Just me and you

Icarus Stratis

OOC First Name
Liam
Wand
Bloodwood,12'', Manticore barb core
Icarus had finally found some free time to dedicate it to his love interest. His two jobs were suffocating him and as it was the first semester in Hogwarts, he also had his first years, leaving him with minimum free time for himself. The exhaustive quidditch practices with the Macaws were taking place almost daily now that the championship was close and at the same time was lending a hand to his uncle with his breeding program that was having a good resonance in the global market of magical creatures. Today was planning to do nothing of these. Today was all about relaxing and spending some quality time with Kida. That's why he had prepared for her a nice setting away from everyone and everything. Just the two of them.

He stopped by her house and apparated together, Icarus leading the way. He had covered with his hands her eyes but he could see as Kida's house was lost in space and the clear sky took its place. Their feet sunk into the soft sand and the rush of the ocean was audible and the breeze along with the fervor of the sun, were already announcing the carelessness that somebody could experience there.
"Are you ready?" he said behind her, still keeping his hand on her eyes.
"Ta-da!" he exclaimed and revealed the setting to her. They were alone in a deserted island somewhere forgotten in the Pacific Ocean. It was just a narrow strip of sandy land with nothing else on it except from a tend with many pillows, tropical fruits and a basket. He had apparated earlier that day to prepare everything for her. The ocean was washing that little piece of land from all sides and was creating a relaxing symphony from the splash of the waters.
"So what do you think?" he asked her with a wide grin. He wondered if she liked the surprise, if she was a beach person. Obviously he was. He was totally into the theme, dressed with linen cloths and walking barefoot.

It was very rare that Kida got some free time to herself, her time was split up very tightly between, Being a Professional Quidditch Player, a Ministry Official, a Mother, A Big Sister and an Animagus she hardly had any time to be a Girlfriend. Kida had planned to spend today with Icarus and she organised her Older Half-Brother Ashton, her Younger Half-brother Perseus and her GodUncle Watson to take care of Scarlet, sometimes an army was needed to take care of that child but they didn't mind half the time.
Kida heard Icarus on the outside Deck and she quickly Kissed Scarlet on the top of her head before walking out the front door to see Icarus, Kida could feel her heart beat faster when she saw him, she smiled, Little words were shared and Icarus covered her eyes with his hands, she was wondering where they were going and quickly she could feel the warm sun on her skin and the sand beneath her toes, Icarus asked if she was ready 'More than ever' she said, he uncovered her eyes and she blinked slightly to adjust and smiled. Kida turned around and smield at Icarus 'Its Amazing, its Perfect!' she exclaimed as she saw the little shaded spot with pillows and fruits.

Kida loved the beach, she never had time to go and the Beaches in New Zealand wern't the same as the ones in Australia. Kida was glad she wore a summer dress because it blew around lightly in the warm winds, Icarus sure did look the part, as if he was Posidon himself in another form. Kida laughed and pulled Icarus out into the Shallows of the water, she felt as giddy as a young child at christmas. The water was clear and beautiful, Kida smiled up to Icarus and got up on her Tippy Toes and Kissed him on the lips, it had been a long time since she had been able to Kiss him let alone hold him close to her, she often missed the simple pleasures of spending time with someone else. Kida put her all into the Kiss as if it was the first and last one she would ever get, she hoped her didn't get off balance and fall into the water, she didn't have a change of clothes handy. Kida pulled away from the kiss and smiled 'It's Perfect Icarus, Everything is Perfect.' she said.

