Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
Jenna had been waiting for a good moment. It seemed like an eternity to her, even though it might have been only half an hour. In any case, there were already enough people in the hall, the heart was no longer shaking and the hands were not sweating. In fact, for a long time the breath was standing on the stairs waiting for her partner, but then she got tired of waiting and decided to go inside.

She was passing by groups of friends, blushing girls were waiting for their partners or the couple came to the party together - from the common rooms. Even some good natives had their own couple and she felt completely stupid. Will she ever be lucky and go on a date?

Then the girl saw some familiar faces and decided at least as much as to put her nose in the hall and say hello. Then there will always be time to leave. Not too determined to step and pierce his head, Jenna slipped into the hall. The pleasant smell confused him and even elicited a light smile. She came to the snack table. Jenna was try good look for ball and hoped that Simon would be like to. She hoped meet her friends.

@Simon Thorne

Simon straightened his jacket as he reached the bottom of the stairs and looked around at the crowd of chatting students all dressed up. He always thought it was so peculiar to see how excited people seemed to get when they got dressed up. It wasn't like anything had changed, they were all the same people it's not like a suit or a fancy dress makes any difference. After a moment he quickly realized he had never decided on a place to meet his date for the ball. He cursed under his breath as he scanned the stairs behind him, looking to see if he some how passed Jenna already. After no such luck he figured she had gone in without him. The dance wasn't in full swing quite yet but there were still enough people there to make it difficult to find someone. With a sigh of relief he finally spotted her and quickly went to join her. "There you are!" he said with relief, and smiled. "We probably should have planned on meeting somewhere. Hope you weren't waiting long." he laughed. "Wow! You look beautiful." Simon said thoughtfully, now that he was able to get a good look at Jenna in her black dress with silver details.

"Simon!" She was happy when he came. Jenna alredy started be vorie about him and mayby he change his mind."Yes, we definetly need that, becouse i was think you change mind!" Jenna joked and smiled to him but she was realy happy that he was with her. "No, it's okey and i'm happy you came!" Jenna smiled Slytherin boy and then she blushed him when he told her a compliment."Thanky, you to look good!" She gave him to a compliment.

Simon's smile almost faltered when Jenna suggested that he would change his mind and not show. It wouldn't be entirely out of the question if he really did not want to come tonight, but he had committed to going to the ball and having a date was a part of that plan. "I would never change my mind." he said sincerely, and held out his arm for her to take so they could walk together farther into the great hall. "Thanks! We don't have a lot of chances to get dressed up. It's nice to do something different for a change." he said with a small laugh. He had packed this suit on a whim and it was one of his older ones and it was a little too tight around his waist and shoulders. But he acted unbothered and knew he would have to get a new one for next year. The music had started but it was still early and there weren't many people out on the dance floor quite yet. Not to mention the stress and nerves of having an actual date to entertain had made him exceptionally thirsty. "So do you want something to eat or drink?" he asked, nodding toward the table with refreshments.

"That good! And I'm happy we have time to know each a little better!" She smiled Simon and she was a little forgot about Wendall and that was a good sign."Yes. I like somtimes do things diffirent. How about you? And you like dance valse?" Jenna was curios about him and if he dance and she hoped that Simon was good dancer. "We can eat! I'm a little hungry and mayby then later go dance? If you want to?" She crush her fingers and hoped a little one dance with Simon Thorne.

Simon smiled at Jenna's excitement and for a brief moment felt a little guilty. He could tell she wanted more out of this. But he was pulled out of that thought quickly by her next question. “Hmm, oh yeah it's fun." he said, even though he thought dressing up was more of a chore. "I can dance. I wouldn’t say I’m amazing at it or anything, but I can definitely dance well enough.” he said with a laugh. ”Sounds good.” he said, relived she didn't want to dance right away. He eagerly grabbed something to drink and downed it quickly. “Definitely, it wouldn’t be a dance without any dancing would it?” he asked with a grin.

Jenna was voried about this night and she don't wanted make him go dance if he don't wanted. "If you don't wanted dance, we can do that. Becouse i don't wanna do if you don't wan to!" She told Simon and hoped that she can make him feel better. She looked around and Wendall was not her. That her make a little sad. Jenna drink punch again and looked red apple and take it.

Simon listened to Jenna talk about dancing and smirked. She really was trying too hard to please him and it made his guilt settle even heavier in his gut. He took her hand and gave her a warm smile once she finished. "I would love to dance." he said as he place his cup on a random table and tried to guide her to the dance floor.

She was a little cunfuse when he say to go to the dance. But she let him take the dance and forgot her apple. That was nice time with him and she was think Simon is nice person but he also have a character.

"Come on." Simon said with a quiet laugh. He gently took one of Jenna's hands in his own and put the other on her waist. "I just realized I never asked if you could dance." he said with a grin. "That's ok. I can take the lead." he said and started to dance.

"Sorry, Simon! I not very good dance. I better somtimes choose dragons!" Jenna was always tray dancing but she just never do that good and Nicol always was laugded.She take Simon hand and hoped not step his foot. "I hope i don't step your foot!" She was voried.

"Well it's a good thing I'm the one who knows more about dancing than dragons." Simon said as they continued to dance. "Don't worry if you do step on my foot." he said, trying to be reassuring since Jenna seemed genuinely nervous. "These are old shoes." he explained with a laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back