Just looking.

"Cris, don't play games with me." She laughed a little, then smirked. "I'm not stupid, and I sure as hell don't believe that."

" Lils... It was my....... dad and his brother.... I know it's hard to believe but he had to. Your dad was going to kill my dad's brother. I'm so sorry... If you don't believe me ask your mom."

She felt sick. Actually, she was sick. She had a churning in her stomach, a tightness in her throat and a weakness in her knees. She was not ready to hear this. She wanted to just talk to pez. No one else. "Pez, do you wanna go to the la...." she had to stop, if she didn't she would puke everywhere. She just turned around and was about to start walking to the lawn, but, she fell to the floor. she caught herself on her hands and knees.

She did not feel well. She saw white specks, but nothing else. She was fainting. Finnally, she was out. No response from her was coming.

"LILS!" Cris ran to her and picked her up. "Are you ok?" She said nothing... SO he picked her up and took her to the hospitail wing.

pez ran after them and looked at chris mad she ever tried helping him.
"you knwo what? your stupid and you shouldn't haev done that!" she looked at him with furey.
"why don't you just let me take it from here!" pez siad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back