Just like so

Haruhi Ater

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
Apple Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Belladonna
Haruhi appeared right in front of Koshiba manner. Lifting her right hand Haruhi carelessly waved the air in front of the gate. As it opened up to her. She could not help but smile. Not to long ago she had been banned from this place but her ex husband was a weak man when it came to pretty women and Haruhi at 30 still looked as if she was 20. Walking into the gates she did not even hear the shut behind her. Walking up the path Haruhi realized at the door that she no longer had the key. But that thought was soon taken away as she was greeted by a maid. Such a pretty little thing. To bad she had a black eye. The poor girl must have said something out of line. Without a second glance at the child Haruhi made her way to the office and let herself in. Pausing to close the door behind her. Haruhi let her cloak fall to the ground and she seated herself on her ex husbands desk waiting for him to show up. Knowing him, he would be here soon.

Koaru was rather in a busy schedule today. He had a lot of things to take off of, especially
the mess that one his gang member's had made for him. The women did something stupid
that got the Ministry of Magic's attention, which isn't what Koaru wants. Normally, Koaru
wouldn't really care for those around him, heck, he hardly cared for those who were in his
house, but this death eater that got in trouble was a female. Koaru had some weakness
for pretty women, so he had to go and deal with it and get her out of the Ministry's hands.
It wasn't easy, but Koaru did manage to pull her out after getting some people to confess
in a wrong manner, which wasn't hard for him to do. Capturing those who had confessed
in the right way before in front of the ministry, and then reverse the process with his wand
and spells. It wasn't hard. Though it was time consuming, and the fact that Koaru's time
was very impportant to him, he didn't like having it wasted on something stupid. Speaking
of stupid, Koaru had to deal with Haruhi, once again. He didn't like the fact that she wanted
to meet him in the Koaru manor. The last thing he wanted was for her to come here. As
Koaru paced through the ground floor of the Koshiba manor, he was told by one of the maids
that Haruhi was already here and she was waiting for him in his office. How dare that women
step into his office without his permission? Koaru told his assistant to cancel all meetings
for the rest of the day, and he paced onto the Elevator, which then took him to the top most
floor of the manor, where his office was. Getting out of the elevator, he snapped his fingers
and the door to his office was open, and then shut when he walked into his office. He saw
Haruhi sitting in the guest seat waiting for him. And so, he took off his dark black cotton
robe, and placed it on a nearby couch. Sitting in his seat, he looked at Haruhi in a angry manner
and said, "What brings you here, Haruhi? You know that you're banned from the manor, right?"

Haruhi got up from her seat as soon as Koaru entered the office. "I know you don't like me here but you must admit whenever I do show up it is for a good reason." Haruhi said in her soft voice. Walking over to the man that she used to be crazy for Haruhi laid a gentle kiss on his cheek. "I have news that might be of interest to you." Haruhi said with a sly smile as she backed away from Koaru and took a seat right on his desk top."So do you want to know what I have learned or shall I just take my cloak and leave?" Haruhi said with a pout on her face.

Haruhi got one thing right, and it was that he didn't like her being in his manor. Once
kicked out, always kicked out. As much as Koaru didn't like her being here right now,
there much be a good reason as to why she would even dare put her filthy feet on the
Koshiba manor. Hearing her say that she knew that he didn't like her being in the manor,
he smirked a bit, looking straight at Haruhi, just sitting there in that seat. Here being
alone in this room, there could be so much going on. Koaru could kill her and her remains
would never be found, but for now, he wanted to hear what had to come out of her
filthy mouth. "Good reason? You just need an excuse to show up here." Said
Koaru getting out of his seat, and then walking over to the nearby window. Feeling the
kiss on his cheek, he really wanted to push her away, but for some reason, he started
to feel a little more calm. What was going on with Koaru? To keep things on the ball,
Koaru paced around the room, looking at things to keep his mind off of her for a few
short moments. Hearing her say that she might have some news for her, Koaru stopped
pacing, and positioned towards her. "Are you waiting for an invitation? Talk."
Said Koaru in a semi-angry tone. Koaru went back to his seat, and sat down, waiting.

Haruhi could not believe how bold she was being standing in her ex husbands office. Just a few years ago she had hated and feared this man now she wanted to be close to him once again like she used to be. So many things had happened since the last time they had been alone together. What would he say if he found out he had another daughter? Haruhi shook that thought away. He could not find out. No not about that. He would keep that a secret. Eden had already said she and Selwin would claim the child as there own. "My dear ex husband some interesting news has come to my ears. It seems that Tohoru and Eden are once again back together." Haruhi paused for a moment and moved a little bit closer to the devilishly handsome death eater. "It seems her and the young death eater Selwin have once again broken up and this time for good. Sending Eden right back into the arms of our Tohoru. I say we act now and engage them to be married before they can go and do something stupid such as break up again."

