Just looking.

A

Anonymous

Why did it always seem she was talking about her dad? She missed him so much, but everyone talked about him. She wanted to be able to talk to someone about it, but, Cris didn't get it. So, she walked to the First Floor Corridor to get away.

pez noticed lilian walking around and decided to join her.
"hey! sorry i left last night i just...didn't feel like seeing you and chris get all....ya know.."pez siad smiling and wenching at the thought of them to making out.

She laughed, "Yea... Sorry about that. I really should layyy off. He's just... Ugh. Confusing. Ya know. Mom don't want us dating. And well, it's hard to keep stuff from her."

"Me either, unless it's school work." She sighed. "We grown apart so much."

"No. Me and you." She laughed. This was her best friend. She needed to ask her. "Cris thinks I'm Depressed." She shook her head, "Because of my dad's death. So, I guess you could say we have." Lil looked away, "Do you think I am?"

Cris had over heard the conversation. He was kinda following her, but only a little. He was a little hurt by what Lils has said though.
"Yea... Sorry about that. I really should layyy off. He's just... Ugh. Confusing. Ya know. Mom don't want us dating. And well, it's hard to keep stuff from her."
Did she want to break-up? He had really hurt he and it hit him hard.

"Crap" Cris had seen that Pez had noticed him. He hoped she would say anything or that Lils wouldn't notice him. SO he out his finger to his mouth so Pez would see. And then mouthed " Please don't say anything to Lils" ANd then went behind the corner

"But, you don't think it seems like it?" she sounded scared, "Right?"

Cris was glad Pez was helping. He guessed she understood where he was coming from.

She saw pez looking behind her, she turned around but saw nothing. She was confused, but she turned back around, with her back to the 'corner.' then she heard what Pez said about Breaking up, "WHAT!" She got scared again, what if he broke up with her. "Ohhhhmiiigawd!"

Cris heard what PEz had said and Lils reaction. " Lils no.... I wouldn't ever break up with you."

Cris looked down. " I don't think you will, Lils I am so sorry about the other day. I don't know what happened. I blanked out with that. I was so mad." He got on his knees," Please please please forgive me. I haven't eat, slept,or anything. Our fight has just replayed in my head over and over again."

She saw he was a bit pale, he looked like he hadn't really slept in days. She looked into his eyes, and they looked hurt. She was worried about what this might do to him. "Just stop okay." She shook her head, "I don't know what you expect of me." She looked around and then looked back at him," My dad is a raw subject matter to bring up. I need to situate a few things before we can hook up." She smiled a bit, "Please, just give me time to think." She turned and walked away.

Cris was... blank... "Lils please wait.... I have to tell you something... I know.... I know..." He started to cry. " I know who killed you dad.

She stopped dead in her tracks. She looked at the ground, "Excuse me," she replied, barely above a whisper.

" Lils I know who it was that killed your father. I also know why we cna be together I found it all in this journal of my dad's."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back