Just Call Us Trouble

Isabella Pisces

Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4 Essence of Silver Thistle
OOCOut of Character:
This RP is set to take place in late March of 2035, when Brightstone is open for students.

Isabella was far from being able to say that she knew what she was doing when it comes to dating, and Sergios knew this. From the moment they had declared one another boyfriend and girlfriend, Isabella had made it clear that she had no idea what she was doing. Hell, she had a hard enough time attempting to be nice to everyone, let alone make enough room in her emotional bubble for someone who wanted to be around her all of the time. After awhile of Sergios bringing up the idea of them going on an actual date, Isabella finally decided that she was going to make him come with her to Brightstone. It was as close to a date as they were going to get during the school year. Having lunch together and going window shopping didn't sound too bad. Sergios usually made their time together bearable with his unusual antics. He was a bit goofy, and while that sort of thing usually drove Isabella up a wall, she found it quite cute when it concerned Sergios. So long as his antics didn't get her into trouble, which it often did whenever Professor Styx was around. He really disliked the pair, and it would seem as if he had every intention of punishing them every time they wandered into his path, which was quite often these days. Isabella almost felt bad for him. But he'd be getting rid of them both by the end of this year, so he could get over it.

"You're staring again." Isabella stated as she finished taking a drink of her milkshake, her cheeks becoming pink as she did so. Isabella had yet to become accustomed to the way Sergios looked at her. As if she were some sort of beautiful scenery or something. It always made her stomach feel weird and her cheeks turn red. Isabella averted her eyes back down onto the table, in hopes that when she lifted her gaze again, he would be looking elsewhere. Anything to get those freaking butterflies to take a damn break. Isabella wasn't the most affectionate of girlfriends yet either, but she was slowing beginning to open up more. it didn't seem like Sergios minded this too much either. "Are you enjoying your food?" Isabella had forgotten what he had ordered, but she felt like she should spike up some type of a conversation so it didn't get awkward. Despite them being boyfriend and girlfriend, Isabella wasn't the best at starting conversations that weren't completely awkward or on the rude side. The brunette popped a crispy french fry into her mouth and brought her blue eyes up to stare at Sergios briefly. Hopefully he had been actually eating some food, and not just watching her. Maybe he wanted some of her fries? Isabella had half a mind to ask if he wanted some, but in the end she decided that they were all hers, and if he wanted some so badly, he had better order some of his own.

Sergios Romanes was a happy camper right now. He had the Head Girl of Hogwarts New Zealand as his girlfriend, and the best part was the fact that he was not Head Boy like his other siblings. He did not want to stand out, but the fact that his team lost to Ravenclaw and Slytherin made him somewhat angry. His team used to be on top when Aphrodite and Damian were in charge! What happened? He needed to make a name for himself. Something really happened. He did not know though. Sergios knew that Isabella had no idea what to do when it came down to dating. Truth be told, he did not either. All he knew was that he had a girlfriend, and a fiancée too because he was in an arranged marriage, while trying to figure a way out of it without getting a girl pregnant. He did not know what would be the worst though, getting a girl pregnant, or having detention with Professor Styx. He already lost points with fighting with a chaser from the Slytherin team. But Professor Styx banned the chaser from ever playing again, so Sergios was pretty proud about taking the boy down with him. Though, Sergios had a pretty stern talk with Professor Kingsley. Nothing was worst than disappointing her. He was just protecting Belladonna Metzger. But it was almost the end of the year, and he would not have to worry about disappointing Professor Kingsley again, and he would not have to really deal with Professor Styx either.

