Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Charlotte
Wand
14 1/2 Inch Yew Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Daniel desperately wanted out of the castle. Unlike when he came here for the first time, he felt claustrophobic. He had been in a fight with a few girls from both his house and his year, but to make it worse he wasn't even involved - just in the middle of it after retrieving what looked like a pet cat for one of the girls. And he thought those girls were nice, of course being in Slytherin he should've expected worse. Then just because he had to have his day worse, Professor Styx had to come break it up. Although he looked beyond angry, the Slytherin boy had to be grateful for the professor to give him a chance of escaping the situation. Daniel rolled his eyes as he made his way out onto the Grounds and stopped soon after; he didn't know where he wanted to go. Until now. Despite himself, he grinned mischievously, and started to walk towards the Forbidden Forest. It couldn't possibly hurt if other students were there, so with that in mind, and making sure that no older student of authority such as a prefect or a professor was there, entered the forest, being careful as to not prick himself with any thorns or branches. Once he found a spot, he sat down leaning against a tree and sighed. Hopefully this day would get better, not worse.

An idea popped into his head and all previous thoughts about the other day vanished. He grinned mischievously. Looking around, he saw there was no one there; at least no one's attention seemed to be directed on him or his way. Slowly, he got up and properly glanced around at the other students, there were few but then he noticed one other Slytherin girl - at least he thought she was in Slytherin by the colour of her robes - and kept his eyes on her as he climbed the tree that he had been leaning against. He went far up enough that he could see the side of her face properly. Not bad, he admitted. She looked like she could be his partner-in-crime of sorts. Instead of making her his target, he climbed back down the tree a little bit, careful to not make any sudden movements that may trigger or give away his location. Dan wanted to play a prank on the others, just to have a little bit of fun. Maybe asking the girl if she wanted to help him couldn't be so bad, could it? He'll just have to befriend her first. Now, he quickly climbed down the tree completely until his feet touched the ground, before making a break for it and sprinting across to another tree, hiding behind it. Unluckily, he didn't make it there quietly enough; he noticed. He gave up trying to be secretive and just stood there, folding his arms across his chest, gazing at and waiting for one of the students to notice him, specifically the girl. He could try to befriend her with his "charming good looks" as he named them. A new friend couldn't hurt; especially one from his own house. Who knew, maybe they'd become friends for life.

Edit:
OOCOut of Character:
Any professors lurking around, please could you leave the RP until it has progressed a little before intervening? Thanks ^_^ After it has, feel free to punish these crazy firsties in whatever way you'd like xD

Charlotte couldn't believe how fast the last few years had gone. It was like yesterday that she first found out that she wasn't a squib and could potentially do the same amazing things everyone around her could do. It took a while for her magical abilities to start to show and Charlotte's parents almost lost all hope. But eventually they came and that was possibly one of the most amazing moments of Charlotte's life. Without her magical abilities she wouldn't be here at Hogwarts where she has been waiting to be for her whole life. But at this point, Charlotte started to feel lonely. She had no friends in her house and didn't really get along with the Slytherin bunch. It made those years in which she anticipated to be here not mean a thing.

As she made her way down from the castle with the thought in mind, she spotted the forbidden forest. Her parents have told her many stories of the things that lived in the forest. There were creatures like centaurs, werewolves and even giant acromantulas that lived and survived in the forest. She didn't know much about these creatures but how dangerous could it be? The rules about the forest, in Charlotte's opinion, were very much exaggerated.

The ground below her felt hard as Charlotte wandered into the forest. She didn't understand what the big deal about it was. In fact, it gave Charlotte a better chance to explore and adventure. It would be better if she could have some company but for now she was by herself. Or was she?

Charlotte's brows narrowed as she heard a sound of feet rustling on the ground. Was it a Thestral perhaps? She didn't know much about them but apparently they were invisible to some people. Turning around, she noticed a boy who had seemed to be stalking her. He stood there with his arms folded awkwardly as their eyes met. Was he trying to get her attention? What boy would ever want Charlotte's attention? She looked behind her thinking he was calling someone else but no one was there.

"Me?" Charlotte asked, astonished, pointing to her chest. He was wearing Slytherin robes and gave off the vibe that he was looking for something. "Who are you? What would you like?" She tried to sound polite. The best she could do was make a good first impression.