Looking around the Brunette couldn't see a single boat or anything in site 'Where on Earth are we?!' she asked, she had no idea of her location, no landmarks in sight at all. Kida turned around to see if she could just see some or a boat or something but there was nothing to be seen. 'Lucky we have Magic on our side or i would be freaking out right now' she said as a joke, she often felt sorry for muggles that got lost, they couldn't just apparate to where they wanted to go. 'We better not forget how to Apparate, or we might have to stay here forever' she said in a little sarcastic tone. 'Allthough forever might not be a bad idea'

Icarus returned back a smile as Kida was expressing her delight with a few words. The rest could be deciphered by Icarus, just by looking at her bright face. He liked using the element of surprise and he was quite sure that Kida wasn't expecting to be taken to an eartly paradise. Taken by the hand, he followed her at the shallows, snow-like sand giving its place to cool, turquoise waters. He welcomed her kiss by kissing her back intimately, bringing her closer to his body and his hands rested on her waist. In the end he raised her off the ground, still one hand on her waist while the other's fingers tangled in her hair.
"I think you really missed me." he said breathless and smirked smugly when Kida pulled away from their kiss.
He took her face between his hands and looked down into it. He had missed her and that was something new to him as Icarus wasn't really stable with his past relationships. He was more of a leaf in the wind rather than a ship finding its port.

When Kida asked him where exactly were they, he looked around them at the unfailing beauty that was satisfying the eyes and shrugged. "In the middle of nowhere." he said as his soft, black hair were caressed by the warm breeze. "We are somewhere in the Pacific Ocean. This islet has no name so we can call it for today Icarda or Kidrus, whatever you prefer." he smiled as he was playing on words with the combination of their own names. The truth was that the islet they were walking on it was part of a complex of small islets that had no name and no value to be dwelled. He had heard a word about it from a friend of his and upon visiting it he thought of having a peaceful day with Kida on it. He chuckled when she said that if she wasn't confident with her magic she would have been freaking out. There was no reason for that. Icarus wouldn't have brought her there if he wasn't feeling confident for bringing them and taking them away from there. He had even checked out if the tide was affecting the islet later on. "Don't give me ideas cause I might forget how to apparate." he grinned and removed a flock of hair from her face. He kissed her cheek and left his caresses all the way to her shoulder where he dropped the dress's strap to kiss it.

Kida enjoyed the lingering Kiss, she missed someone holding her the way Icarus did, she wished she hadn't stuffed up the relationship and had to wait this long for him again, it was torture in a pure form. Kida smiled at Icarus' remark 'You Think?!' she said with a small laugh, if it wasn't obvious by now that she wanted him then she was certainly in a parallel universe. Kida wished she could spend so much more time with him, The Macaws and the Harpies had played games together but she didn't have time to talk to him before after or during since she was flying around and then had to go take care of Scarlet.
The Brunette smiled up at Icarus, his small beard was something relatively new but she didn't mind it, Kida turned around to look at the Pacific surrounding them. It was hard to believe that some of the world is uncharted still after so long 'Icarda, That's a Perfect name for an Island' she said as she turned back to face him, didn't know what to do first, soak up the beauty of the island and paradise they were in or attach herself to Icarus in case he disappeared.

'If you forget, I will forget' she said, she wouldn't mind staying here for a long time, it was care free and that's what she needed a place that was care free, detached from the world. Kida felt her face heat up when he moved some hair off her face and kissed her on her cheek, her body was buzzing like a live wire where ever he touched her, he dropped her dress strap off her shoulder and she couldn't contain herself. As soon as his Face was clear Kida threw her arms around Icarus' Neck and hoisted herself to wrap her long legs around his waist, the Brunette kissed him hard on the lips, her heart beating as fast as a humming bird, Kida ran her fingers through his hair while using her legs to hold on, she wanted to be closer to him.

