

Alex smiled, but it suddenly turned into a panicking frown. Her hands were shaking so much that she couldn't turn the wheel properly in time. Alex was hit head on, as well as Sandra. The last sight that she saw was an 18 wheeler coming straight for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back