Haruhi took a few slow steps back. She had gotten word from her own family as to her status as a muggle. It seems they had been lying to her she was not in fact a muggle but of mixed blood. Haruhi would keep that to herself for a time. No need to let everything out at once. He would find that out soon enough. For now keeping Eden locked into the Koshiba family was the most important thing. Chase Blade was in Azkaban. Selwin Snape was a good match for her but not the best. The only choice was Tohoru and Haruhi was going to have her way on this one. After Eden and Tohoru where safely married. Than and only than would Haruhi start to think about telling her ex about everything that was going on around him.

If there was one thing that really ticked off Koaru it was that people who had some news
to tell him and they actually take their sweet time to tell him. Koaru liked to have his news
straight to him in a straight manner. No games, no drama, or anything. Last time someone
tried to play games with Koaru, he had the person tortured for a month before he finally
took mercy on the person and let them go. Hearing Haruhi say that Eden and Tohoru were
back together, Koaru really didn't know how to take the news. As spoiled and idiot those
two were, he could care less about what was going on between them. Eden had defied him
many times, and Tohoru was so naive and stupid that he couldn't tell the difference between
a hair and a rock. Although the story between the two went a while back. Getting up, Koaru
started to pace around the room again, going near the window and looking out the window
once again. Being near the window, Koaru could think clearly and he knew what he must do.
Hearing Haruhi say that Eden and Selwin had broken up, this surprised Koaru because Selwin
was looking to be more of a fit for Eden than anyone else, especially more than Tohoru.
Pacing at at Haruhi, he said, "Eden and Selwin broke up? I'm going to have a private
talk with Selwin and investigate as to what happened."
From what Koaru's informers had
told him, the two were doing pretty good so far, so what had happened to have the two
break up so fast? He had to dig deeper and see what happened. Maybe he would find some
hidden secrets. Talking about Eden and Tohoru's wedding, Koaru wanted to have that post-
poned, but time was a big matter right now. "You may proceed into getting them engaged,
but first, I have business to tend to with Selwin before I make any further decisions."
Said
Koaru as he went back to his seat, and sat down. This was starting to really interest Koaru.

Haruhi watched the way Koaru moved. The way his lips moved as he spoke. It was all so very interesting. Haruhi matched Koaru's movements. As he spoke of Selwin being a match for Eden. Haruhi shook her head. "No he is wrong for her so very wrong. He has defiled her." Haruhi sat right on the desk in front of Koaru. "Selwin and Eden slept together and they have a child together. Nozomi is her name. I helped her to hide the fact she was carrying. I pretended to be with child and have since raised the child as my own." Haruhi paused for a moment. "We are going to pretend the child is from Eden and Tohoru. I believe Selwin is trying to force into the Koshiba family. I will not allow it." Haruhi said her voice going harsh.

Getting off the desk and walk to look out the window. "Also my family has lied to your family. I am not a muggle. I am of mixed blood. My father is of pure blood and his wife is of half blood." Haruhi walked to stand next to the fire place. Her hand resting on the mantel. "I will arrange the marriage between Eden and Tohoru. The sooner they are married the better. As for Nozomi I will continue to pretend to be her mother." Haruhi smiled softly everything was not going according to plan but she she could handle what was being thrown at her. Sooner or later she would tell her kids what was going on but until than it was best to leave them out of the loop. All would come out shortly.

Haruhi was now starting to get on Koaru's nerves. What was she trying to prove right now? It
really started to puzzle him as to what she wanted from him. A marriage between Tohoru and
Eden? She could have it, he didn't really care much for them anyways. Listening to Haruhi say
how Selwin had slept with Eden and they had a child. Koaru instantly got up from his chair and
smashed his hand on the table, breaking a few things in his way, and many other things falling
off the table. Forget trying to investigate with Selwin, Koaru was now planning on having Selwin
captured and investigated as to why he had done this, and what purpose. "Preposterous!
Said Koaru as he started to walk around the room again. He really could not believe how
Selwin had done this. To think that Koaru was wanting to have Selwin in the Koshiba family for
a reason. For some reason, Koaru didn't entirely believe Haruhi. He was still in doubt that Haruhi
indeed was lying to him. Reason being is because this isn't the first time that Haruhi has lied to
him. As selfish and self-centered as she was, he wanted to investigate this in further, and see
what the real problem is. "I'm going to still have a chat with Selwin and get to the bottom of
this. Don't you dare get in my way, or else I will get rid of you too."
Said Koaru as he looked
back at Haruhi, showing his blood shot red eyes, filled with anger. He was really mad right now.