Kida pulled away regretfully from Icarus 'So I've forgotten how to Apparate' she said with a laugh, Kida looked around briefly at the surroundings 'This place is Beautiful' Kida said, her eyes sparkling from the crystal waters, turning back to look at Icarus who she was still clung to 'Don't be bringing other girls here Icarus' she said with a slight giggle. Kida planted a kiss on Icarus' Cheek and continued along his jawline softly and slowly before running her kisses down his neck. 'Do you have anything else planned while we're here? Swimming?.. Eating... Other... Things' she asked talking into his neck slightly just in case she got too carried away in the other... Things before they had a chance to enjoy the other pleasures the island had to offer. Kida pulled her head away from his neck and looked at him for a moment 'I'm sorry Icarus, Am I going to Quickly' she asked concerned, she suddenly realised she might be overwhelming the situation after all they had really only just got back together

He bit lightly her shoulder before turning back to her angelic face, his gray eyes pierced her hazel ones.
"Nah. I'm actually convinced." he said and bit his lower lip as he was admiring what he had in his arms.
Everything was settled between him and Kida. He was pretty shocked when he came to know that she had a daughter but now he had accepted the idea of her being a mother. Having his own family wasn't a priority at the moment. There were so many things he wanted to achieve in life and a family was certainly going to drain a lot of his energy. He enjoyed that period of his life. He had more than one job to satisfy his productiveness and he was interested in someone as well that had made his discover unprecedented feelings.
He nodded when she chose a name for the islet. He would love to have one of his own but he didn't have them money nor the time to search for the ideal one.

"I'm already suffering from amnesia." he stated when she suggested that could forget how to apparate if he was going to forget as well just to spend, more time there together. The island was indeed one of the most beautiful places he had seen in his life. Nothing could compare with it. Not even the places he had visited when he was travelling few years ago. However, this distinction could be blamed to the person that was with him at that moment on the island. "No, not here." he said smugly. "This islet is part of a whole complex of islets so one islet for each girl. This is yours." he teased her and couldn't hide his wide grin. He then frowned as if he was struggling to choose one of the options that Kida was mentioning."Hmm, definately other...things."he said while enjoying her kissed on his neck.
He didn't want her to stop. "You are going just fine." he told her and picked her up so that she could lock her legs around his waist. While kissing her neck, he walked deeper in the water, not really caring for their clothes. He took his shirt off and tossed it at the shallows while his wandering hands were charting underwater her body. The waves grew stronger and washed their clothes ashore on the sparkly sand.

</COLOR>
...​
<i>
</i><COLOR color="#650335">

After an hour out of the sea, Icarus took the initiative and magically dried up their clothes. The sun was still high above them and he was feeling already that it had left its red signs on his face so he walked at the shade of the tend. He picked up a bottle of wine from the bucket that was now full of cool water that the heat had melted the ice. He used a corkscrew and ably he popped the bottle open. "Would you like some wine? Made from my grandfather, from the blessed vines of Aeaea." he asked her before filling his own glass.

Kida lightly punched Icarus in the arm when he said that the other islands are for different girls 'Well, I think i've got the best one' she said with a cheeky smile. Kida was thrilled that they ended up working things out, she knew she should have handeled the situation better but she couldn't change that now, that was the past and thankfully she ran into Icarus' Cousin Perseus and they met up again to work things out, Allthough she was a tiny bit tough on him. Kida was releaved when Icarus said that she was going fine, she didn't want to rush things and thankfully she wasn't. Kida pressed her tanned body closer to his, the sun making her skin warm but she felt hot allready. Icarus took his shirt off and Kida instantly started kissing down his neck, she could feel the cool water against her feet as Icarus carried them into the water, she felt the water slowly rise around her waist and she could feel his hands slowly tracing her body underwater she could feel shivers running up her spine as his hands moved over her body. The love struck witch ran her nails down his back, slowly kissing his neck and shoulder enjoying the silken feeling of his skin, running her hands back up his back and into his hair Kida was enjoying the coolness of the water and the warmth of the sun.
Finally Kida kissed up his neck and along his Jaw bone before meeting his lips, she put her whole body into the kiss.</COLOR>
...​
<COLOR color="#000">

