Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Maddiie wonder towards the Garden as the fresh air wispt around her, it wasn't that bad out after all. Its been a long time since she been out her, feels like forever towardsto her. She walked passed the red blosom flower as she made her way towards the path way. Everything seem so suuden now, in a couple weeks she will be doing her last exam of the year than she will be off towards her home, having to face her family.

She didn't know if she will visit her mother burial site maybe, just to say goodbye to her for the last time. She knew it wouldn't make no difference to her, she still gone after all but she felt it was the right thing to do, you know you have to do it. Maddiie stop as she looked up towards the sky, birds were finally coming up, weather changes probaby Maddiie said thinking to herself

Caysi was walking all around the castle thinking about things that have happened in her life. She looked down at her sweater, ripped jeans and flats. Her green eyes glistened when she found the Garden, she made her way to it and saw that Maddiie was there. " Hey Maddiie." She said softly coming closer to her friend.

Maddiie looked up and smiled slighlty at Caysi, she was happy to have finally see her after a while."Hello Caysi what bring you here?" she asked feeling a light breeze again by pass them both. Her hair fell up on her face, which seem to be getting a little to long. She was thinking of getting a cut, but wasn't sure if she willing to do it.

Caysi smiled. " Nothing really, I just love seeing beautiful flowers sometimes." She said looking around at the garden. " So what's up?" She asked Maddiie.

Maddiiie smiled than look down at the flowers. "I just needed fresh." sh finally admitted, being stuck in the dorm all winters was getting rather depressing for her "Need sometime not to think." she said blushing at it herself.

Caysi nodded. " We all need time to think, so what are you doing over the summer break?" She asked.

"Oh I ah was just going to go home and visit the family." Maddiie said glancing towards the other bed of flowers."I'm sure you have plan with Kiera I suppose?
she sort of ask.

Caysi nodded. " Yeah, but I have to sneak out of my own house to get to her's but it's like 20 minutes down the road." She said. " I have a diving competition and Kiera has a gymnastics one."
Caysi said. " Oh I moved from Ireland to California, well my parents are just keeping the house in Ireland as a cottage and vacation home."

"Why do you have to sneak out?" Maddiie wonder as she listen to Caysi."California must be nice I hope to move there in the future." she said smiling.

" Oh because my parent's aren't letting me go, so I'm going to sneak out." Caysi smiled. " Well, my family moved while I came back here and sent me a letter saying that they moved." Caysi sighed. " One break you should come over and we can explore California." She said smiling.

"I wouldn't mind coming by during break, I just have to ask my father. I suppose he won't mind."Maddiie sort sighed than looked away towards the sky. Maybe just seing him for a few weeks won't hurt but she really didn't want to face her family, the days were counting down.

Caysi nodded. " Maybe this break we can hang out or something like that." She said. " I'm pretty sure that your father knows my father from the Ministry right?" She asked Maddiie.

"Probably do your father works in unspeakable?" Maddiie asked.

"Great I will write to him, but I really will have to meet you there. Is there a way besides port key that I can travel." she asked she figure she there be another way since Caysi father ws of magic, maybe visiting Caifornia will decided if she still wants to move there.

Caysi nodded. " It might take some time depending on where you live, you can fly on your broom."

"I live in London." Maddiie said almost laughing. "It take me days I was thinking floo powder I suppose." she said shaking her head.

Caysi nodded. " I have a fireplace that will let you come if you use Floo Powder." Caysi smiled. " You could take a muggle plane, there quite fun."

"Oh right muggel plane." Maddiie said laughing this time." Umm Caysi is their a reason why you have to sneak out?" she asked once again not sure if she heard right the firsts time.

Caysi nodded. " My mother stopped being a death eater apparently and wants to get a bond with me, so I'm sneaking out..I'll send you a letter when I'm back home and you can come and visit..does that sound good?" She asked.

Maddiie tried to hide what she just heard, a death eater, she was just in shocked. But she didn't want to be judgemental towards Caysi mom, so she smiled."Of course umm hopefully father will be okay, my mother died, and I still don't know how she did so going home and than getting away will be good for I guess." she said studdering a bit.

Caysi didn't like that her mother was a death eater and left her family. " Aw, Maddiie..I'm so so sorry." She said sympathetically. " This summer were going to have fun!" She said.

"Its okay guess it was her time to." she said not trying to sound sad."Yeah I hope it is fun, I never ask you but do you have siblings." she asked curious to know.

Caysi nodded. " 5 of them, sometimes it can get hectic." She giggled." But don't worry they won't bother us."

"Oh wow you have such a big family." Maddiie smiled thinking of her two brothers."All I have is two, and barley seem tham." she sighed wishing she could just apperiate and seem them now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back