Isabella noticed that he was staring again, and he bit his lip. Sergios did not even realize that he was staring at her since he was in deep thought! Oh well, he would have to explain himself. He sipped at his own milkshake, before he grinned, "Can't really help it. We are graduating and well, Professor Davershire chose the best looking Head Girl this year." Then again, he was biased. He really liked her. But, right after he graduated, he would have to be married. That was within a few months. He was really becoming pushed with that deadline. Maybe he could postpone it or something, or run. But he did not want someone like Collineus chasing him down. He knew of no family that could protect him from the man's wrath. Isabella's question almost fell on deaf ears before he quickly said, "Yeah, of course." He fell into silence, knowing that he was stressed. She probably knew about it too. He finished off his chicken tenders before he said, "You know, this has been the only year where we haven't been in Professor Styx's office. I think this has been the best year so far." Well, he was not lying. Sergios really thought that this was the best year ever. He had Isabella on one arm, and then he still had his prefect badge and the captain spot. While he was still one of the lesser-known role models, he was still one. So far, he did not need to take away house points from anyone!

Isabella was surprised to hear what she heard from Sergios. Mostly because she wasn't used to him saying things about her looks. It was always just assumed that he found her to be beautiful and stuff. "Best looking? Maybe. Most qualified, definitely not. I'm sure ninety percent of the student body wonders how someone as mean as I am got the job over some other girls. I hate it honestly, too much work and too many idiots to deal with." Isabella shrugged her skinny shoulders. "But thanks for the compliment." Isabella had frequently told Sergios that she had wished that he had been appointed as the Head Boy alongside her. Not that she had anything against the current head boy, she was just closer with Sergios. To her, he seemed like a natural at leading others so it would be easy for her to just follow his suit. Right now she was going with gut feeling, and so far it was doing nothing more than scaring people. Isabella wasn't sure how she could attempt to be a better leader when she didn't even know how to treat others with more respect. Maybe she could seek help from one of the nicer students in her year?

"So far, you're right. But you almost blew it with that stunt you pulled during the Quidditch match. Getting into a fight with that boy. Sergios I can't even-" Isabella shook her head and finished off her drink. She remembered that day like it had happened just yesterday. Due to the fact that he went to the Hospital Wing, Isabella hadn't really gotten the chance to lecture him about it until now either. She was mostly worried that he was going to get hurt and then she was going to be left to deal with seeing her boyfriend bare a black eye for a couple of weeks. "What if you had gotten seriously hurt?! I mean, I can't lie, it was really hot seeing you get all rowdy like that. But sweetie, bruises do not look good on you." Isabella suddenly wanted another drink, but she figured that Sergios was tired of sitting around and likely wanted to go. Maybe she could order it to go? Isabella pushed the dirty dishes to the side and waited for Sergios to respond to her mini lecture. Was he going to argue with her about it? Probably, he had a knack for arguing with her about everything.

Sergios chuckled a bit when she agreed that she was the best looking. Well, half way agreeing is still agreeing in his book. She said that she was not the most qualified because she was mean, and how she hated the power. Sergios nodded, agreeing. He never wanted power like that. He would have been in the shadow of his siblings. "Well, there might have been one person who would have been more qualified, but who cares, you got the badge and the power. I am just glad that it wasn't me. I didn't want to end up like Isaia or Ostensia." He paused for a moment before he finished, "And no problem. I don't compliment you enough." Sergios knew that he didn't. Sergios would have to learn to come through with it, and that he would. He would want to treat her nicely, and maybe that will rub off on to other people. She was nice enough to him, now at least. It took them years to get along and now look at them. He still could not believe that they were dating. It almost seemed like a dream to him, and everything was perfect. Almost.

The Gryffindor prefect was in deep trouble for a few moments there, but he only managed to get yelled at by Professor Kingsley. That was not nearly as bad as getting yelled at by Professor Styx. "Well, at least you didn't get in trouble. I just can't take it when someone older picks on someone as young as that chaser. It drives me insane." Sergios shrugged those muscular shoulders of his before he smirked slightly. He loved the fact that he won that fight. Well, he won it in his opinion. He set the message. That was what mattered, right? Isabella continued with saying what if he had gotten seriously hurt, and then how it was hot to see him all rowdy like that. "You thought it was hot?" Sergios raised an eyebrow as a sultry smirk spread across his lips. He might not of liked the bruises, but he would not mind the fact that she thought it was hot. Maybe he should get into fights more often. He liked it when Isabella admitted things like that. Things often got hot and heavy for them when they kissed, but it ended there thanks to convenient interruptions. Sergios wondered if she wanted to leave from here or not. He didn't mind either way.