Kida lay on her back under the shade that was set up surrounded by pillows, she had remembered that she had a Bikini packed in her bag which she was glad about, the white bikini complimented her light olive skin. Kida had her arms folded her head showing off her slender toned body, she couldn't help but try to tease Icarus. Icarus offered wine and she smiled 'Please, it sounds amazing' she said as she slowly sat up accepting the glass. 'Icarus, are you sure we can't just stay here' she said, she did feel selfish for saying that but she hardly got any time to herself, and spending time with Icarus was more than she could have asked for. Taking a sip of the wine, Kida wanted to melt. 'This is Amazing' she said referring to the wine and the location and Icarus himself. Kida sat up her long brown hair now slightly curly, more like the term "Beach Hair" her cheeks lightly pink giving her a sweet look. Kida stood up, her body wanting her just to stay lying down but she wanted to be closer to Icarus, she pressed her body against his and threw her arms around hsi shoulders hugging him close 'Everything is Perfect Icarus, Thank you.' she said as she got up on her toes and kissed Icarus on the cheek.

Kida kept her arms around Icarus' neck half dancing with him half hugging 'We have to come back here again Soon Icarus' she said, she wanted to do this again, it was so remote she loved the location, the views... the View of Icarus was much better. Kida looked up into Icarus' Grey eyes and smiled, her Hazel eyes a light shade of green due to excitement. 'Very Soon.'

Red wine poured into her glass and Icarus smiled as Kida expressed her desire to stay on that island forever.
"Don't get overexcited baby. The sun doesn't shine all the time around here." he said and then filled his own glass with his grandfather's wine. Tropical storms were a usual phenomenon in the area. He was convinced that Kida wouldn't like the islet if it was going to be drenched by a downpour. Such kind of storms were ferocious and unforgiving. They could bend the will of the strongest men but today there was no sign of such an extreme weather condition. He inhaled the appealing to the nose fragrance of the wine and tasted it. Its earthy flavour reminded him a lot things. Things that he would like to share with Kida one day but it was too early for that.
For now he wanted to enjoy his time with her.

He carefully put down his glass and took close to him the closed basket.
"This time I cooked for you. You haven't tried my cuisine." he said and took a plate.
"Fried chicken, pinwheel sandwiches and pasta salad. Nothing gourmet for today, just plain picnic food." he apologized and filled her plate with generous amounts of all three delicacies. "Here you go." he provided her with cutlery as well as the smell of the food tickled his nostrils. He was starving so he quickly filled his dish as well.
"Cheers! To us!" he toasted and rapped his wineglass on hers and looked at her intensively.
He took another sip of the earthy drink and started trying his delicacies.
"So how's Scarlet and Perseus?" he asked her while swallowing a mouthful of pasta salad. He couldn't imagine himself asking about her daughter and sister before. Months ago he couldn't even believe that she was a mother but now he could admit that he was caring about her family.

Kida pouted when he said that the sun doesn't shine all the time, she never said she wanted it to, she just wanted to enjoy it while it lasted, as if time could freeze for them. Kida enjoyed the wine, she often wondered what Icarus' family did, she had met some of them but hardly knew all of them, she wanted to know so much more about him, her family wasn't much to know about but his were so elusive. leaning over to see the what was in the basket he put quite a bit of food on her plate, Kida raised an eyebrow 'You're going to have to roll me back home' she said as she picked up a pinwheel and tasted it, She couldn't Lie Icarus was a great Cook, she wondered if he knew many Italian recipes, making a mental note Kida decided to cook for him one day, a nice dinner. She never had time to cook dinner now since she was always taking care of Scarlet and her Half Brothers and it was all about chucking stuff in a frying pan and serving for the boys.

Kida picked up her wine glass and clinked it against his 'Cin Cin' she said in Italian as a toast and smiled taking a delicate tip of the drink, Icarus was looking at her and she sat up, concerned that there was something on her face but he Asked about Scarlet and Perseus, she looked down and blushed hardly anyone but Eden asked how her family was. 'Scarlets almost one and going fine, she still keeps on trying to take my head off with a strap slice of apple and Perseus is lonely but he gets by, he seems to enjoy hunting in the forest for Magical Creatures' she said with a smile, 'My Other Half-Brother Ashton is in town and is keeping Perseus entertained' she added with a smile, Kida lifted her chin 'What about your Perseus? Still losing Marshmallow?' she asked curiously.

