Just for a little while

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keith Mercer

Wand
Oak 14 3/4" Essence of Raven Feather
Hey guys. :hug:
So basically school has just started back up for me and I need a bit of time to adjust. :erm:
I've been away for a few days now and I don't think I'll be back until a few more.
I need to get back into a regular sleeping pattern and organise all my books and subjects and it gets a little too hectic for HNZ.
You may be thinking, that's a silly reason to be absent from HNZ! Everyone goes back to school and they're fine! You suck!
I know, I know. It's all true. xD
But I'm also moving house in about a month and I've been packing and helping my Mum paint/fix the garden/clean/patch walls/etc. to make the house we're moving out of look nice, so people will want to rent it. ^_^
So give me time guys, this year is really important to me as it's my last in school. I need to focus on getting good grades and getting a fresh start is usually the right way to go.
I should be back soon.
Will miss you all until then.
P.S. Sorry about my RP's! :erm: They will not be forgotten.
:hug:

Taylor,

School stinks man, but it is important to get yourself back into the swing of it and making sure you have good grades for it. And we all know how sleeping schedules can mess you up. But take all the time you need and remember we'll still be here when you get back...I hope. :cool:

-Jessye

Taylor,

How dare you leave?!
Well, even temporarily. :p Hope you get back on the right way to school, even if that means no HNZ for a long while. :erm:
Guess I will have to live. :cry: :p

Love,
Kaitlyn

Taylor,

School sucks man ;-; But it is unfortunately required =\ I just hope you start off good for the new school year! Even if that does mean cutting out HNZ for a while. Sacrifices must be made :erm: But take all the time you need and we'll be here when you get back ^_^

:hug: :hug: :glomp2:

Kelsey

Aww shucks guys, thanks for the kind words. :hug: You're all awesome. :lol: :)

Although I have some bad news. :erm: Looks like I won't be back as soon as I would have liked. :cry: I'm afraid I'm going to have to abandon most of the RP's I have going and maybe when I come back it will still be okay for me to post in them, but I can't guarantee my activity within the next month. :(
That's a long time, I know. :shy:
Seems moving is more stressful than I thought. We make the official move on the first of March. Then after that is my ball ^_^ (Prom for all you U.S. folk).
Until then, I have a tonne of homework and assignments ALREADY! It's MURDER! :mad: And we get assessed on whether or not we can continue the course. I have no doubt that I'll be fine, but I thought it best to distance myself from HNZ until I'm really on track. :unsure:
Because it's such a large part of my life and I have seriously spent far too much of the last year focussed on it. I love it and all the people on here to death ( :wub: ), but I don't want to be as attatched as I have been previously. It's really bad for my grades. :erm:
I thank you all for understanding. And I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY about all the RP's I have to ignore. :(
I have some great plots lined up with you guys and it sucks that I have to do this. :(
I will try to get back to you as soon as I can, but I can't promise anything. I will be lurking from time to time, but no RPing for me. Sorry loves. :hug: :cry:
Miss you all terribly. :wub: :(

awww Taylor we're missing you but know you have tons to do and sort through
have posted up your lessons for you so not to worry on that front ;)

:hug:
hurry back :(

Lin

So this is what happened to Hoshi's Envy! Man and I have her ask Knight-kun either because I don't if Abbey would be into it :cry:

Oh well get your stuff sorted out and come back to us KK?

Awww man guys. :(
Thanks for all your kind words. You all rock so much. :hug:
But my little while turned into a lot while. :cry:
And I don't know when I'm going to be active again. :erm:
OMG IM NOT LEAVING HNZ. :frantics: I don't think I could if I tried, but I'm thinking of this more like rehab for Crackwarts. :p
I thought I'd be back now that I've moved house, but it's still taking a little while to get settled. :shy:
I hate not being completely active and I'm soooo sorry for the RP's I'm missing.
I FAIL I KNOW! It's just that I have no internet at my new house or nothing. :erm: And my room still has boxes everywhere. :r
So just a little while longer (I hope) guys! I'm sorry once again for the RP's I abandoned. :(
I'll be back as soon as I can!
Missing you all,
Taylor
:hug: :wub:

Aww, Taylor :( We miss you, but unfortunately RL has to come first :glare: Take your time and come back to us whenever you can :unsure:

Katie ♥

TAYLOOOR! We miss j00. I miss you the mostest though.

Anyway, I'm glad you aren't leaving HNZ for good, because everyone seems to be doing that as of late. I understand how difficult moving can be so take your time with everything. You have school and such that is way more important then Crackwarts.

Come back soon!
Alexis.

Glad to hear things are slightly okay. Having no internet is not such a bad thing either. :r

See you when you do come back fully. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back