Listening to Haruhi say that her family had lied to her about her not being a muggle, but in fact
being a mixed blood, that really made no difference for Koaru. Once pathetic, always pathetic.
This was what Koaru went by and this was what he believed. "So? I could care less if they
lied or not. You were pathetic, and still are."
Said Koaru going to a nearby sofa, and taking
a seat on it. For the time being, Koaru thought it was best appropriate to just go along with
everything and investigate everything on his own without having the need to get Haruhi involved.
The fact that he could not trust her at all gave him enough reason to keep her out of his matters
for good. Getting up from the sofa, he started to walk over to Haruhi. Getting within inches to
her, he rose up his right hand, and touched and slid it down her face. "Still the same old
Haruhi I remember."
Said Koaru. No smile was brought upon his face right now, and no smile
was going to rise either. Koaru only thought for himself and that's all he really cared about.

Haruhi fluttered her eyelashes. She knew at the age of thirty she could pass for twenty with ease. Reaching into the hidden pocket of her dress Haruhi pulled out a fan. Flicking it open Haruhi waved it gently causing her long black hair to blow around her face. As Koaru started to rage around the office breaking things. Haruhi closed the fan with a snap. Picking her wand up once more. She gave it a lazy flick and the broken things where whole once more. "Calm down Koaru. No need to destroy so many priceless things." Haruhi said in her soft tone. Walking back to the window Haruhi snapped the windows shut and brought the coverings over it. The room was brought to almost twilight. "Now, now Koaru I would never do such a thing. In all things I know that you are the head of the Koshiba family and I respect you." Haruhi said a smirk on her face. She had gotten what she wanted now she just needed to make sure when she left the house Koaru would not be able to push her from his mind no matter how hard to tried.

Letting a pout slide across her face Haruhi let her hips sway to and fro as she made her way to stand in front of the man she both loved and hated. "How could you say such harsh things? I remember when I was but fourteen you couldn't stand to be away from me. I do recall us being married right away and out twins being born soon after that." Haruhi would not let Koaru forget that he was once so in love with her that he had all but killed every boy she looked at. As she felt his touch Haruhi let her self seem to relax. She would play this game. Haruhi was a rich women all on her own but she was ready to be back on top and there was only one way to do that and it was through her ex so she would make him love her once more. By the end of the year she would be his wife once more even if she had to kill to do it.

The very first and one thing that he hated about Haruhi was that she was about all the 'don't
destroy so many things' and such. Being a person of that nature really bugged Koaru. He would
want to do whatever he wished, whenever he wished, and how ever he wished. No one was
going to tell what he should and should not do and that included Haruhi. Even though having a
soft spot Haruhi made a bit of difference for him, he still had some rules that even Haruhi was
not allowed to cross. Hearing her say that she will not get in the way of his investigations was
the spark that started to calm Koaru down. Taking a deep breath, and slowly walking over to
his chair, he sat down. Thinking on his mind something positive, there really wasn't anything
positive that he could think of. Gazing deeper and deeper into his mind, he only found clouds
of darkness, clouds that were roaring with thunder constantly, keeping his mind in a state of
anger. This was something that Koaru wanted to slightly change. His mood of being in a state
of anger all the time was something he was okay with being in, but perhaps sometimes, even
for a small moment, he wanted to know what it felt like to be free. Free of all anger, all things
in life, free of all evil in life. Being a death eater was something Koaru was really good at, and
that was what his father did as well, he was also a death eater. Wanting to follow in his father's
footsteps, he was never asked what 'he' wanted. That was something that saddened him a bit.
Hearing Haruhi repeat a thing of the past, a small hopeful spark started to rise with in Koaru.
This spark was something of the past that Haruhi mentioned, remembering those days when he
truly enjoyed being around her. This deep inner sensation was something Koaru wanted to
experience at his own will, not with control of someone else. Opening his eyes back up, while
still touching her, he suddenly went in closer to Haruhi and started to kiss her on her lips. This
sensation was something he wanted to keep here for a while, and not wanting to let go, he started
to kiss her. Putting his arms around her and picking her up and slowly spinning her around, Koaru
was loving it. "The taste of your lips are still the same." Said Koaru as he continued to spin her.

Haruhi would give anything to be inside Koaru's mind at that moment. He looked so serious and just a touch stressed out. Even though Haruhi was now her own women and she knew being around this man was bad for her on so many levels Haruhi could not help but be so very much in Love with him and want to save him for the life he had picked. Haruhi had to shake her head at that very thought. It was insane. She wanted this life to be the trophy wife of this Death Eater. How could she have ever wanted to get away from this man? It was just stupid. Haruhi could not help but let out a girlish laugh when Koaru picked her up and spun her around. She missed these moments when they had first locked eyes on that spring day so many years ago. They had just learned they where to be married but they had still fallen in love before there wedding day.

As they kissed Haruhi forgot about all the wrong that had been done to her by this man. It was like nothing had changed. As they kissed in his study. Haruhi never wanted to leave his side. How could she leave him and go back to her cold home? Haruhi pushed Koaru onto his desk sending papers everywhere. Her low moan came from her lips. "I love you." Haruhi whispered softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back