OOC First Name
Pheeb
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Li walked down through Brightstone, carrying various sizes of bags, all with new purchases to make her house more welcoming. Her blonde hair had grown now just past her shoulders, and since leaving Durmstrang she'd found she had becoming must more responsible than that school had ever let her be. However some things hadn't changed.
She stopped outside the Hog's Head, unsure of whether she should enter. Last time she had, she'd an experience her sister had told her she'd been too young to understand the dangers. If course, Li had ignored her. What did her sister know about her? It was alright for her, sitting at home with her baby daughter and husband. Li had had to fend for herself since she was five.
She decided she would enter, afterall, the memories of this place had been entertaining in her teenage years, why did they have to end now? She walked towards the door, but realized someone else too had the same idea. Their arms collided and Li looked up into the face of whom she'd least expected to see.

Oogi was in a pretty good mood today, not because he had fun joking around with one of his friend's, but because he was accepted as a healer. This reminded him that he will soon complete his father's dream of his son doing the same thing as he did and to finally report back to him with happy news. Heading towards Hog's Head, he thought about if he would get his doctor degree in the muggle world or not. He has been working really hard at his University, so he hoped that he would get his grades at high level so that he could become a doctor for the muggles. He enjoyed both worlds, the muggle world and the wizarding world. Apperating between both worlds was really fun for him.

Heading to the entrance to Hogs Head, he bumped into another girl, seemed like she was the same age as him. "My apologize." said Oogi with a smile. He moved a little back to give space to the girl so she can walk in. "After you ma'am." said Oogi pointing his hand towards the door. He smiled at the girl to really show that he was sorry. "How are you doing today? My name is Oogi." said Oogi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back