Daniel stood there, his attention almost diverted from what he had to do. Focus. When the girl's eyes met his, he instantly smiled at her and nodded in her direction. She was in Slytherin from what he could gather of her robes colour, just like him. It could make things easier for the both of them. "Yeah, you," he replied as politely as possible. He didn't want to scare her off, or something. She might think that he was weird. She probably wasn't far off. Daniel was itching to break the awkwardness so he walked over to her just as she asked him what he wanted. He answered easily. "Sorry if I freaked you out. I'm Daniel, first year Slytherin. I wanted to ask you..." his voice trailed off. Was this really a good idea? "Would you like to participate in a prank? Y'know, like we could be partners-in-crime...or something. You don't have to if you don't want to."He sent her another one of his "charming" smiles. Not his words.

The boy nodded in Charlotte's direction and smiled at her. She felt uncomfortable as he started to walk towards her. He introduced himself as Daniel and was a first year Slytherin just like Charlotte. He gave off the impression that he was up to something suspicious and that Charlotte was the key to whatever his problem was.

A prank!? Charlotte smiled brightly at the offer. "Yes! I would love to be your 'partner-in-crime'!" It made her feel special that someone needed her and wanted to be her friend. Besides, she loves pranking people and felt that it would be a great opportunity to have some fun. "But who are we pranking? What did they do? Tell me everything!" Charlotte wanted to know all the details. If the excuse wasn't good enough she'd have to decline. Pranking people for no reason was not something Charlotte found enjoyable.

Dan had the answer just as she bombarded him with questions. Okay, the girl didn't exactly bombard him with so many questions, but that's what it felt like to Daniel. "Okay, so I was thinking of... well, it's not exactly a prank, but... I mean, maybe..." Gosh, he was having trouble just explaining what he had in mind. "So at first I was thinking of pranking some other Slytherin girls, because they were involved in a fight with me in the middle of it, but then I felt bad as they haven't really done anything to me. Then, I ran into twins - from Slytherin still - but they were bullying another Slytherin first year, which I thought was not fair, that little guy didn't even do anything," he said, getting frustrated just at the thought. Those twins were not on Dan's good side. Not at all. "I also heard they go around bullying others, not just the boy," he added just in case she was wondering why he was specifically targeting the Savage twins. Everything had just come tumbling out, rather rushed, as if those specific words had been dying to get out, to be told to someone other than his twin. "Oh, and as for the plan, I haven't really thought of that yet. It's what I need help with," he admitted a little embarrassed.

To Charlotte, Daniel seemed a little frustrated with the whole situation. He also seemed like a good Slytherin which made Charlotte take a sigh of relief. This boy wanted to stick up for a guy he didn't even know and it made Charlotte happy that she'd be not only helping one guy but two and was glad that she was doing it for a good cause.

"Then we should think of a plan!" Charlotte exclaimed when Daniel stated he had not thought of a plan yet. But Charlotte has never really pranked anyone before and she had no idea how she could help. "Have you ever pranked anyone before?" she asked, hoping she wouldn't have to confess to him. Why did he even want Charlotte anyway? Charlotte loved a little prank now and then but she wouldn't know how to start one.

Of course he had pranked people before...well, the muggle children, anyway... there were a lot of bullies before the Rosemary twins came to Hogwarts to start their journey as a witch and wizard. Well, they were born into a magical family with ancestors going way back - except for their direct aunt and uncle from their parents' side - but it wasn't the same as actually experiencing and practising the magic part of it. The twins had always just watched in fascination when one of their relatives was performing magic in front of them, without being able to do anything. Obviously they didn't have a wand as they hadn't been eleven years old yet, but still...

"I've pranked people before, well, muggles to be precise, before, um... me and my sister came to Hogwarts," Daniel said, almost giving away why he had pranked the muggles in the first place. It was a secret that was to be kept within his family, and especially back at home. Not here. Hogwarts, New Zealand was a place where the Rosemary twins could have a fresh start. A new beginning, basically. "I'm not sure how to prank the Savage twins without getting into too much trouble if caught though. We should definitely come up with something, but something that if we get caught with won't get us into serious trouble. But also a prank that won't make us look like complete idiots." Dan wasn't sure if she understood what he had just said; sometimes the things that came out of his mouth, even he couldn't understand.

Charlotte thought long and hard about the situation. She was looking forward to pranking them but wasn't sure how it was going to work out. She thought of doing something that involved magic but realised she didn't even know that much about magic. The only kind of magic Charlotte knew was the magic her parents had used around the house and she didn't think that would help her in getting revenge.

