Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
??
Wand
Knotted 8 Inch Unyielding Pear Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Bella was spending time a lot when leason was over and homework will be end. Right now sh e was take care with plants when professor was taking care to Slytherin students. She promised taking good care about plants and she was spending more time here and forgot a little time for eating our something and she felt a little hungrie. @Louis Alcott

Louis hadn't seen Elizabella around much lately, and he wondered what she was up to. Asking around, he heard she was hanging out at the professor's office to do his work for him. He decided to come to rescue her. He knocked on the office door and then opened it, poking his head in. "Hey, what are you doing?"

She was surprised when her Louis voice. She stoped for moment and finished feeding. ''Hi, i am just feeding a little Mandrace and take later some waters. Just a little bisy today.'' She smiled her best friend.'' How are you?'' Bella asked her friend.

@Louis Alcott

Louis sighed when Elizabella explained what she had been doing. He made a show of yawning. "Boring." He told her. "The professor should be doing that stuff himself, he gets paid for it." He told her. "I'm bored, wanna go outside and hang out?"

''Hey, don't say that and it's my future. Plants can hear you to.'' She joked and smiled to Louis. ''If you are bored, come here and will be help me with water some plants need. And then we can go. I am feeling a little hungry.'' She told him and she never wanted disapointed professor.

Louis snorted. "Your future is doing Professor Castillo's work for him?" He asked, raising his eyebrows. "Or do you want to become a Herbology professor like him?" He wasn't entirely sure what Elizabella meant, he just knew she took plants very seriously. He sighed and grabbed a watering can reluctantly. "Fine." He said as he started to water some plants. "Just let me know if any of these are likely to eat me, they can get their own water."

''I love to help him and i wanted be like him'' Bella smiled Louis and he seemed a little grunchy? ''Of course, i am finished with theese. I will look around what else, and then we can go.'' Bella told him. ''Don't worry some plants are nice, i am not right now work with dangerous plants as professor say.'' She smiled. Bella finished her work with some thing and then she was done. '' I am all done'' When she came back.

@Louis Alcott

Louis tilted his head to the side. "So you want to be a professor too?" He asked her, when she said she wanted to be just like him. He put his hands in his pockets, waiting for Bella to finish work. When she was done, he grinned. "Cool." He said. "Do you know where the dangerous plants are?" He asked with interest, he was pretty curious.

''Yeah, but muggle world.'' She was came from muggle world and she know that she wanted be part of them not like wizard wold. She was doing fine but somtimes got a little weird feeling. ''You wanna see dangerous plants? I don't wanna make you got in trouble our me. Professor only told that he will me show me later where they are.'' She smiled.

Louis wrinkled his nose. "Why in the muggle world? Muggle plants are boring." He told her, confused. "They don't do anything." Louis was a bit disappointed when Elizabella said she didn't know where the dangerous plants were. "Aw, can't we go look? We'll be careful." He pleaded.

" I not sure. Mayby i can work here with book. What you think?" She didn't know if she wanted teach and she wanted do so many things. "Fine, but no tuch please? Professor, will be fire me" She told him and take his hand and walked next and more where was plants.

Louis was surprised that Elizabella agreed, he had mostly been trying to tease her. He grinned cautiously. "Really? You're gonna show me the dangerous plants?" He asked, not sure if she even knew where they were. "Won't you get in trouble?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back