Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curved 16 1/2 Inch Unyielding Maple Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Open after Nolan

Louis was feeling a little bored. He knew he had homework to do, but he was ignoring that for now. He hoped one of his friends was just hanging around the student lounge, as he hated being bored on his own. He didn't spot Caleb or René anywhere, which was a shame. But then he realized Nolan Burke was sitting on a couch by himself, and his stomach fluttered for a moment. Louis had realized a while ago he thought boys were just as cute as girls, but he hadn't really liked anyone specifically until he saw Nolan swimming in the lake last semester. He decided to go over to him, surely he could use some company? Louis grinned as he sat down next to him. "Bonjour." He said, hoping the boy would be happy to hang out with him for a little while.

Nolan had spent most of the afternoon in the student lounge, staring at his little notebook hoping that some ideas had come to mind. Whether it had been lyrics or anything he thought sounded like a good chord or two in his head. But nothing had really come to mind. He was frowning at his journal for a good while, not knowing how long he had been doing that. Nolan looked up when he felt the presence of someone sitting next to him, which he didn't mind. Though he immediately looked up when he had heard them speak to him. "Oh... hey!" Nolan says with a chuckle, not realising that a slight shade of pink had appeared on his cheeks, his stomach having a weird flutter again. Ever since he saw Louis at the lake last year, he had felt different. But he couldn't really explain the feeling he was feeling.

Louis couldn't help noticing the pink flush on Nolan's cheeks. He wasn't sure what to make of it yet, but he decided he liked it. Maybe he had a bit of an effect on the other boy as well? He wasn't sure, maybe it was just hot in the student lounge. "Hey." He said with an easy smile. "I hope you don't mind if I join you, I was bored out of my mind." He said, glancing at what Nolan was doing. "Unless you were doing something important?" He asked, mostly wondering what he had been doing. "Are you a writer?"

In all honesty, he wasn't expecting Louis to make his way up to him. He thought of Louis as one of the popular guys at their school. Nolan shook his head a little, as he responded to Louis "N-no. I don't mind" Nolan says with a small chuckle, the boy then nodded in agreement. "Hogwarts can be a bit boring sometimes," Nolan says with a small nod. There were times when school could be boring and there wasn't much to do at Hogwarts. The Hufflepuff boy looked down at his notebook as Louis questioned about him being a writer. "Kinda? I like to write songs and play music. All the songs I've written are all in this book" Nolan explains with a small smile as he lifts up his book a little. He always wrote or sometimes doodled in his journal. Nolan always poured and expressed his feelings into lyrics, as it was easier for him to do so. He liked to think that he was okay at it. He always carried the journal around just in case some sort of inspiration came to mind. "About you, Mr French guy. What do you like to do?" Nolan says with a small smile, wanting to get to know the boy next to him.

Louis grinned, his eyebrows rising slightly as he explained he wrote songs and played music. That was interesting and honestly pretty attractive. He grinned. "That's so cool, I could never do that." He said, glancing at him, tilting his head slightly. "I never knew you were an artist." He said, looking at the notebook as Nolan showed it to him. His gaze then moved to his face. "I'd love to hear you play sometime." He said with a slight smile. Then Nolan asked him a question and Louis laughed, shrugging easily. "Nothing quite that interesting." He said with a modest laugh. "I'm mostly into sports. I played a lot of football growing up and I play Quidditch too. I'm on the Gryffindor team, as a chaser."

Nolan smiled a little and then shrugged a little, trying not to blush when Louis had complimented about how he found it cool. But he couldn't help it and the small flush of pink had appeared on his cheeks again. He was always quite proud of his work, music-wise especially, but never really liked to boast about it. "I'm not the greatest, but thanks," Nolan says with a small chuckle. The Hufflepuff gently moved his gaze to the boy's face, noticing little details on Louis' face he hadn't really noticed before, and the more he looked at him, the more he found the boy in front of him to be cute. "Let me know when and where and I'll be happy to play for you sometime," Nolan says with a small smile. He didn't mind playing in front or for people. Especially cute people like Louis. He listened intently when Louis spoke about his interest. Even though Nolan wasn't that interested in sports, he did find it attractive when people did it. "Oh, that's really cool. Maybe I can watch you play sometime"

apologies for being late!

Louis felt victorious at the sight of the slight blush on Nolan's cheeks. It made him think he was doing well in this whole flirting thing. "Listen, I have no artistic bone in my body. I'll be impressed by anything." He said with an easy grin, shrugging slightly. His grin widened as Nolan said he would be happy to play for him sometime. "What do you play then?" He asked, not sure what instrument Nolan played. Louis nodded quickly at his next question, thinking things over. "Maybe you can watch a practice some time, I'm sure the captain won't mind if I vouch for you not being a spy for the Hufflepuff team." He smiled. "Or you can watch the game, I'll be playing." He said with a wink. He leaned in a bit. "I'm sure I'll do better with you cheering for me." He said conspiratorially.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back