Isabella was confused. Not wanting to end up like Isaia or Ostensia? Why was that? From what she had seen and heard, those two had done perfectly well in life. "Why don't you want to end up like either of them? I thought they were doing pretty well in life? Or do you just not like being expected to live up to their reputations?" Isabella didn't know either of them personally. Just that Isaia had gotten Head Boy and Ostensia Head Girl. Oh and they dated some students that were also pretty successful. Well, Aphrodite was. The only thing Isabella remembered about Damian was that he had changed quite a bit during his time at Hogwarts. Ostensia didn't look like his type but he sure seemed to like the bubbly blonde for some reason. Who was Isabella to judge when people liked who they liked? Isabella flushed when Sergios said he didn't compliment her enough. "You compliment me plenty. I hardly deserves them anyways." The brunette admitted more to herself than she did Sergios, but it was still audible enough for him to hear likely. Isabella knew she deserved very little from Sergios after the way she had treated him the past five and a half years of their schooling. He deserved so much better than her.

"I don't know if you noticed, but it looked like a couple of other people were about to jump in too. It could have been even worse, half of our teams could have been kicked out. So we got lucky." Isabella noticed members of both teams looking eager to either stop the fight or throw in their opinion, and she didn't want to have her entire damn team suspended. Styx didn't care, he would make the whole team sit out if he felt like it. Isabella wanted to laugh when Sergios became interested in her finding him fighting hot. As hot as it was, he better not even think about getting into anymore. "Don't get any ideas. I find a lot of things you do attractive, so try to find a better outlet. Come on, let's go. I'm tired of sitting here." Isabella stood up and held out her hand for Sergios to take so they could finish their date elsewhere. They had finished their food so now they needed to find something else to do. Just so long as they avoided running into Professor Styx. Isabella figured they would since he never came out here, but that man seemed to have a blast ruining their moments together.

Sergios would have to explain why he was the way he was. He just did not want to end up like the little brother of the awesome Isaia or the amazing Ostensia. He just wanted to be normal, and having a magical creature for a patronus was a bit too overwhelming as is. "I don't want to live up to what they made. I mean, Ostensia is happy and back with Damian, and then Isaia is still with Aphrodite and teaching. Just a matter of time before they are hitched. And then there is me, the one that is destined to be in some ridiculous marriage. Just to 'save the pure-blood race'." He rolled his brown eyes, knowing just how he felt about the whole blood status conflict. He honestly didn't care. He respected everyone's opinion. To each their own. When she said that she hardly deserved compliments, he shrugged. She was definitely deserved them. She just had a hard time opening up to people. "I give a compliment once a week. I might increase it to two." She just needed a good person to reflect her good side. What little it was, but hell, he wasn't really innocent either.

"I didn't notice. I just saw red and my fists going into his face, as well as his own. I didn't think any of your team would have jumped in. None of them seemed the type to really meddle into business that wasn't theirs, you know? You were fine to meddle, but if he got a hit on you, well, self explanatory." Sergios made sure that his plate was done, before he looked up to see that Isabella seemed a little restless with sitting here. He smirked slightly as he mulled over the fact that she thought that it was hot. Sergios stood up, took Isabella's hand into his own before walking out of restaurant. The only question was, where would they go from here? Sergios looked down at Isabella and he smiled to himself, knowing that despite her major flaws like her cold, devil-like personality, he was a lucky guy. She was a good person beneath it all. A feisty girl to boot. "So, where to, Isabella? I'd rather be in a quiet place, so that we can definitely avoid Styx at all cost." He didn't want to run into that professor at all. He then led Isabella toward the Hog's Head, figuring that Styx wouldn't be caught dead in that area.

