Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ebony 13 3/8" Core of Basilisk Fang and Venom with a special handle
[I would prefer it to be Aleyha's friends, or best friends, but eh, if you can attempt to control her...]

Aleyha had found herself not quite herself much anymore. She had a fairly good reason too. Just because she was the only Parselmouth in the family, it meant that she was going to be dragged around like it was nothing. Aleyha scowled and entered the Forbidden Forest. She wore black skinny jeans and a black long sleeved shirt with the skeletal body parts on it. She didn't care that the sun was out, and she wore no protection from it. She was going into the forest, where sun was absent in most areas. Her white blond hair flowed around her majestically. She wasn't far in the forest by the time she stopped walking.

Aleyha bit her lip in frustration, and it filled her mouth with a metallic flavor. She was bleeding, and she was angry. Aleyha could just scream, she was so mad. She had every right to be mad. She had kept the second part of the letter concerning just her from her cousins here on grounds. Even from her own brother. Aleyha felt the tears of frustration building, and she jumped in the air, her tiny hands grabbing firmly onto a tree branch. She climbed up and leaned against the bark. She took out the wrinkled piece of parchment, and hissed. Her hands, one still clinching the parchment, clung to her forehead, as she let out a frustrated scream.

Everything was going so great until now...

Brodie just wanted to get away. Away from everything. He was wearing all black, his way of showing respect for his mom with out letting anyone else knowing what he was doing. He stepted silently into the cool darkness of the forest. He only wanted an hour, maybe two to be alone with his thoughts. He looked ahead of him to see he wasn't going to get that. Aleyha was here, and she was mad. He watched her climb into the tree before taking out a note and hissing, "Aleyha, whats wrong?" he asked walking over so he was beside her tree.

Aleyha's tear filled eyes glanced in the direction of where the voice had came from. She removed her hands from her face, and her breathing was heavy, every breath she took was filled with hatred and sorrow. With trembling fingers, she ripped the letter to shreds and threw the parchment in the air. Aleyha sneered, but not looking at Brodie, but rather ahead of her, "Everything." She hated showing weakness, but she was overwhelmed with such hatred, her red eyes were practically glowing with fury. She continued tasting blood, and a tiny bit escaped her mouth, to which her hand immediately wiped it away. She jumped from the tree limb, and landed awkwardly, which caused a pain to shoot up from her right ankle. She hissed, "Damn it!" Aleyha fell to the ground, straight on her bottom. She was so mad, even her vision was going insane. She had no idea where Brodie was at... Or which side of her.

Brodie watched Aleyha cry, it hurt him a little to see his best friend like that. Once she fell to the ground Brodie ran over. He pulled a tissue out of his pocket for the blood, there was nothing really he could do for her ankle. He sat down next to her and put an arm around her shoulders, "Aleyha, tell me whats made you so upset?" he asked in a concerned voice. "If anyones done something, tell me who and I'll kill them" he added although he knew fully well Aleyha was more then capable of taking care of her self.

Aleyha's trembling hands rubbed her ankle. It wasn't broken, but it would hurt tomorrow though. Sprained perhaps, but nothing serious. Aleyha shut her eyes, and tears fell. Whenever she was this angry, she would cry. Either that or try to murder someone. Her anger could only go two ways. Aleyha's body shook a bit, and she muttered, "My family... If you can kill them, everything will be okay." Aleyha's gaze went to Brodie's eyes. She liked being comforted, but then again, she didn't either. She murmured, "I have to live with my grandfather for the breaks, away from everyone's communication." Aleyha turned away from his eyes, and scowled, "Stupid purebloods. Think they know it all..."

Ai had been studying poisones plants in the woods. Ai was almost always alone. She hated people that she thought unworthy. Half of Ravenclaw house thought she was a brat because of of it. The other half stayed out of her way. Ai's cold eyes and manor made it seem like there was dainger in her, just under the surface. They would be right. It was here with her Herbology book that she ran into two that Ai actualy did like.