Kida smiled cheekily at Icarus, he was about to eat some food when she jumped and quickly swiped it out of his hand, she knew he could go right back to eating what was on his plate but she was hoping he would try get what she took back. Kida got up and walked out of the shade, the sun hitting her golden skin and shimmering in the warm rays. 'Catch me if you can' she teased.

"I think you are trying to fish compliments." he narrowed his eyes on her in a playful manner. Kida had a body to be worshipped, there was no way that this meal could spoil her perfect silhouette.
"Even if that's the case, you are going to burn everything during practices. Although, I have a better, more enjoyable way to burn these calories." he concluded with a huge, mischievous grin on his face as he was focusing on his dish rather than looking at her. He then listened as she talked about her family. She seemed to be very caring with all of them, even with the older of her brothers who didn't really need someone to watch over him. Icarus was the same way. Well at least when it came to his younger brother and his uncles and cousins who have been accommodating for the past three years.

"Maybe I should come one day with my Perseus. He's more outgoing, perhaps he will help him open up a bit." he suggested about her younger brother who seemed to be feeling lonely. He knew that his younger cousins could get almost anyone out of their shells. He smiled as Kida asked about his cousin. They have met during their last encounter in the park and he didn't know about Kida but Perseus was really excited for meeting her. Not only he liked her attitude but she was also a professional quidditch player. Icarus was feeling relief that at least one member of his family liked Kida. He knew some of them wouldn't.
"He's good. He's having his home education with his twin at the moment." he said, thinking of his uncle as a hero for managing to settle them down and teach them. "I've applied a magical barrier around my house for the time I'm absent. So Marshmallow is safe from them." he stated wuite confident that his bothersome cousins will stay away from his place.

He was going to taste one of his pinwheels. So far it seemed that everything he had prepared for their seaside meal was perfect. However, Kida swiped out of his hand and he was left with a gaping mouth, surprised to have his food stolen. He placed his dish carefully beside him and stood up. "You shouldn't be playing with food." he smiled and waited for her reaction. When she teased him, he firstly started walking but then all of a sudden, he started chasing her. The soft sand underneath his feet wasn't helping but he managed to catch up with her. He wrapped his arm around her waist and with a misstep they both fell down on the silken sand. He looked straight into her eyes as he was above her and her caressed her flushed cheek. "Now you can't escape!" he stated playfully and left a kiss on her neck.

Kida blushed, she wasn't trying to fish for compliments but she couldn't help that seem that way, she smiled at Icarus when he said about burning calories during practice 'And that's how you got your Stunning Physique then Hmm?' she asked running her fingers along the edge of her plate to distract her from temptation, he had a mischievous grin on his face which was driving her crazy but he wasn't looking at her which made it worse. Brushing her long brown hair out of her face she bit her lip slightly and watched him, she knew that she would just spend an entire day tracing every single detail in Icarus' body.

Kida nodded and her face lit up, she sometimes hated how family orientated she had become, from a Girl who dreaded commitment and hardly spent time with her family since it was so small to being in such a deep family relationship she surprised herself on how she changed. 'I'll take Your Perseus to my Quidditch Pitch and show him a thing or two and i promise i won't knock him out of the sky' she said teasing Icarus on the moment when she managed to knock him out, over competitive but she couldn't help herself. 'You'll have to bring your cousin and brother he over one day, we will have a old style Family Barbeque in the back Yard' Kida always wanted to have a Big family barbeque like she did with her cousins when she was little, she wasn't sure how Icarus' Family would handle her Muggleish ways but she hoped it would be accepted 'And a few games of Quidditch of course'

