Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 15¾ Inch Sturdy Redwood Wand with Snidget Feather Core
Thomas was bored. There wasn't much to do when you were dead. With his hands in the pockets of his hoodie, the spectral teenager flew over the tops of the crowds wandering through the streets. It was such a dull day, and he needed a way to liven it up. Grinning to himself, he swooped down from the air and began to float through random people to give them a cold shock.

She had never seen a ghost before. The girl felt tempted to move closer to him. Wondering about the past, her mom would fly like this while flying in the air. The ghost was a brief "Hey" hint - of course she wanted to speak to him and show him kindness as his ability. "Are you okey?" She asked the Ghost with nervos and voried about him. Becouse she was gilty of her mom and hoped Ghost be okay to.

Last edited:
Spending her afterlife in Brightstone wasn't terrible, but it also wasn't terribly exciting. Catherine had to know every inch of the place by now, and she knew almost everyone who lived here by sight too. She was too shy to approach too many people. She noticed Thomas floating around, and headed over to him. She had been about to scold him for passing through people, but then saw he was talking to a young girl. Catherine smiled. "Did you make a friend, Thomas?"

Jacob was predominantly tied to Honeydukes, but since that woman kept changing all the displays, Jacob had to find a way to calm himself some and had gone for a pleasant stroll about Brightstone, not that he would wander far from the shop. He just knew she would need his help soon. He was surprised to come across another couple of ghosts and a child. Jacob loved children. He had two of his own, only one now, and grandchildren, not that he ever saw them, since he was dead and they found it too hard to stick around him. He supposed he could understand that. “Hello, fellow brethren.” He called to them.​

Ryan had been following the ghost who'd been floating over Brightstone since he'd spotted him, only losing him for a second when he would round corners or pass through buildings. Catching his breath, Ryan was shocked to spot now three ghosts clustered around one girl, moving over to them immediately. "Is this like a ghost club meeting?" He asked, looking curiously at the clearly very alive girl in the middle of it.

Thomas grinned at a girl who'd approached him, one he probably hadn't floated through yet since she seemed happy to get close. "I'm great! I'm having the time of my death." He told her with a laugh, noticing Catherine had joined them. "I believe I have, m'lady." He said with a warm smile, or as warm as pale, pearly features could get. It seemed another spectre had come out of the woodworks, who Tom only usually saw while spooking kids in Honeydukes. "Greetings, Mr Kuya!" He waved at the older ghost, and saw another lively one join in. "That's right. Just don't tell the Ghostbusters."

Jenna was happy to hear the ghost's response. Sounds like everything was fine. Well, how good it could have been. Of course, she no longer wanted to ask more specific questions about flying. She felt strange for a moment when two ghosts were still around and she was uncomfortable but didn't want to show it. He was not frightened by the dead, but was sometimes more confused by the living. ''That grate, i think! What your name?'' Jenna asked to Thomas ghost and she loked to him and later listened another ghost talk. ''You look very nice today!'' Hufflepuff girl says nice words to Catherine ghost and then she look to familiar face, but she remeber Nicol. Maybe he was her brother? There was a great similarity between the two of them. ''Hey, i'm not sure but i want join. What your name? You look familiar to me. Are you Nicol from Slytherin brother?'' She asked with curios and voried smile, becouse she good remember people faces.

With the children in holiday, Sienna used her time to explore further parts of New Zealand. After making her way through Brightstone though she found she wasn’t the only one. “A ghost party? I could use one of those.” She floated past a small child, curious to hear what the others had to say.

Catherine was startled to see the other ghost approach them. She had known Honeydukes had a ghost, but he had intimidated her. Unlike Thomas, he seemed to be a lot older than she was, even if she was born centuries before. She gave the older ghost a small smile, but it seemed like their gathering was attracting more children. Flustered, Catherine focused on Thomas. "What's... ghostbusters?" She asked him quietly. A new ghost approached, and Catherine became slightly more transparent, feeling nervous.

Evening all of you, what a sight!” He nodded at all of them before turning to the ghost who’d asked a question, he didn’t know her but she seemed a little nervous if her becoming more transparent was at all an indication. “Ghostbusters is a muggle movie about a team of four men who go about with their little machines and catch ghosts, nothing at all to worry yourself about,” he said casually.​

Ryan wasn't unused to people knowing Nicole before they knew him and he nodded to the girl asking about his sister before getting distracted by the ghosts talking. "Four women," Ryan corrected the ghost who was speaking. "It's four women in the Ghostbusters." Ryan's dad liked muggle stuff and he vaguely remembered watching old movies with him when he was a bit younger before Nicole fried it somehow.

"I'm the Splinched Spectre, ooh. Or just Tom!" The ghost introduced himself to the young girl. Another spirit joined them, one Thomas was sure he hadn't seen in the area before. It was quite a lively gathering for a haunting of ghosts. When the younger boy corrected old Kuya, Thomas chuckled. The reboot had come out around when he died, and he hadn't had a chance to watch it. "Nah, used to be some guys back when I was alive. They redid it." He chimed in. It was crazy to think he'd been around long enough for people not to remember the old movies. "Don't worry, it's all fake muggle stuff, they can't really catch us." He told Catherine with a reassuring smile.

ashdhd sorry didn't get a notification

Users who are viewing this thread

Back