Just another sweet day..|Raff|

Kienne Granger

OOC First Name
Claire
Wand
African Mahogany Wood wand with essence of unicorn hair 10 inch
Kienne walked slowly following the path towards the Great Lawn with her owl Charms on her arm..She was whistling when she saw three tawny owls up at the sky.."Go on,girl..Have fun..",she said brightly as she let Charms fly..Squinting up into the sun,she smiled as she saw her owl play around with the other owls..

Raff ran a hand through his hair as he strolled across the great lawn. His eyes were watching his feet as they took slow steps. His mind was elswhere, thoughts of his parents still ran through his mind. He was hoping he would have heard from them by now, but no such luck. They meant it then. Every word. He sighed, hating himself for thinking about them again. He was about to raise his head when he banged into someone stood in front of him. "Oof." He stumbled backwards, blinking rapidly. He looked up to see a girl. "Im so sorry, are you okay?" He asked, worried he might have done some kind of damage.

Kienne,still looking up at the sky to watch her owl playing,almost stumbled when someone bumped her from behind..Not being seriously hurt,she just stiffled a gasp as she turned around.."Oh,no I am okay..How about you??",she asked with a smile,proving that she was not hurt..Just surprised..The person who bumped her was a guy..Good looking too but surely was not on her year..Perhaps a fifth year or so..

Raff smiled back at the girl when she confessed she was okay and asked how he was in return. "Im fine." He said with a small, unneccessary chuckle. The girl looked a little younger than himself and as Raffael assessed the girl for an unconcious first opinion, he realised a silence had spread over them. Sticking out his hand, he broke that silence. "Im Raffael. Raffael Fox." He said with another small smile.

Kienne smiled in return when she find out that the guy was fine like her..A minute has passed when they realized that they did not even introduced themselves..Good thing he was a gentleman to began first..His name was Raffael Fox.."Hello,Raffael..Can I call you Raff??I'm Kienne..Kienne Granger..",she replied as she accept the hand being offered..

Raff let out a small chuckle. "Yeah Raff is fine." He admitted as he shook the girl who he now knew as Kienne's hand firmly, before pulling it back. "Nice to bump into you." He said with a crooked smile. He was finding it easier to talk to people without showing that he really wasnt fully okay and was in fact still grieving about his parents leaving him. However that was nothing to worry about now. Not in the present company. "I havent seen you in any classes, Im guessing your younger?" He said as means of conversation.

Kienne laughed at Raff's comment.."Nice bumping to you too..",she agreed..Lookingt up in the sky for her owl,she nodded in answer to his question.."I hate the word younger but yes,I am..I am a third year Gryffindor..And you??I supposed you are..hmm..older??",she laughed at her own joke..She smiled sontentedly as she take in Raff's appearance..She even sighed happily as she thought of living normally after being an orphan since birth,having been taken cared for by her aunt's family..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back