Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heteroromantic
Wand
traight 11 Inch Sturdy Vine Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Dressing a modest as she could without looking too bad, Brooklyn wondered why she bothered with dances like this. Well, she was asked by a rather good looking Ravenclaw, and figured that the date could be considered something. Yet, during the time she was with him in the hall, shortly after she arrived, it was like she was meeting a friend. Braxton was a smart one, that much she admired. Brooklyn would at least enjoy the night, dancing with the slightly older Ravenclaw. Brooklyn had her arms wrapped around Braxton, looking up at him as she smiled gently. Just this whole dancing thing, it wasn't her thing. She was enjoying the time she spent with another person, but dancing and social interactions were not her. Brooklyn sighed before she stopped, and shrugged, "Are you enjoying yourself?" She would rather be brewing potions, reading books or casting spells, making sure that she was on top of her game in case a pure-blood managed to do something bad to her. After all, she was muggle-born and she was proud of it. She was the walking, talking version of what they hated, especially since she was a Slytherin.

Braxton took a chance and asked a girl that had caught his eye to the Yule ball. She was a pretty girl and they seemed to get along quite well so at the very least they would have fun together even if nothing sparked. Early on at the ball it felt like he was there with a friend, which while not a bad thing he had certainly been hoping for something more. Braxton smiled when Brooklyn asked him if he was having a good time, he nodded reassuringly. "I am, although dances aren't really my thing you know?" Unlike his brother Lucas, Braxton was much more at home in the library and didn't enjoy social events as much.

Brooklyn breathed a sigh of relief, hearing Braxton tell her that dances were not his thing either. Brooklyn brushed her blonde hair behind her ear and smiled, as she placed her hands at her hips. Dressing up, being with a boy, that was fun, but only in small doses. "What would you like to do? We can have some fun at the snack bar, or go dive into books. This isn't to say that I didn't enjoy myself at all, because I did, or do... I do appreciate you asking me." Brooklyn noticed that she seemed to be talking a little bit more than she wanted to. After all, things like this interrupted her normal routine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back