It was as if something changed whenever she saw Aleyah and Brodie were in the area. "Purebloods. I would much rather think that I've got some variaton in my DNA thank you. New magic is often more powerful that magic that has been carried in the vains for a number of years." She said though her flat voice was not nearly as harsh as it normaly was. "Tell us what bothers you my friend." She said tilting her dark head. She looked at Brodie for a moment then greated him with a nod.

Aleyha gazed up into the icy eyes of her best friend. Though she needed Brodie, Ai was one of those that she felt permanently connected with. And Aleyha could never lose Brodie or Ai. That would just send Aleyha through a psychotic phase, possibly for the rest of her life. Aleyha couldn't bring herself to smile. She bit her lip, and finally stopped tasting the blood. Aleyha inhaled and exhaled slowly, and steadily. She closed her eyes and explained, "I can never live with my mom or my dad or my brother anymore. I don't mind not seeing my mom, or possibly my brother, but my dad? That means, over the breaks, I have to go live with my Death Eater of a grandfather."

Aleyha paused, and continued, "But my dad agreed to it. I don't know if I am allowed to have any of my cousins or friends over, so I am pretty much going to be isolated. Dad doesn't want me at his house so he pawns me off to go live with my grandfather. With whom if you put one toe out of line, he will kill you flat. See why I'm so upset? So...terrified?" Aleyha covered her face with her hands again, and leaned into the comfort of Brodie. After she thought it was an honor to receive a letter from the Head himself, now she was blatantly terrified of him. Only she and her family knew of the power he had.

Ai cleanched her teeth. She knew what it was like to live with a Grandparent. But it seemed like Aleyha had other resons to fear her grandfather. Ai had suffered abuse from her own. Then again one was not part of the Rokwood family line without feeling some sort of pain. Her mother, who had rebeled against her had been a testement of that. She put her hand on Aleyha's shoulder. "I'm sure that if we prove ourselves worthy enough your grandfather will let us stay." She said knowing that if she just said her Family name it was enough to impress most people. Not that she threw it around often.

Ai liked that she was unknown because of her mother's 'treatery'. Ai still thought that her mother was a mudblood for doing it but it did give Ai much needed annomosity. Ai shivered of what her life would have been like if she had gotten a Pureblood last name. She closed her eyes and opened them agian looking at both of them. "You may even make a good impression on the man. After all you are family." She said as a form of incuragement.

Brodie listened to Aleyha explain what was wrong, he felt a growl growing in his chest when she talked about her grandfather. If anyone harms a hair on her head he thought threateningly although he knew that he would be no match against a grown wizard, espically a death eater. "How can your family just hand you off to him like that! Don't they even care your life could be in danger!?" he asked in an angry voice. Brodie squeezed her tightly in a protective yet comforting mannor. Aleyha was his best friend, the thought of losing her scared him.

Aleyha rolled her eyes at herself, "Wait, I forgot, my mom abandoned us all as well." She was still used to the fact that she thought of her mother being there at home with her father. But it wasn't a fact. She wasn't there anymore. Aleyha sighed, "If there was a way to get through his hard head. I don't even know the man. I've only seen him once. But the things he did...still do... And his temper..." She shivered, her fear almost consuming her. Kaleb, who was afraid of nothing practically, was also terrified of him. Aleyha stared up at Ai, and stated, "He doesn't care for family. He tried to kill my uncle, his own son! He's just..." She faded off, wondering if there was really any need to fear.

Aleyha like the fact that she was being comforted, and closed her crimson eyes. Rather than looking like blood, they appeared as rubies, with a lot of depth to them. She whispered, answering Brodie's words, "If the Head of the family commands it, his will shall be done." Then an idea popped in her head. "The Zhefarovich Manor is rather large, I can just be alone. And if Uncle Arnost is there, then Grandfather might let me have someone over." It was an idea, and Arnost was a strang character. Hopefully, if he was around, then Asparuh might be more lenient if his twin was around. Or more dangerous...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back