"Muggles? I've never actually met any muggles before other than my grandparents. Does that mean you're muggle-born? Then you should know lots about pranking people! We could maybe do something that doesn't involve magic as we don't know much about it and try something that muggles would do. Knowing the twins, they wouldn't suspect a thing." Charlotte smirked, pretty satisfied with what she said. This pranking business was going to be fun and Charlotte couldn't wait to see the look on the twins' faces when they were done.

Sius growled, face white with rage as he wandered further and further away from the imposing castle of Hogwarts. He had just received an owl from his mother, which had come as a great suprise to him. The two loathed each other with such a passion he assumed she would leave him be while away at Hogwarts. Was he wrong.

He could barely control himself as he read the words scrawled onto the filthy parchment. She had written to him to let him know she was now boarding his room for extra cash, and therefore, had plundered through his things, either selling them or trashing them. She also had informed him she had met someone, and she didn't want Silus returning back, ever, ending the letter with, Oh, and that band of foul alley cats you used to hang with, I poisoned them and they are now dead. Purely by accident. Love Dearly, Your Mother. How he wished to strangle that woman who gave birth to him. Strangle her till she moved no more, till her cruel eyes stared up at him, blank and lifeless.

He had ripped the paper to shreds and crammed them into the beak of his mother's owl, and beat the creature out the window with a large, jagged stone he'd found on the ground. Now he was crashing through the Forbidden Forrest, beating on trees with his bare fists, and screaming out a tsunami of obscenities as he went. He had gone a good ways when he let out an ear piercing screech and collapsed to his knees. He wasn't thinking about anything else, unaware all of the forest had probably heard him just then. Not caring about or thinking there may be others out in as well. He was just letting his rage out. Something that had built up over the years.

Isabelle had decided to go explore the outside of the castle, she hadn't yet visited the Forest so although they were warned not to enter, it was just more of a reason to do so. As she made sure that nobody was following her, she quickly made a sprint for the forest, hoping nobody saw that. She breathed in the air deeply; she realised now how much time she had spent inside the castle studying and reading or just wandering around and not enough time outside. She loved the view here, it was stunning. But she needed to relax for a while, she was exhausted.

Izzy sighed and leaned against the tree, closing her eyes for a few minutes, listening to the sounds of the Forbidden Forest. She wanted peace. She liked peace. "Je suis très fatigue" she said, not even noticing that she had spoken in French. She frowned. Izzy hadn't spoken in French in a long time, and it reminded her of her father back in France. She really missed him. It gave her an aching feeling in her chest, not being able to be back home with him, keeping him company.

She knew that her dad worked, and that in the letter he sent her he had found someone worth spending his time with, but Isabelle was a little unsettled at the fact that he was seeing someone else now, that he had moved on since her mother died. She didn't like the idea of his life suddenly changing. That meant that her life was changing too. When she got back from school in the summer, back home in France life wouldn't be the same. It would be really different from what it was before.

Isabelle wanted things the way they were. Who knew, maybe his new girlfriend was nice. Apparently she had a son Izzy's age. Apparently he was also magical. But Isabelle had absolutely no idea what his name was, or which magical school he went to. Could be Hogwarts here in New Zealand, she thought bitterly. If that was the case, she would've probably already seen him around.

The worst part was, her father was marrying that woman. Marrying her. Izzy never even got to meet her and they were already engaged!

She threw her hands up in frustration.
"Why me?" she spoke loudly to no one in particular.

Georgina was bored and when Georgina got boref it usually meant trouble, for someone else. There was nothing or no one in Slytherin common room that could cure her boredom so she decided to sneak out and take a walk. The grounds were nice and peaceful when she left the castle, if nothing else they were nice to look at but she was no stranger to being surrounded by large grounds. As she strolled through the grounds her eyes kept getting drawn over to the forest. Strictly forbidden of course but she knew students treated that as more of a guideline.

That was it, the forest was in site and she was going for it. She made her way in through the trees and her first thoughts were, what's the big deal? Her thoughts didn't go much further as she heard voices. As she drew closer they sounded familiar. She had heard them before, maybe in class or the common room. It wasn't long before she came out to the clearing where they were and she instantly recognised their robes as Slytherin. "Lovely night?" She with a smile acting as she hadn't just sneaked through bushes to see who they were.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back