The warm sand was almost like silk beneath her feet, she saw Icarus strut towards her and she was ready to run, she got close to the Waters edge then feinted a right turn before running left, Strong arms wrapped around her waist and she Squealed before they fell onto the sand, her back was warm against the sand but she had managed to save the Pinwheel. Kida giggled and smiled into his eyes, he was teasing her again but this time she wanted to play some more, Locking one of her legs behind his she twisted him to roll him into his back so she was above him, She kissed his neck back before pulling herself up and held the pinwheel towards her lips 'Winners Reward' she said as she took a bite. 'This is really good, i think i got the best one out of the lot' she teased as she leaned forward and held the other half of the pinwheel above his mouth 'But I'll Share' she said as she fed it to him.

Once he had finished eating Kida climbed off him and dusted the sand off her back which seemed to look like a Glitter effect on her back, she looked at Icarus over her shoulder and smiled 'You Cheated before you were faster then me, I challenge you' she said with a laugh 'One lap around this little Island, Winner gets to pick who..' she paused for a moment and winked at him 'Well they get to chose what ever they want for later' she said with a smile as she bent over to pick up a stick from the ground, Kida drew a line carefully in the sand as a Start and Finish point 'Are you going to accept my Challenge' she said with a cute smile.

Tables turned and with a deftly movement, he ended down against the golden sand with Kida above him.
He closed his eyes to enjoy the touch of her lips against his skin but he reopened them as soon as her kissed ended. He let a cheeky smile as he watched her taking a bite from his stolen pinwheel and he accepted her teasing with a chuckle. his eyes could reveal everything he was thinking as she fed him with what had remained from the pinwheel she just had bitten. "If you believe that this is going to cease my appetite, you are really mistaken." he stated mischievously and swallowed his mouthful. He leaned on his elbow and stayed watching her still on the sand as she climbed off him and stood up. He curiously waited to see what she was up to as she picked up a stick and drew a line on the sand. "Me? A cheater?" he acted offended and stood up as well cleaning off as much sand as possible. "It seems that I really have to support my dignity here." he added as he was getting now what she was planning. "Sounds fair." he agreed with her recommended reward as his eyebrows danced playfully, indicating that he had something in mind. "Game's on!" he accepted her challenge and clapped his hands together. "At least I have something in mind to comfort you after your defeat." it was his time to tease her back after her sweet torture. "I'm ready whenever you're ready." he stated as he stood behind her drawn line on the sand in a starting stance.

'You Were Faster than me, you must have been cheating' she said with a cheeky smile, Icarus agreed to the challenge, she knew both her and Icarus were very competitive people, it came with the Job Description of being a Professional Quidditch player, you had to be competitive with games lasting for hours or even days. Kida stood next to Icarus when he moeved next to her, she blushed again at his comment, she couldn’t help herself he made her feel giddy, she shook her head and quickly leaned up and kissed him on the cheek 'A kiss for Good Luck, You’re going to need it' she said with a smile before changing into a starting stance, Kida flicked her wand which had been tucked into the side of her Bikini bottoms and two glowing lights floated in front of them one illuminated Red and unilluminated green.

Kida put one foot behind the other and waited for the lights to change, the Red one dropped out and the Green one light up and she started her run, she knew Icarus would be faster than her but as soon as he got a fraction ahead of her she focused on her Animagus form, she had become accustomed to the new shape and her speed picked up drastically with four paws working she sped ahead of Icarus with no problem at all so all he would be able to see was her Furry Black tail behind her, Kida enjoyed the feeling of the wind through her long black fur, she sped around the corner her paws leaving small paw prints in the damp sand, she would have laughed if Wolves knew how to laugh. With no Problem at all she reached the finish line and let out a howl as a celebration and sat down on the sand, her Hazel green eyes watching Icarus. Kida hadn’t taken Animagus form in front of Icarus before, she was almost completely black apart from one of her paws had a small white pattern on it which went up her right leg and under her chest and faded into black like the rest of her.