It was a month or so since their little date, and Isabella found herself running into a very big problem. She was pregnant. Nothing was happening like she had planned it, and it was becoming very frustrating for the Slytherin. As much as she wanted to hide and pretend like nothing was going on, it was going to get a little hard eventually. So earlier on this morning she found Sergios and told him what was going on. While normally, boys freaked out over accidents like this, Sergios was actually happy. Very happy. "Of course he would be happy about this. That boy loves just about anything I find to be a pain in the ass." He was happier than she was anyways. Then again, he wasn't the one up puking every morning and night. Nor was he the one that was going to gain sixty pounds or so. But he was happy, and it was his little celebration that alerted their favorite Professor. Before she knew it, Professor Styx had heard the entire thing, and now they were in his office, sitting as still was they possibly could, trying their best to avoid doing anything else that would set the Professor off.

"Honestly Professor, I don't know what to say." Isabella went on to explain. Honestly there was little to no explanation as to what they were thinking, and what they were going to do about it. The entire situation was an accident, so it wasn't like they thought about the consequences of their actions. At least there was only a month or so left of school, because then she could likely Graduate without any students figuring it out. Of course, she would have to invest in some baggy clothing, and create an excuse for her increased appetite. "Other than it was an accident and I'm not sure what bringing us in here is going to accomplish?" They had already accounted the fact that they were screwed, and had made stupid decisions. No lecture was going to prevent what had already happened. Plus Isabella was the head girl, so she knew her role model skills were severely lacking. Nothing that Professor Styx could say could make the situation worse, because they were already in trouble and they had both come to accept that fact. Hell, Isabella was almost looking forward to see what Sergios had to say to the Professor that constantly seemed to be around whenever they got close to one another.

Sergios was not too pleased about the fact that Isabella was pregnant, but he was happy about it too. This would mean that he would be out of the marriage. He could not believe that he was finally out of the arranged marriage, but then again, he was going to be a dad. That fact started to settle in into his brain, and he stopped his celebration. And it was enough to make the fact that there was someone else around. Sergios slowly turned around and he groaned. 'Seriously?' thought Sergios as he looked into Professor Styx's eyes. It was like looking into a black hole. Sergios could just feel like he was going to throw up, but that was probably Isabella, since she was the one that was pregnant. He knew what pregnant people went through. He heard about it a lot with Collineus' affair. It was bad enough that he had to deal with that, but he did not want Isabella to go through this alone. He was going to be with her no matter what, and he had an idea for it. But could he really do what he wanted where he thought where they would be going to. He did not want to be in Professor Styx's office again, but it seemed like he was.

"Look, it was my fault. I was just too hot for her to resist, and well, one thing led to another. We are close to graduating, so no one else will know. I don't see what he issue is, professor." Sergios was being honest, and perhaps upfront with the man. He was graduating really soon, he had nothing left to lose. Sergios could not believe where this bravery was coming from, but he believed that there was something wrong. Sergios looked at the professor, before he turned his head toward Isabella. "Actually professor, I am glad you pulled us in here. I have something I want to share. Since we did make life, I have freedom over my life. And I hope you don't mind being a witness." Sergios smirked slightly, and he reached for Isabella's hand, caressing it with his own. "Isabella, would you marry me?" Sergios was being bold, but he loved Isabella. And he wanted to be with her forever. And proposing now, with Styx watching, seemed perfect, and the best way to end the last year at school.

Nothing could possibly make the day worse, but as soon as Professor Styx thought that, someone had to come along and prove him wrong. As he roamed the halls, he noticed the Head Girl and a Gryffindor Prefect, both whom got on his nerves since their first year here, were in here for some reason. Professor Styx could not believe what he heard. Head Girl, his Head Girl, pregnant. By another prefect. This was ridiculous. He led them to his office, where he closed the door to try to talk some sense into them. Maybe convince them to kill the fetus before it can torture other professors in twelve years. He sat down behind his desk, and then as soon as he was about to start drilling into them, Sergios opened his mouth and continued to talk. Professor Styx glared him down, and then there was one other thing. The bloody Gryffindor proposed in his office! And the Head Girl accepted. Professor Styx placed his head into his hands and he muttered, "I can't wait for this year to be over." He paused for a moment, and the door to the office opened. "Get out, the two of you. No one else knows about this humiliation. Out." This was the worst year he had endured for a long time.

Fin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back