Kida transfigured back so that she was sitting at the Finish line, her long legs stretched out in front of her she was leaning on her hands as if to show herself off to Icarus 'I win' she said with a smile across her face. 'So I get to decide what my Prize is' she added with a wicked smile on her face, she pulled herself up to standing and dusted off her legs, she smiled at Icarus, she knew he would call her on cheating.

Icarus shook his head in disapproval. "Me? Cheating? That's some serious accusation. Better be prepared to suffer the consequences." he tried but failed to keep a straight face as he was telling that. He couldn't still figure out why Kida wanted to race him when they both knew that he was faster than her both on foot and on broom but he wasn't going to be soft on her for bruising her ego. Last time that he was softer, she had knocked him out with several bruises all over his body. He was focused on the track in front of him when her kiss abstracted his mind and turned to face her as she was taking her position beside him. "So that's how you're naming diversion?" he said and focused again not letting her occupy his head. "You'll have to give me more of these when I'll beat you." he stated as she casted two orbs of light.

When the red one disappeared, leaving only floating the green one, Icarus pushed off in a burst of energy. He was having a good head start and he didn't turn to see how far behind Kida was left. However suddenly he heard a galloping growing closer to him and more than two feet clapping against the wet sand. The edge of his eyes caught the black figure of an animal. Surprised, he saw a black wolf outspeeding him and he slowed down, jaw-dropped watching the wolf reaching the finishing line. Kida had unbosomed to Icarus her animagi status but he had no idea what was her animal form. As the wolf turned back to human, he walked towards her.
"Excuse me. Have you seen a black dog wandering around? It's mine." he joked and folded his arms on his chest.
"Talking about cheating..." he narrowed his eyes on her but he wasn't going to argue like a sore loser.
"Fine. That would be a bone for the wolf that just outrunned me." he teased her but he was ready to hear what she wanted to be her reward.

Giggling Kida shook her head 'I don’t know what you’re Talking about, I don’t need to cause a diversion, I’ll beat you fair and square' she said with a smile keeping her eyes focused on the glowing lights.
Once she had beat him he mentioned something about seeing a black dog and that it was his, she giggled 'Wolf' she corrected as she tussled her hair 'My Cousin is the Dog' she added her cousin Aeon had become an Animagus aswell, but where Kida had been a strong Wolf he was a whimpy pup, she always teased him about it. Kida ran up to Icarus and jumped up at him wrapping her long legs around his waist and using his hip bones for support she kissed him softly on his lips creating more of a Tender Moment 'And Technically, I didn’t cheat, the Wolf is all me' she added with a smile a she kissed him on the cheek before unwrapping her legs at his next comment and dropping down to stand on the sand, she took a step back and smirked 'Bone, Trust me this Wolf doesn’t eat Bones, she absolutely devours her prey' she said with a wink, she wasn’t talking about food. Kida quickly bent down and picked up some sand and threw it at Icarus’ chest 'that’s for being cheeky' she said, she quickly turned around and Transfigured in front of Icarus into her Wolf form so at least this time he could see the magic happen and to prove it was her, she picked up her pace and bolted to the other side of the island and jumped in the water and paddled around for a bit before Transfiguring back, she knelt on the edge of the beach waiting for him 'C’mon, Come get me!' she called wondering if he would try get her back for throwing sand, she brushed her hand through her long brown hair which was now wet and smiled.

Kida knew exactly what she wanted to claim as her prize but she wasn’t going to claim it just yet, she was going to save it for later, Kida picked up some wet sand and formed it into a ball and threw it at Icarus wondering if she could hit him again, she smiled cheekily she couldn’t help but tease him, Kida stood up ankle deep in the water and stretched her body, the Water glittering around her she looked at Icarus 'I’m Waiting' she said putting on a show to tease him some more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back